Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

1 hour ago, Seahorse said:

@samsap These are amazing! I would love the wolf or deer if available still ❤️

@Auriene I adore your hens and birbs! I have hens myself and they are just such characters, I would love a hen if you have any spare!

My scroll is luckyburdock

I can send birbs in return or make up something new :)

These are my birb collection so far

Birbs.PNG.292c387717ab53f3d08dfcb3d69b2d87.PNG

Oh, I'm in love with those birds!  Especially the top right and bottom left.  You are so talented!  If any of them haven't been sent out, I'd love to have one.  (scroll name sorenna)

I alas do not have your cookie-decorating talent, but I can send you something if you like!

7 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Since I'm going to bed here're all the ones I haven't sent. Cloud is up for grab too, just let me know somehow, quote me, pm me, something. I'll go by time stamp

Making hufflepuff tmr...

1392537840_ScreenShot2020-12-27at1_09_21AM.thumb.png.07cf251dd1377d342e6dea1bc3161506.png

Oooh these are awsome. I would like a harry potter themed cookie if you have the patience to make one from me :o 

Just now, Glaciarie said:

Anyone want an anime eye? lol

image.png

oh yes, please. I'll return an eye to you. XD Scroll name : banban007

8 minutes ago, banban007 said:

oh yes, please. I'll return an eye to you. XD Scroll name : banban007

Sent a random one!

Y'all are so talented and patient to make those cookies. 

The best one I've done is:

Horde.jpg.57ba0cfcd0844afff228f599a77d6571.jpg

9 minutes ago, Glaciarie said:

Anyone want an anime eye? lol

image.png

I would love one! I can send you something for it if you want, but I'm not that good at making cookies ;)

And thank you so much @Mika ! I love it :)

19 minutes ago, biruko said:

I would love one! I can send you something for it if you want, but I'm not that good at making cookies ;)

And thank you so much @Mika ! I love it :)

Gonna send you one! id love something back if you can, I can be anything really! ^^

1 minute ago, Glaciarie said:

Gonna send you one! id love something back if you can, I can be anything really! ^^

Thank you so much!

I send you one of mine, they're not that amazing but I hope your like it :)

@Zhiyi1015 Thank you for the cute hamster. Already sent you a Neko Atsume inspired cookie. :D
@jewel21 Thank you for the cookie, it looks delicious 😋 
@Confused Cat Thank you for the red teddy bear!  Love it. ❤️ Already sent you a cat cookie. 
@MessengerDragon Thank you for the stingray! My first fish! and red looks good too. Also sent you a different style cat cookie with red background. :D
@Auriene Really love the details on your giftboxes and birbs. 😍 If you make more, please send 1 for me., thanks!
@Sashimi That's very creative! Love how you turn the snowman into a cat! Is it already claimed? :D
@Lagie Thank you for the cute penguin. ❤️ 
@biruko I'll 'bake' more cat cookies and send to you tomorrow. I'd love an anime theme cookie too, please~ anyway, I love Dragon Ball (and Gintama, if you watch it). XD 
@Fields_of_Heather Thank you very much!  :nyan: I'll make 1 cat cookie for you tomorrow! 
@Seahorse Your birb collection is sooo beautiful. 😍
@Glaciarie Thank you! Sent you a girl's eye, but if you prefer male's eye, I can draw a new one :D

Sending out hens and presents ^_^ Some need to wait a bit because of sending cooldown.

@Seahorse Your birds are amazing! And you've made a robin - I would gladly adopt one, if you are still making them, I love robins :wub:

10 minutes ago, Fields_of_Heather said:

This must be my landscape phase.

Screenshot_2020-12-27 Dragon Cave(1).png

These are beautiful! 

23 minutes ago, banban007 said:

@Zhiyi1015 Thank you for the cute hamster. Already sent you a Neko Atsume inspired cookie. :D
@jewel21 Thank you for the cookie, it looks delicious 😋 
@Confused Cat Thank you for the red teddy bear!  Love it. ❤️ Already sent you a cat cookie. 
@MessengerDragon Thank you for the stingray! My first fish! and red looks good too. Also sent you a different style cat cookie with red background. :D
@Auriene Really love the details on your giftboxes and birbs. 😍 If you make more, please send 1 for me., thanks!
@Sashimi That's very creative! Love how you turn the snowman into a cat! Is it already claimed? :D
@Lagie Thank you for the cute penguin. ❤️ 
@biruko I'll 'bake' more cat cookies and send to you tomorrow. I'd love an anime theme cookie too, please~ anyway, I love Dragon Ball (and Gintama, if you watch it). XD 
@Fields_of_Heather Thank you very much!  :nyan: I'll make 1 cat cookie for you tomorrow! 
@Seahorse Your birb collection is sooo beautiful. 😍
@Glaciarie Thank you! Sent you a girl's eye, but if you prefer male's eye, I can draw a new one :D

Thank you! I'll try to draw something nice with anime reference, I know about Gintama (and I love Dragon Ball), so I'll try to send something from one of these :)

@Fields_of_Heather your cookies so amazing! 😮

@Tawanda001 Cloud sent to replica! I did notice that she hasn't been active and dont have the badge tho - it doesn't hinder me from sending it but I take that if you want to look at the cookies you've received after the event's over you'd need that badge. I think you get it by sending any cookie

Totoro is going to solaries @Solaries sent!

Slytherin going to twinstar @Twinstar sent!

Gryffindor is going to banban007 @banban007 sent!

Ravenclaw is going to Ruby Eyes @Ruby Eyes sent!

(waiting for cooldown and doing things one at a time... below aren't sent yet) OOh all sent! Darn I really hate this cooldown

I can make another few HP themed ones in the afternoon they seem to be in high demand XD @Dolphine which house do you want? And  @biruko what kind of cookie are you interested in? Dragon (I can only do cute hatchi tho), hogwarts theme, anime theme? 

And @Moonlightelf Thanks for the snek! It looks adorable XD 

Edited by Moriaty

This bear would like to know if you have five minutes for a Spanish lesson.

image.png.c65671f503179584807d81c0789a1815.png

Does anybody want Duobear?  :) 

2 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

@Tawanda001 Cloud sent to replica! I did notice that she hasn't been active and dont have the badge tho - it doesn't hinder me from sending it but I take that if you want to look at the cookies you've received after the event's over you'd need that badge. I think you get it by sending any cookie

(waiting for cooldown and doing things one at a time... below aren't sent yet)

She doesn't play much anymore because of naming, but she looks over my shoulder as I play and is still quite possessive of her scroll, lol. She can see the cookies I have sent her already and she's thrilled to have the Cloud cookie. I'll remind her to activate the badge for future. Thank you so much from the both of us!

14 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

I can make another few HP themed ones in the afternoon they seem to be in high demand XD @biruko what kind of cookie do you want?

I would love any HP themed one too, thank you :)

@GlaciarieI'm glade you like it :)

@Glaciarie

Thank you for the hen @Auriene. It's beautiful. I sent you a cookie in return. 😊

Just now, biruko said:

I would love any HP themed one too, thank you :)

In which case which house? Or do u want the hogwarts symbol?