songwithnosoul

ANSWERED:Site unchanging for me

i think help is underway yaaay !!!

An error has occurred.

4 minutes ago, Aussiemum said:

Yes I grabbed this egg, I can see it on my scroll if I go to trade but can’t see it any other way. The cave has been frozen ever since. 

Awesomeness!! I hope it remains on your scroll once this is all sorted out! :D

Also I'm on Cave time as I live in the same time zone as TJ & when I went to check just now on that Copper page in Cave, I got the error message, so hopefully that means TJ is now aware of the issue & is working on it. :D

1 minute ago, eccoshop said:

i think help is underway yaaay !!!

An error has occurred.

Good news!

Hope @TJ09 is able to sort things out.

12 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Nothing is gaining views, so death shouldn't be an issue !

Yes, nothing is gaining views, but the timers are still ticking down. Eggs and hatchlings can still die from their timer running out and there's currently no way to save them with interactions being broken.

1 minute ago, Myoukin said:

Yes, nothing is gaining views, but the timers are still ticking down. Eggs and hatchlings can still die from their timer running out and there's currently no way to save them with interactions being broken.

Actually, if you go to the teleportation page, you can see if there's progress being made as an egg eas close to hatching before the site is currently being fixed?

The site won't load now, hopefully TJ is fixing the problem.

3 minutes ago, Dalek said:

Actually, if you go to the teleportation page, you can see if there's progress being made as an egg eas close to hatching before the site is currently being fixed?

I have nothing close to hatching/growing, so I can't test it myself, I just know timers are still working and it doesn't look like interactions are working.; if that's the case, anything with three hours or less at the time of the glitch was doomed to die.

I can load the site, but nothing happens when I click the "my dragons" link or try to access my scroll directly. I'm on mobile.

ETA: seems to be slow, but working now.

Edited by Jazeki

Wow, looking through this thread I'm glad I was asleep for most of the frustration/confusion. Just came online to find tombstone errors all over, came to see if anyone was having the same and find this. 

So site's back up, though it's loading slowly. Good news, it looks like interactions are being applied despite not showing while the site was broken, so we might not need a rollback after all~

Laggy, but working now. My eggs hatched and I was able to pick up an AP egg.

Thanks, TJ!

Does TJ do all the programming work on the site by himself?  Because wow!

4 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

Does TJ do all the programming work on the site by himself?  Because wow!

Yes, he does.

10 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Wow, looking through this thread I'm glad I was asleep for most of the frustration/confusion. Just came online to find tombstone errors all over, came to see if anyone was having the same and find this. 

Same here. Just having my first sips of coffee so I feel just as laggy as the site right now! ^-^

Same problem. I bred 2 sets of the drakes, got eggs, but are not to be found. Sure hope I won't lose them somewhere.

Thank you for the reports. Everything should be working know; I apologize for the delay in resolution.