songwithnosoul

ANSWERED:Site unchanging for me

I think that this is a visual glitch, since we can see the missing eggs in other areas like trading, on click sites eggs are hidden or unhidden, and we cannot see cracking or new views on our scrolls, but they are cracking when we try to trade. Then again I'm bad at tech so who knows.

3 minutes ago, G2kr said:

5 eggs on my scroll are hidden, cannot unhide them but they are unhidden on the fansites.

You likely don't have to worry about them getting sick or dying from sickness since it looks like interactions are frozen atm.

edit: then again, if this is just a visual glitch, they might still be gaining and we just can't see it 😰

Edited by Myoukin

Tried to buy an egg in the market as a test, and the loss of shards as well as the egg didn't register.

10 minutes ago, WingsOfFire395 said:

I think that this is a visual glitch, since we can see the missing eggs in other areas like trading, on click sites eggs are hidden or unhidden, and we cannot see cracking or new views on our scrolls, but they are cracking when we try to trade. Then again I'm bad at tech so who knows.

I tried to create a trade as well but it's not showing up for me... will look at clicksites to see if any changes are showing up there.

Edit: On Allure of NDS, when I check the lineages of eggs that have cracks they appear to be in the beginning state, like they're CB and you just got them. This is really weird... 😮

Edited by requiesticat

2 minutes ago, WingsOfFire395 said:

I don't think it's just a visual glitch. I can't add my eggs to click sites even when I try to unfog them--that's how I noticed the unhide option wasn't working in the first place. Because they weren't getting added because they were still fogged. The unhide option genuinely does not work, and that's likely genuinely the case for many other features.

15 minutes ago, MissK. said:

A mint chewed on a cable.

You know, I actually sat here for a few minutes trying to figure out how a (breath)mint would go about chewing on a cable.

i can name dragons but cant see the changes. but the name i used is now unavailible if i try to use if with a different dragon. the data is there but we cant see it. lmao makes things rather difficult for my renaming project if i cant see the dragons that have already been renamed.

Really hoping the S1 hatchling I need to freeze is still at S1 when this is fixed. Or that the freeze went through anyway despite showing an error. I wish I hadn't ER'd the egg last night...

Maybe growing things will get a reset?

11 minutes ago, WingsOfFire395 said:

Nope. We can't hide or unhide; I wanted to cancel a trade - it says I have but I haven't - and I don't want the other person even to try and pick up

Well, I hope a mod has reached out to TJ. It is only 7:42 AM for him, so he may not be up yet.

I am sure that he will get everything sorted out when he can.

47 minutes ago, Myoukin said:

From what I can tell, something happened to the site sometime between 3:53 am EST (when an offer came for one of my trades) and 7:03 am EST (earliest report of a site problem). Hopefully, we'll get a site rollback or something for people who had low-time eggs/hatchies.

Edit: Just tested out one of my hatchies with an AR, OVs/UVs/clicks are not registering at all.

PLEASE not a rollback - I have green cantors and the EQ might not be as kind another time....

12 minutes ago, songwithnosoul said:

I don't think it's just a visual glitch. I can't add my eggs to click sites even when I try to unfog them--that's how I noticed the unhide option wasn't working in the first place. Because they weren't getting added because they were still fogged. The unhide option genuinely does not work, and that's likely genuinely the case for many other features.

To add to this, I have a bull drake that is steadily counting down in the timer in ER status, but when I go to look at the dragons using the trade function, it does not show up as an option to select at all. I assume it has actually grown up.

I currently can’t unhide my egg.

My normal eggs are also below 4 days and still haven’t hatched despite having plenty of views.

Edited by Arwen17

Guess I won't be breeding my dragons this morning after all. My eggs won't hatch to give me space, anyway, so i guess I just have to chill. :rolleyes:

I just logged in & went to incubate some eggs & one dragon was able to incubate 2 different eggs! :blink: This was after a refresh did nothing! :blink: And while my eggs are showing that they are ncubated on the chose an egg to incubate page, they aren't showing as incubated in the fansite I use. XD Also on the chose an egg page my eggs look close to hatching, yet on my scroll proper, they haven't changed. For example, they all have cracks on the scroll, but one has a HUGE hole on the chose page & should have hatched given how many times it showed up on that page as I went about incubating my eggs. XD

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

PLEASE not a rollback - I have green cantors and the EQ might not be as kind another time....

Unfortunately, there are going to be parties losing out no matter what happens; either there's a rollback and people who had favorable breedings/EQs are upset, or there's no rollback and people who had eggs/hatchies die because the site wasn't registering interactions will be upset. Between the two, doing a rollback is more reasonable because breeding/EQ can always be redone, but a dead egg/hatchie can't be revived without a rollback and the owner shouldn't be punished for something that wasn't their fault.

2 hours ago, Yolanda_the_Stormcaller said:

Same here. All of AP and Cave eggs are locked. 
Look at this copper on Jungle. Doesn't it look delicious? But we can't catch it lol

KakaoTalk_20210705_080310090.png

On a side note, while the cave clock has updated with time, I clicked on this egg & I got the "already grabbed" message. I wonder if it was picked up around the time the the site went down & what we're seeing is an "echo" of that time.

Same problem here. Bred eggs do not appear on scroll, and can't catch new eggs in the cave or AP

8 minutes ago, Myoukin said:

Unfortunately, there are going to be parties losing out no matter what happens; either there's a rollback and people who had favorable breedings/EQs are upset, or there's no rollback and people who had eggs/hatchies die because the site wasn't registering interactions will be upset. Between the two, doing a rollback is more reasonable because breeding/EQ can always be redone, but a dead egg/hatchie can't be revived without a rollback and the owner shouldn't be punished for something that wasn't their fault.

Nothing is gaining views, so death shouldn't be an issue !

46 minutes ago, Pourlemoment said:

Probably closer to 7:03 am EST since the last successful creation of a trade was posted at 6:45 am EST from what I can see.

Just an update on the ETA. I went through the #DC channel of the Discord and there is a comment from 7:01am asking if people had seen the copper stuck in the cave.

I can't even enter the Raffle or clear my logins (it shows that they clear on one device but if I check on another device all of the logins are still there). It's not just eggs and dragons.

16 minutes ago, kiramaru7 said:

On a side note, while the cave clock has updated with time, I clicked on this egg & I got the "already grabbed" message. I wonder if it was picked up around the time the the site went down & what we're seeing is an "echo" of that time.

Yes I grabbed this egg at the 06:55 drop.  I can see it on my scroll if I go to trade but can’t see it any other way. The cave has been frozen ever since. 

Edited by Aussiemum

48 minutes ago, MissK. said:

31 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

You know, I actually sat here for a few minutes trying to figure out how a (breath)mint would go about chewing on a cable.

🤣

48 minutes ago, MissK. said:

31 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

🤣