Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

1 hour ago, Fields_of_Heather said:

I'm pretty proud of this one.

Screenshot_2020-12-26 Dragon Cave - Unsent Cookie.png

That is amazing!

I can't believe the talent in this thread. Makes my poor efforts look even sadder! XD  But I'm having fun!

5 minutes ago, Moonlightelf said:

Okay, I step away for a moment.... o.o'

@jewel21 @samsap @Xathoa @MessengerDragon

I'll be making some breakfast for myself first, feel free to wish for color of snek and cup meanwhile ❤️

Oh, take your time! This is me being greedy and finding them adorable!
I do happen to love blue. : > Brown and black are also other colors that I think work well with blue. Do anything you wish with those.
I thank you! I'll make another double dragon for you as a thanks.
(what is your scroll username?)

Edited by Xathoa

49 minutes ago, samsap said:

@banban007 Of course!

Thank you very much :wub: EDIT : I really really love the cookies you sent me! I have to send my dragon to you. XD 

@Moonlightelf I'd love a snek too! Green snek please, any color for the cup. Thanks!
@kirby The dragon is gorgeous! Any chance to make another for me? :D 

-----

Cat cookies I sent out today :

cookies 2020_6.jpg

These 4 still available. If the "X" is inappropriate, I'll take it down, sorry. XD 

cookies 2020_7.jpg

Edited by banban007
adding unsent cookies

@banban007 Thank you so much for the little dragon-in-a-jar!! I love him!! Edit: OH! you sent me the cat too!!!!! Thank you!!!

@Moonlightelf Any color snake would be precious, but could I get it in a white and purple cup? ❤️ 🐍

Edited by samsap

14 minutes ago, samsap said:

@happyseagull I sent the first wolf already, but that one's not terribly difficult so I made another one to send you :)

Thank you! You didn't have to do that :) I sent you one back (albeit a crappy one compared to most on this thread!) 

6 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

@banban007 I would love a kitty cookie!

@Xathoa I would love a blue snek. Any colour mug you see fit is fine! Thank you!

I'm not the adorable snek/mug cookie maker; Moonlightelf is. : >

Edited by Xathoa

5 minutes ago, banban007 said:

I have 4 available. Just tell me which one you want. ;) 

I'm torn between the kitty butt with the x,  lol,  or the last one with the pink tree. They're both adorable. Surprise me! And thank you :D 

2 hours ago, samsap said:

I'm honestly just having such a good time right now...

184821831_Screenshot_2020-12-26DragonCave(1).png.e9b60d20f01d4f26b85d3edb663b38ec.png

(these are all available btw 🤗)

Wow, I’d love that first one! If you still have it after 2 hours haha ;;

I thought the snake looked sad enough with that angry face...and then the lion happened. On one hand it looks stupidly happy and on the other it look so clumsy with the paws

634108643_ScreenShot2020-12-26at10_52_54PM.png.3d226c26adb0bf234faabf2b48f78732.png

Are up for grab XD will be attempting the other two houses next 

Here are the cookies I have done and which are available to anyone who wants them. 

@banban007 I loved the cat cookie you sent me! I also would love the smirking black cat you made if it's still available. 

8139F1E7-6A02-40ED-893D-673C480AC89B.jpeg

Edited by ADN6

It's not as highly detailed as everyone else's stuff- but I feel I have at least been a little unique in using the sleigh for dragon silhouettes. : >
I wanna give one to the snek maker, Moonlightelf- but I can give more to others, if you want.

dragoncookies2.png

I thought ravenclaw wasn't as difficult - except when I was trying to draw that teeny tiny claw. (sigh

Also the reference I had used yellow/orange for the banner with the name, so I thought maybe I'll just use beige. It looks terrible with blue. I probably should've changed the text color to black instead

I might be pushing hufflepuff to tmr...anyone interested in the three that's been drawn?

440628600_ScreenShot2020-12-26at11_32_04PM.thumb.png.ebc0b60bf2d4dfcc2a11481ddb1895a8.png

24 minutes ago, Zhiyi1015 said:

@banban007 omg I am a fan of neko atsume! Can I get a kitty cookie? 

I have a tiny hamster if anyone would like it. IMG_20201227_151220.jpg.9a612f228c276bf86b1f3aee812f25b8.jpg

It's darling! I would love to have it.