Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

2 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Sent one of mine for a trade

Love yours! So noodly. ❤️ Sent you a Counter-Earth cookie. 🤗

ive been sooo tempted to draw a fourth shirakumo cookie, even though i cant get rid of these other ones (i could send them random, but i dont want to for now..). i cant stop drawing him. help.

@Chaosdawn Yo, I would love a horde cookie and the sword cookie if you still have some. Will send a dancing frog and is there any dragons you like? I will do a wing cookie of that or just send a random wing cookies I got left.

@Mika I will love a mint in a tree please, will send something in return.

3 minutes ago, Mika said:

@GalacticSketch can I have a present Carina please?

@Lady Dragoon once I'm off cooldown I'll send you one!

1 minute ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Same?

Sending two box babies your way once I get off cooldown. ❤️

@ShorahNagi
sent you a custom purple among us cookie! (I wish we had gotten more colors to work with, there's nothing good to shade purple with 😭 )

Spoiler

SmartSelect_20201228-211531_Firefox.thumb.jpg.e02516c11a0989b794d92a316a60ac7d.jpg

Edited by samsap

Accidentally spammed too many of these blue yetis (I have about 10), have two yellow ones, and 5 green ones. Anybody want one of them 

A0A82B50-C357-4DD7-B19B-A8BC955731FF.jpeg

Edited by Katharos Seraph
forgot picture

1 minute ago, GalacticSketch said:

Sending two box babies your way once I get off cooldown. ❤️

So who do I send my cookies to? Your forum name does not work for scrollname.

May I have a carina too, please, GalacticSketch? Those are pretty!

If anyone is interested, I still have: 1x siyat wing (blue),2x hellhorse wing (male), 3x wintertide wing, 2x Star Doe's cookie, 1x vampire wing (female), 1x vampire wing (male), 1x AoD wing, 2x hellhorse wing (female), 1x suicune (no nose), 1x suicune (with nose), 5x eeveelution star, 1x sudowoodo tree (light on dark), 3x umbreon (gen II golden eye), 2x articuno in snowstorm and 3x crab that I posted earlier on this thread.

Plus some new ones:

13623740_SudoPizzaBee.png.24d67b6b62b4d0534e68fb8bb516a721.png 

3x sudowoodo tree (dark on light), 2x cheesy gyrados star, 3x peperroni pizza (sorry I stole the concept), 4x Ostlean Beecoons, and 1x purple dragon.

8 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

So who do I send my cookies to? Your forum name does not work for scrollname.

GalacticPhoenix is my scrollname. 🙂

8 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

Adding you to the list! ^-^

Edit: @Mika, can I get a scrollname?

Edited by GalacticSketch

4 minutes ago, GalacticSketch said:

GalacticPhoenix is my scrollname. 🙂

Adding you to the list! ^-^

Edit: @Mika, can I get a scrollname?

It's MiniMikasa

11 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

If anyone is interested, I still have: 1x siyat wing (blue),2x hellhorse wing (male), 3x wintertide wing, 2x Star Doe's cookie, 1x vampire wing (female), 1x vampire wing (male), 1x AoD wing, 2x hellhorse wing (female), 1x suicune (no nose), 1x suicune (with nose), 5x eeveelution star, 1x sudowoodo tree (light on dark), 3x umbreon (gen II golden eye), 2x articuno in snowstorm and 3x crab that I posted earlier on this thread.

Plus some new ones:

13623740_SudoPizzaBee.png.24d67b6b62b4d0534e68fb8bb516a721.png 

3x sudowoodo tree (dark on light), 2x cheesy gyrados star, 3x peperroni pizza (sorry I stole the concept), 4x Ostlean Beecoons, and 1x purple dragon.

Can I get the AoD wing and a Star Doe?

@samsap Do you still have Star Trek insignias? Been rewatching Star Trek for the past... *checks vis empty wrist for a non-existent watch* ...couple of months, so I'm in the mood. XD

Edit: Thanks a bunch! ❤️ Love it. :D

Edited by pinkgothic

5 minutes ago, samsap said:

@Awdz Bodkins 👍 sent!

I love it! You got cookie #44061 in exchange - might miss it as it is an earlier number and the collections sort by cookie number

image.png.c9a79fab64461094ceaaf0aec09d2a0f.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

wow, the talent on display in this thread is incredible! i don't really have artistic genes, but i've been having fun playing around and am actually kind of proud of some of them? so i thought i'd share:

Spoiler

dccookies.jpg.32aabc9dfc79b8ace8b87a259b6b7091.jpg

all of these have been sent, but if anyone wants a nighttime seascape or an abstract starfish, i can do more. :D

@miaou (miaoujones) i sent one of mine in hopes of getting one of yours; cookie number 46885.

image.png.6543367422fe085a6cc92de81267b7b6.png I have lots of these for trade...you can really, really, REALLY overdo the mass production.

I took extra care with this design and wanted to share lots of them; I thought I would be cut off from saving extras much sooner.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins