Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

@banban007 Heh, it might be just one cookie, but it looks more technically detailed than the little ghosties were. :P I don't have much experience with pokemon, but it's a pretty neat cookie!

Also made a toadstool (already sent to a random person) that I think turned out pretty well!

image.png.0e6c77ce7306e7dc849c15384753374d.png

7 hours ago, RainDear said:

I can't even get a narrow line or get sprinkles in a line.

Just spam sprinkles until you have enough of them in the right spot, then delete all that aren't.

2001194968_Bluetit.PNG.cbe941db2462aaa2599997a4ecb9c64a.PNG

I've made a Blue tit after being inspired by some of the birds in this thread!

Feel free to send a cookie to luckyburdock and I will try to respond with different bird species (most likely european birds!)

Edited by Seahorse

8 hours ago, RainDear said:

I am totally in awe of the wonderful job you are doing. I can't even get a narrow line or get sprinkles in a line. I don't know what I'm going to make, but they won't compare to the wonderful cookies here. 

49 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Just spam sprinkles until you have enough of them in the right spot, then delete all that aren't.

Another method is to (first make a sprinkle of the right colour in some easily-deletable corner of the cookie, since whenever you click undo it returns you to the icing/sprinkles you were using in that earlier turn,) click over the area you want your sprinkle in, if it doesn't land where you want it, undo, try again, and so on until you get it where you need it.It's best to use the smallest size 'brush'. 😉 More clicking than Ruby Eyes' suggestion, but it's easier to see what you're doing, and is suitable even if you've already got other different sprinkles underneath that you don't want to remove.

Glad I'm not the only one who saw the sleigh and went "seal". Here's my random send for the day.

ySlffbie.png

5 hours ago, PapaverK said:

kuriboh from Yugioh

Your YGO cookies are sick, bro. 10/10

Edited by Deixis
wanna compliment someone but not spam posts

9 hours ago, On_Your_Left said:

Looking at @Nevemore's dragon cookies inspired me to make this! I think it turned out quite well! :D

This one turned out great, I really like how soft it looks. Thank you!

4 hours ago, Moriaty said:

I just completed the vampire, if anyone want that one also let me know. 

It's probably already gone but I really love the little vampire. Any chance you could make another?

5 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Thus far the four I haven't sent yet are below. If u want any of the first three quote/pm/find some way to let me know XD. My only requirement is that you know who the character is, is a fan of the particular book/movie/anime/whatever and will enjoy the cookie XD! I just completed the vampire, if anyone want that one also let me know. 

1752808766_ScreenShot2020-12-26at1_26_32AM.thumb.png.f2622425eb2172585f64b53703108888.png

Alright the Hogwarts one is gone. @Stacy3601 Hope you enjoy it! XD

Do you still have the Reborn one? It is so awesome! Wish I could make ones like yours. I would make one of Xanxus 😆

4 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Thus far the four I haven't sent yet are below. If u want any of the first three quote/pm/find some way to let me know XD. My only requirement is that you know who the character is, is a fan of the particular book/movie/anime/whatever and will enjoy the cookie XD! I just completed the vampire, if anyone want that one also let me know. 

1752808766_ScreenShot2020-12-26at1_26_32AM.thumb.png.f2622425eb2172585f64b53703108888.png

Alright the Hogwarts one is gone. @Stacy3601 Hope you enjoy it! XD

I'd like to take a guess at the first cookie but I don't really know my anime and I don't want to embarrass myself, so I'm sending a message.

Love seeing all the pretty cookies in this thread. :wub:  @Deixis your sleigh dragon is beautiful and i'm loving the Daft Punk cookies @ADaftlittlePunk!

Discovered the wing cookie makes for a nice fishy.

image.png.50fbf6363f636ec0ef0290cc6749fc67.png

Everyone is so talented. Though I found I'm liking making landscape scenes.

DCCookies2020.png

17 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Discovered the wing cookie makes for a nice fishy.

image.png.50fbf6363f636ec0ef0290cc6749fc67.png

Nice fishy! Looks like the sargeant majors that swim around here.

I keep trying to tell myself to wait and send out my backlog before making a bunch more, but it is not happening. XD Mine aren't as artistic as the ones in this thread. I have been big on pizzas and reindeer. 

33 minutes ago, Terrafreaky said:

I keep trying to tell myself to wait and send out my backlog before making a bunch more, but it is not happening. XD Mine aren't as artistic as the ones in this thread. I have been big on pizzas and reindeer. 

I think your pizzas are great! :) I love the one you sent me. Any chance of a pineapple pizza?

Here's an addition to the birb cookie army:

Spoiler

image.png.c4822fadd15aecb3edd0356b481f87d8.png

A Cyberpunk 2077 reference:

Spoiler

image.png.0a265a6c5930ecc5ae0e4ef489a2d9a7.png

And a festive potato:

Spoiler

image.png.3e6f252a6c0b38d1d2759bef1ca59511.png

My bird collection is growing, I'm especially proud of my chaffinch send to @Ripan!

My aim is to do most british garden birds, so ask/send birbs if you want any!

Chaffinch.PNG.4a5ce1d25ba95f195b95bf550ffb9c6a.PNG

2 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

My bird collection is growing, I'm especially proud of my chaffinch send to @Ripan!

I'd love a bird! I'm going to have a go at doing another one.

2 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

Ooh, could you do a male cardinal? I'd love one if you could.

6 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

So beautiful! 😍

@Terrafreaky I love your pizza, thank you! 😋

@lovecats99 Thank you for the birb cookie. :wub: 

I made several cat cookies (inspired by Neko Atsume). All of them have been sent, but if anyone want cat cookie, just tell me. I can try to make 1 for you tomorrow (need to rest my finger now, drawing too much on touchpad might cost me my fingerprint). XD 

cookies 2020_5.jpg

21 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

Ooh, could you do a male cardinal? I'd love one if you could.

Cardinal was difficult as I tried to get their epic head-mohawk in so I hope it worked!! :) @Tawanda001
We don't have them over here, they are stunning!

I'll make some more birds later to send out to @lovecats99 and @banban007 and others after some board games!

I love your cute cat cookies banban!! ❤️

image.png.b62b88041fccfa416203d8e214d73f2e.png

Edited by Seahorse

1 minute ago, Seahorse said:

Cardinal was difficult as I tried to get their epic head-mohawk in so I hope it worked!! :) @Tawanda001
We don't have them over here, they are stunning!

I'll make some more birds later to send out to @lovecats99 and @banban007 and others after some board games!

I love your cute cat cookies banban!! ❤️

image.png.b62b88041fccfa416203d8e214d73f2e.png

Beautiful, thank you!

I'd love a cat cookie @banban007 and a bird cookie @Seahorse. I don't really know the birds you have over there. But anything blue or white would be nice. If there are no such birds, any other is fine too. I'd love to get more cookies in general. I've only recieved 4 so far.

Also, here are my unsent cookies. They're not as detailed or pretty as some posted here, but I guess it's something. If anyone is interested in one, let me know.

image.png.bbe5a9e3755549114d62efa599fc3bb9.png

Thank you, @Seahorse! Your cardinal is so beautiful! And thank you, @banban007 for the kitty! It reminds me of Puppycat. :)

I tried my hands at a birb. I initially wanted to do a Wood Pigeon but then realised a lack of grey fondant so I just went and made:

Blue birb!

image.png.af0716237b83092e480728b45a5ab35f.png

he wants your seebs