TJ09

2021-03-28 - March Dragon Release

Its going to be a long night - I'm very excited! Thanks to TJ and the designers- and happy hunting everyone!

I've surprised to see that all mystery egg pages were empty... it's because of the new release! Wow. The competition for catching new eggs is really fierce now, but I caught one somehow. It was a miracle to me :D

Managed to get one volcano egg so far... it's amazing how hard these are to get the day of xD

I've missed the first day of the last couple of releases.

finally managed to grab a pair of each. Will try for more tomorrow once my other eggs hatch. I wonder if these eggs have any special tricks to them? I'm not letting my reds near them, nor any other BSA until we know for sure. 

Somehow I managed to get 4 of each. They're all gendered and incubated now so now I just have to wait. 

After much work, I got a few. Back to bed for me. Can't wait to see hatchies in the morning. 

Finally got my two and two. It's fierce out there. Wish I had more slots open. Wish I had more total slots, but that's my theme in Unreasonable Requests. XD

I might drop a couple eggs but I just bred a couple of eggs that I want to keep. Have a lot of hatchlings, froze one for space and APed a little Sunset.

I just need more slots! :D

16 minutes ago, Kavina2000 said:

And the caves are empty. Does this happen every night?

Just during new releases, only the new releases drop, and they all get snapped up.  The cave will be back to normal sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Just started and caught one from the Volcano. I might have to dump 2 of my CB White eggs for this 😭

EDIT: Just dumped two of them, have 4x of Volcano and 2x Coasts. Need to wait 3 hours for 2 eggs to hatch before continuing :x GL everyone!

Edited by GrimmyYA

8 minutes ago, SamuelMaybird said:

Oof everyone is ravenous for the eggs!

I think it's because of the "New Release Day effect" lol

I'm going to leave two spaces free for the 'surprise', I can always AP if I need more space.

3 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I'm going to leave two spaces free for the 'surprise', I can always AP if I need more space.

There should be enough time to grab and then hatch in order to free up some room by April 1st :) 

Yeah I expected a release today 🤩 Thank you TJ and spriters!

And wow that was fast, 4 of each in three rounds of five-minute-drops, didn't expect it to be that easy after what I read here lol. Really hope they hatch before the 1st, don't wanna AP any :P

Just caught 3 of each in the hourly drop. :) Coast egg looks like a Sini Krai's so looking forwards to see how they turn out!

Though we have a lot of stripey eggs so it probably doesn't mean anything. XD

Edited by lovecats99
wording

It can't be before Thursday. And that's April Fool's so something will happen then whatever else.