songwithnosoul

ANSWERED:Site unchanging for me

59 minutes ago, Sashimi said:

Damn I thought it was my browser or cell or something, but then I changed to edge and it didn't help so I came here. Hope it gets fixed soon!

I fell for that copper, too... :D

It's still there and got me, geez

I have an er egg and it won't gain in views, put it in an autorefresher and its still at 251 Views and 101 UV

Oh, good to know it's not just me. Fortunately I managed to hide my sick egg before it happened. (Those yellow Sapphires, tricky little things!)

I bred some eggs to the AP earlier, but they can‘t be seen in the progeny page and action log

19 minutes ago, Stormphoenix42 said:

Same here. Tried to make a trade, teleport link goes to the "page not found" error but the egg shows as being in trade. I'll hold off on sending it anywhere, don't want to complicate things even further.

I'm having this happen with the "imaginary" egg. It doesn't show as on my scroll at all, but I can select it for trade. The trade link doesn't work though.

ETA: Now I can't even load the page to cancel it.

Edited by Jazeki

Having this since a few hours now.

Eggs are stuck in the Cave, unable to grab them. Same for AP.

The timer for the eggs is still running down on its own but my dragons to not grow.

Can't use BSA, can't do anything.

It all began with an "An Errir has Occured" page popping up. After this, it went messy.

Same. And that Copper is still sitting there in the Jungle!  Wah!

I've been eyeing the heckd code too since the site broke, but I feel like the cave might reset if TJ has to do some work to fix things, and the code will be gone forever lol. Still, hopefully it'll be back to normal soon.

Neither eggs nor hatchies are gaining anything reallly views/UV/clicks. I guess it's all linked and all we can do is wait for TJ to find and solve the problems.

I hope to god our dragons aren't.  I saved my scroll as a pdf as I had a relatively successful EQ...

16 minutes ago, Myoukin said:

From what I can tell, something happened to the site sometime between 3:53 am EST (when an offer came for one of my trades) and 7:03 am EST (earliest report of a site problem). Hopefully, we'll get a site rollback or something for people who had low-time eggs/hatchies.

Edit: Just tested out one of my hatchies with an AR, OVs/UVs/clicks are not registering at all.

Probably closer to 7:03 am EST since the last successful creation of a trade was posted at 6:45 am EST from what I can see.

Hopefully there will be no damage for eggs/hatchies with low time and not growing up now. 😕

Just now, FortyTwo said:

Quite curious for the technical explanation for this. 

I'm really curious to see if all the actions we've taken will suddenly take place all at once. That would be really funny.

1 minute ago, Aron said:

Hopefully there will be no damage for eggs/hatchies with low time and not growing up now. 😕

Just now, Pourlemoment said:

I'm really curious to see if all the actions we've taken will suddenly take place all at once. That would be really funny.

I think it's possible things will revert to how they were right before stuff broke. That has happened before when stuff went wrong right? 

2 minutes ago, FortyTwo said:

Quite curious for the technical explanation for this. 

A mint chewed on a cable.

It's weird. I tried to see who "grabbed" the eggs in the biomes, but it says they can't be found.

Another data/lagmonster?

4 minutes ago, AncientFyre said:

Neither eggs nor hatchies are gaining anything reallly views/UV/clicks. I guess it's all linked and all we can do is wait for TJ to find and solve the problems.

Actually, if I view my egg as if I'm going to trade it, it shows that it's cracking. It looks unchanged on the scroll, though.

Tried to unfog a hatchie about 6 times. 

I guess I have no choice but to actually clean my house now. 

Two hours ago I tried to accept a teleport from a friend, I could use my password and accept the trade but the eggs never showed on my scroll. When I clicked on the direct link again, it said the trade has been completed despite the eggs still showing on my friend's scroll. When I asked her how things went on her side, she said trying to make a new teleport only showed the eggs and hatchlings she actually had on her scroll, and not the ones that were part of the trade? But when she looked at her scroll itself, the eggs were still there. So I'm guessing any action we took until the site completely froze must still be valid and will show eventually when things are back to normal (or hopefully, anyway).

7 minutes ago, Pourlemoment said:

Probably closer to 7:03 am EST since the last successful creation of a trade was posted at 6:45 am EST from what I can see.

Ah, I didn't even think to check the Trading Hub's other trades; if that's the case, that would narrow down the timeframe considerably.

5 minutes ago, futurevampire said:

Tried to unfog a hatchie about 6 times. 

I guess I have no choice but to actually clean my house now. 

Oh the humanity! Life is cruel.

My renamed hatchling isn't.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

5 eggs on my scroll are hidden, cannot unhide them but they are unhidden on the fansites.

Hope the issues with the site get fixed soon. It's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one experiencing problems with my dragons. 😢