songwithnosoul

ANSWERED:Site unchanging for me

I tried to transfer 2 of my eggs to another user, but the transfer I created was empty? I still had got the trade link, so the second user was able to collect my eggs, but now they are 'stuck' on my dragons page, although I can't see them on the trade page. My trade partner doesn't see them on their page, but they can use actions on them (influence, etc.). Therefore, they still have my ownership (nametag) on them, but I can't do anything about it :'D

Damn I thought it was my browser or cell or something, but then I changed to edge and it didn't help so I came here. Hope it gets fixed soon!

I fell for that copper, too... :D

Glitch has been there for awhile and I still return for that copper every now and then 😂, this calls for a copper special! " heartbreaking reddish gleam..."

Thought it was me and wiped my cache but nah, should have looked here first :P

An egg for me magically dont exist as well. I wonder if the Market is working…

Edit: there may or may not be a cool and somewhat ironic code in the glitch cave… I seriously hope it doesnt go poof

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

Just went to check after the breeding glitch and none of my growing dragons are gaining views. They are able to be added to click sites though.

ETA: Can't pick up anything from the AP either. It's giving the message that someone else has already picked the eggs up.

Edited by Jazeki

Oh, my goodness i though i had a problem on my computer after dispelling the fog 3 time the same dragon egg and it refusing to go, that's an odd glitch for sure. ^-^

2 minutes ago, WingsOfFire395 said:

The Copper and Summer eggs are just tormenting me...

the '5AxeI' and 'hECkD' word codes too XD

I tried to cancel a trade and it looked like it didn't work but when I went to a Magi's teleport page the egg was available for selection again.

I hope this is fixed soon, because I'm now egglocked with five eggs when I have a six egg limit. Then again I can wait another seven hours...

Edited by WingsOfFire395
I didn't want to sound to impatient, I'm worried people will think of me in the wrong way

So glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I received two hatchlings via teleport, but they don't show on my scroll. I can, however, see them on the Custom Sort page, which seems to be working: it's saved any changes I make to the sorting order... but the changed order doesn't show on my scroll.

Glad I came here after not being able to unhide some hatchies instead of trying to breed cantos like I was planning!

Ok it appears that I also cannot add dragons to a group or log any other devices out. Not being to log any device out worries me, since if it is not your own device then you cannot do anything about it for the moment, or at least see it.

Edit: I logged one device out again and my third device said it was logged out, so actually that kind of works(I think)

Edited by WingsOfFire395

Same here. Tried to make a trade, teleport link goes to the "page not found" error but the egg shows as being in trade. I'll hold off on sending it anywhere, don't want to complicate things even further.

From what I can tell, something happened to the site sometime between 3:53 am EST (when an offer came for one of my trades) and 7:03 am EST (earliest report of a site problem). Hopefully, we'll get a site rollback or something for people who had low-time eggs/hatchies.

Edit: Just tested out one of my hatchies with an AR, OVs/UVs/clicks are not registering at all.

Edited by Myoukin

I'm glad it's not just me thinking I'm crazy because I couldn't pick up a common in the AP to save my life. 😂 

I have not been caffeinated yet this morning and I spent way too much time staring at the AP with that "what is happening?" look on my face before it dawned on me to check here. WHEW.