TJ09

2020-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 14th Birthday!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Happy birthday DC! 

Site's down now, for me at least

ACK, why is DC down right now?? It says maintenance but that's usually not for a few hours yet. *pokes biomes* Need more eggs!

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

ACK, why is DC down right now?? It says maintenance but that's usually not for a few hours yet. *pokes biomes* Need more eggs!

We broke Dragon Cave on its birthday :( 

1 minute ago, Niyaka said:

We broke Dragon Cave on its birthday :( 

Awww poor DC it just wanted to celebrate and we broke it! 😟

Well, I ran out of room lol. Looks like I'll have to wait to get the shimmering egg.

the cave was just takin some R&R on its birthday, i see nothing wrong with that ∶p

Edited by Malcorium
no emojis pls

Happy B-Day DC!! Glad I decided to check the biomes before going to bed. Now to fill up and then call it a night!

Happy Birthday, DC! So exciting to have a full suite of new breeds to get everything for. Egglocked, precog'd, influenced and incubated (and warded!) and couldn't be more excited to keep catching once this batch hatches. I'll hold off on the bred ones for when the droprate for these eases off. Happy Birthday, and here's to another wonderful year! 😄 🎉

I totally forgot about DC's birthday; glad I have egg space XD Anyway, love that checkered one! I hope the eggs are actually grabbable for a decent amount of time today / old ones don't filter in until after 24hrs - ever since more people have been at home, it seems like it's way more difficult to grab new eggs. :/ Anyway, can't wait to see how they all look when hatched ^^ 

Happy Birthday to DC! 

And did you say 256 breeds! 255 or 256 is the magic number :D

So exciting! I'm always confused by the forum posts about releases what with all the dimorphism, and I want to collect every single new sprite, so I usually make these for myself and cross them off like a checklist when I get new sprites! Thought I'd share it with you all ^^ Super unsure of the seed eggs so I left that alone for now. If anyone spots any mistakes (I'm sure there are a couple) please let me know :D Happy bday dc!!!

498667538_happbirthcave!.thumb.jpg.d0601a13661654fd19f71d983aaafad9.jpg

Edited by milo

26 minutes ago, milo said:

So exciting! I'm always confused by the forum posts about releases what with all the dimorphism, and I want to collect every single new sprite, so I usually make these for myself and cross them off like a checklist when I get new sprites! Thought I'd share it with you all ^^ Super unsure of the seed eggs so I left that alone for now. If anyone spots any mistakes (I'm sure there are a couple) please let me know :D Happy bday dc!!!

498667538_happbirthcave!.thumb.jpg.d0601a13661654fd19f71d983aaafad9.jpg

My guess for the pygmies is their description gives a clue. their seeds. Seeds bloom into flowers. What if they end up being different colored flower dragons? 

Spoiler

Edit: Just did a search. Petunias come in a variety of colors and they would sort between  Paper and Pillow.

Edit 2: Hid the first edit in case its considered a spoiler and others want to enjoy the mystery. sorry. ^_^;

Edited by Syiren
more info to support theory

10 minutes ago, milo said:

498667538_happbirthcave!.thumb.jpg.d0601a13661654fd19f71d983aaafad9.jpgp

Thanks for posting this.  I had it mostly figured out since I got locked, but now I can take it easy

26 minutes ago, Syiren said:

My guess for the pygmies is their description gives a clue. their seeds. Seeds bloom into flowers. What if they end up being different colored flower dragons? 

Edit: Just did a search. Petunias come in a variety of colors and they would sort between  Paper and Pillow.

Im def thinking they're going to be like Nebula's, but flowers (or plants). Thatd make sense with the amount of eggs, one S1, four S2's and four adults. Could be 'Petal', too (or Phototropic) Or something completely made up and I just googled 'plant terms that start with P' for nothing. xD

Edited by bloodyneptune

Can't wait to see the adults from these eggs. Events like these are why I wish we had more egg slots - I'd be much more satisfied with two of each of these beautiful eggs. Anyway, happy birthday DC and happy egg hunting, ya'll. :)

Got one of each from the biomes and bred one of the hybrids. Can't wait to see what TJ's hatchies look like! Especially the white/undine hybrid, that's an interesting combination.