Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

Just now, Moriaty said:

In which case which house? Or do u want the hogwarts symbol?

A Slytherin one would be amazing :)

@Moonlightelf Thank you so much for the snek cup!! So cute!!

@BatPopsicle I have another mimic present I can send you, what's your scroll name?

@Auriene I love your presents and your hens! They're beautiful! If you're still sending them out I would love one

@biruko I'll send you an Among Us cookie :)

@Seahorse I've sent a couple wolves, I'll make another for you :) Also I adore your birds ❤️ 

Edited by samsap

1 minute ago, samsap said:

@Mika Oh me! Me! I have a rose star that I could trade?

Sure! Any preference to which tree?

10 minutes ago, samsap said:

@Moonlightelf Thank you so much for the snek cup!! So cute!!

@BatPopsicle I have another mimic present I can send you, what's your scroll name?

@Auriene I love your presents and your hens! They're beautiful! If you're still sending them out I would love one

@biruko I'll send you an Among Us cookie :)

@Seahorse I've sent a couple wolves, I'll make another for you :) Also I adore your birds ❤️ 

Thank you, it's lovely! I had sent you something back :)

And @banban007 what's your scroll name?

1 minute ago, samsap said:

@Mika I really like the second one :) Is your scroll name also Mika?

My scroll name is MiniMikasa. Will send in a minute.

@Auriene you alright with getting the first one?

@samsap thank you. My scroll name is BatPopsicle.😊

Just now, biruko said:

And @banban007 what's your scroll name?

My scroll is banban007 :)  Thank you!

@Auriene Thank you for the lovely birb! :wub: I draw a Koi for you instead of cat. I hope you like it. (if you want a cat cookie, I'll send 1 tomorrow too!)
@Fields_of_Heather
 Your landscape are beautiful! I can't draw landscape XD 
@jewel21 it's a bird themed cookie? XD 
@Moriaty Thank you for Gryffindor! ❤️ I want to send you a cookie too.. do you prefer a Koi or a cat cookie? (I'll make them tomorrow)
@Glaciarie Glad you like the eye~
@Mika Can I have 1 of your forest cookie too? I' can make cat cookie for you tomorrow if you want. ;) 

I made a new cookie theme - Koi (sent to Auriene). This is my 2nd attempt, the first 1 doesn't turn out like Koi, so will send it to random people later lol. 

cookies 2020_9_small.jpg

@samsap thank you so much; I love it. I sent you a cookie in return. 😊

10 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

@biruko this one looks less angry XD

has been sent

1937677702_ScreenShot2020-12-27at10_15_01AM.thumb.png.c926a03afba1c05fca71166eb081f76e.png

Thank you so much, it's beautifull ❤️  I love it!

@banban007 I just send you first one cookie, DB theme, and I also will send second (it's Gintama theme, but I'm not sure it will look much like it, I must say I tried to draw it :D )

14 minutes ago, biruko said:

@banban007 I just send you first one cookie, DB theme, and I also will send second (it's Gintama theme, but I'm not sure it will look much like it, I must say I tried to draw it :D )

Thank you! I love it! The head shines perfectly! XD EDIT : Thank you for drawing Gintoki! :nyan:

@Auriene I'm so glad you like it. :wub:
@Mika I can't promise a Koi at the moment since it's much difficult to draw (I use finger, on laptop's touchpad), but if I feel artistic again tomorrow, I'll make you 1. :D  @jewel21 aha! XD but..but I didn't received a cockatiel from you! :( 

Edited by banban007

@Confused Cat oh shoot! i missed that bi teddy bear! i would have loved it >_< could you make another for me?? i love bears, theyre my second favorite animal since i have a few teddy bears that i love.. i'd appreciate it so much!! :D  ^^;🙏

I figured out how to draw feathers, sorta. And the snowmen make for rather nice snowfall-scenes.

image.png.20282f92ae672be1c1722c067c71b672.png

@Moriaty Your Hogwarts cookies are amazing. I'd love a hufflepuff themed cookie, if you ever feel like making one. Of course I'll send a cookie back, though mine aren't half as epic.

That koi looks stunning @banban007. I really admire the patience of all of you guys.

i'm extremely tempted to make another shirakumo cookie, even though nobody recognized or was interested in my other one at all... its times like this where i wish i could send to self. i appreciate him!!