TJ09

2021-03-28 - March Dragon Release

Of course there are new eggs, I just loaded up on Guardians. XD Hopefully they'll still be dropping with regularity once I unlock. Can't wait to see what they become!

Well this is going to be tough, only have one egg so far because the lag is crazy.

I can’t see stripes either, but it still looks nice.

Edit: oh it appears I caught a second one and didn’t realize it. I must have clicked it and didn’t register the code.

Edited by Zinogre

4 minutes ago, Syiren said:

oof, that major lag is what killed me trying to grab them. I hate sounding picky, but I wish drops would last longer than 15 seconds out of 5 minutes.

Seconded. New releases can be awesome, but not when the excitement is overwhelmed by frustration. Please up the number of eggs dropping? I was lucky to even see them drop at the 15-minute mark.

I'm just too slow. 😔  

*watches the number of people on the Volcano page go from 70 to 90*

I got to tap one and got told it was already grabbed then the page was empty.

By the time the page refreshes even you tap and immediately refresh, they are all gone.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I of course locked myself with CBs beforehand so now I am awaiting CD. But I'm excited for these drops. They look neat.

1 minute ago, Ardath Rekha said:

Seconded. New releases can be awesome, but not when the excitement is overwhelmed by frustration. Please up the number of eggs dropping? I was lucky to even see them drop at the 15-minute mark.

^this. 100%

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'm just too slow. 😔

It's hard even with lightning internet. I'll send any extras I get your way. :)

Thanks TJ and spriters! Locked with 3 (lol whoops, not enough eggspace) so I'm off to drink tea and read. Can't wait to see them hatchies tomorrow! 

woo! thanks!

i was completely ready for this, yaay!

Edited by trystan

Happy to see another public DR release, though I am curious to know the body type on the Coast (striped) egg. Hmm.

Unable to catch anything but thank you for the release! I've been lucky lately when I log on. The first heavy egg reminds me of a snake :) and the second would be cool if it was a Bronze dragon mmmm!

Yay new release! Also: the dull metallic luster eggs look sort of like a Khusa egg? interesting!

3 minutes ago, Deltice12 said:

Yay new release! Also: the dull metallic luster eggs look sort of like a Khusa egg? interesting!

Good eye! It does!

Jeeze drops lasted like 2 seconds the last 5 minute drop. It seemed like when I got back to the page to click more it was over 😬

i'm guessing, because there's only two eggs of each, there's no dimorphism?

Thanks for the release!

I guess it's a good thing I don't have to be anywhere because catching new releases seems near impossible right now.

Interested to see what the new eggs are 👀 

Also came to see whether the lag was just me, haha. 

6 minutes ago, Zinogre said:

Jeeze drops lasted like 2 seconds the last 5 minute drop. It seemed like when I got back to the page to click more it was over 😬

I don't know if you are on mobile, but if you are on a browser that supports it I suggest opening any clicks in new tabs (for me it's middle-click with my mouse). That way you can stay on the page and keep refresh/clicking.

I finally got one of the dull metallics, I now have one of each. I'm out until I see the hatchies, then I'll decide whether to try for more cbs. 

I’m done with grabbing eggs, got two of each, so now I can finally go to sleep(it’s 2am). Good luck to everyone still trying 🤗

I was on mobile, but thanks for the advice HeatherMarie 😄.

Hmmmmmmm. The Coast egg's description is very familiar but... weird.

I have managed to catch two of each, which will do for tonight. Perhaps they will be easier in the morning. Or perhaps not. But at any rate I am off to bed.

ive gotten two of each, thank goodness two of my hatchies grew so i'd be able to do so XD 

Managed to free up 3 slots with a fourth opening in a few minutes but I can't catch anything yet. These babies go fast and there's at least 100+ people in the biomes on the drops.

Love the look of the eggs though! 

*runs back to the hunt*