Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

@Nevemore

wow! I love the right one but I’d be honored to have either!

Edited by ZOMB_E

Wow, everyone's cookies look so good! The detail some of you are getting is incredible 🤩 I've been doing all of mine on mobile which has not been easy what with my fat fingers, but here's some of my favs that I've done

Spoiler

1643550770_Screenshot_2020-12-26DragonCave.png.57a27d4e9a74cef885d3af000c233f54.png

I've been sending them off as soon as I finish them, so I don't have any available to give, but I might have more later that I'll post :)

i haven't been on the forums in forever but i saw this thread pop up and i had to get stuck in, because i've been having a blast with the cookie decorating!! i haven't tried it with my tablet yet but i'd like to

i've been making some pride cookies:

Spoiler

fuwxKL7.png2RjpzrA.png2RoIDe4.pngpeSEKlf.png

but i've also been memeing a bit with some lennies:

Spoiler

BT0vrx1.png1jtaEJE.png

and then the lennies kind of... turned into guild wars 2 characters (trahearne, canach and my charr hestia):

Spoiler

oxqjp4T.png

i might try something more complex if i use my tablet but otherwise i'm just having a lot of fun making goofy little designs and sending them out at random

10 hours ago, PapaverK said:

Here are my cookies

cookie sent.JPG

cookie notsent.JPG

I'm not sure but is that first cookie Joey from Yugioh? xDD i recognize dat face expression 

Some of my cookies, really nothing elaborate but it's funny to decorate them

Screenshot_2020-12-26 Dragon Cave.png

some great cookies posted here overnight!

@banban007 can i get a kitty cookie!?!????!!!!! 😮 

this lesbian pride pog is still up for grabs, lol

15 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

unknown.png

please let me know if you want it, anyone!

Edited by InvaderAlexis

36 minutes ago, littleironhorse said:

@e-sheep  I'd love a dragon wing if you still have some.  :) 

@littleironhorse Sure, they're still all available. Do you have a favorite or would you prefer to be surprised? Also, what is your scroll-name?

17 minutes ago, e-sheep said:

@littleironhorse Sure, they're still all available. Do you have a favorite or would you prefer to be surprised? Also, what is your scroll-name?

@e-sheep I love surprises and my scroll-name is littleironhorse. 

Thanks!

@Hedj bro thank u for the bi lenny i can only offer pogs in return but would you like a pride pog?!??!?!??!? 😮

also, do i see the poly flag in your post of pride cookies??! i think i see it... amazing. i have some patches on my backpack and i put a bi and demi patch on there and was tempted to put poly but i couldnt decide whether i wanted to use that ugly red/blue/black flag or the nicer variation that technically isnt really correct but still recognized,,? i dont know, im rambling XD 

Nothing special but my whole family has done at least one cookie now. It’s so much fun :lol:

Spoiler

31E6BD14-1FCF-4F71-8848-D4D617724BEA.thumb.jpeg.2b54cbc9d72a9cde897650f6ecda91d7.jpeg

aww, so nice! i recieved the mountain one, i like it a lot :D i also relly like the one bottom right that looks like patchwork.

11 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

@Hedj bro thank u for the bi lenny i can only offer pogs in return but would you like a pride pog?!??!?!??!? 😮

also, do i see the poly flag in your post of pride cookies??! i think i see it... amazing. i have some patches on my backpack and i put a bi and demi patch on there and was tempted to put poly but i couldnt decide whether i wanted to use that ugly red/blue/black flag or the nicer variation that technically isnt really correct but still recognized,,? i dont know, im rambling XD 

you are VERY welcome :3 i would love a pride pog!! a bi one please, if that's ok (though i was kinda tempted to ask for the lesbian pogger from earlier to cherish for my bestie who doesn't play)

and yes, there is a polysexual flag in there! (i think the red/blue/black one you mentioned is specifically polyam? only going off google as it's not my corner though) i should definitely do a polyam flag cookie too

yeah, im polyam but every single polyam person hates the ugly pi symbol flag so much that some have started using the polysexual flag, but thats technically not what it stands for, but i honestly think that its just a flag and it doesnt Really matter, but eugh.. whyd the polyam flag have to be so UGLY in the first place??

you can have the lesbian pog as well, nobody else seems to want it and it's been sitting sadly in my unsent for a while. if someone else wants one though i'd be happy to remake it anyway, so enjoy both :D . have you done a pan one? 

@InvaderAlexis totally understandable, the red-blue-black polyam flag is kind of painful to look at from an aesthetic point of view even if i love the maths joke

i haven't done a pan one since i blasted through a few flags and got distracted, that'll be coming up after i see if i can do anything with the pi symbol flag (though i'm also going to try something with the nicer flag i found on google)

ofc, i typed this in the middle of actually working on said flag cookie so it's already done:

isJLfTj.png

the shades of red, blue and yellow on the site make it a little less eye-burning tbh!

EDIT: i also found this flag, so adding it to this post!

Eumpkgz.png

Edited by Hedj
adding cookie......

ooh! that last one is super nice. ive seen some with the infinity symbol and wasnt sure if i liked it or not (i like simple flags without any icons or touches to them at all, personally. just colors.) but that one's nice :P sent both cookies to you! 

SNOWPAN!!! so cute!!! yes i would love the poly cookie so much thank you 🥺

you were the second person to send me a bi cookie without me specifically requesting it, and its times like that that make me happy that i always have it in my icon LOL, i recently changed my icon but its always a pattern for it to be bi pride. used to be bi pride + shinso but ive just really been feeling this character instead lately..

i might draw the character that's in my icon, but i have no idea who to send it to. can you send cookies to yourself?? does anyone know?

YmWXPXe.png

I have some more wing cookies of the dragon breeds if anyone want any of them. (Otherwise I'm going to send them off to random people near the end of the event lol)

also I really hate having to try to do bird feather with only one white and yellow frosting. >_< That why I gave up on Amalthean instead of trying to do the thing i did for the white.

@InvaderAlexis I try my scroll name and it kept telling me there is no one with that name.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

hmmm... sad that you cant send to self. i want to draw this character because i think the colors are actually perfect for it (even if it will be a bit challenging with the big brushes!) but hardly anyone recognizes him. i have one friend i know that knows him becaues i talk nonstop about him and she also knew of him beforehand, but ive sent her like, 3 cookies already. idk if i should send a 4th XD 

if you make a brimstone wing, you can send it to me @Lady Dragoon :D