Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 hours ago, catstaff said:

Took some extra time getting out of there, though, as Google driving directions didn't like some of the construction zones and weird intersections in the area - frustrating as heck, I could see the interstate, but I couldn't find an on-ramp going in my direction to save my life!

yep, that sounds like 95. * nods knowingly*

@Lagie eek! i hate mosquitoes!

another day to stalk the Desert, Alpine and AP for (CB) Nebulas! *pokes*

On 6/11/2022 at 6:28 PM, Lagie said:

And this for @Dirtytabs;)

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20220611-214821.thumb.jpg.3dcd550c4a883b63bb4f5a09abd5fe2e.jpg

How dare! Not even a mention of a long face!! :lol:

9 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

How dare! Not even a mention of a long face!! :lol:

XD

So I went to the bank to check on the progress made on a 'statement of claim' from May 3rd (they took 600 out of my account and never credited as a payment to my credit card, so not only am I out 600 dollars, I was charged a 40 dollar 'late fee' due to the missing credit card payment (plus VAT...). Turns out it was a good thing I checked - the statement of claim hasn't even been filed yet. :o

2 hours ago, trystan said:

another day to stalk the Desert, Alpine and AP for (CB) Nebulas! *pokes*

Yeah, that's 95 pretty much anywhere I've been on it - which has been Massachusetts through Florida at various times. I did have a giggle going through Delaware when I had to make a few trips for move-related reasons - someone had changed those signs that usually give traffic updates and anti-DUI messages and stuff to read, "95 is the route number, not the speed limit!"

Good luck with the Nebula hunt!

I egg-locked myself this morning with some breeding success - a couple of 2Gs for a new lyrical lineage, plus two silvers for holiday checkers.

@LagieOh no! Hope that gets straightened out quickly!

Just now, catstaff said:

@LagieOh no! Hope that gets straightened out quickly!

Me, too, but realistically, my hopes are not high and I doubt I will ever see that money again.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Me, too, but realistically, my hopes are not high and I doubt I will ever see that money again.

*caterwauls in protest*

That smells worse than Eau de Litterbox. I'm sorry, hon.

5 minutes ago, catstaff said:

I did have a giggle going through Delaware when I had to make a few trips for move-related reasons - someone had changed those signs that usually give traffic updates and anti-DUI messages and stuff to read, "95 is the route number, not the speed limit!"

well, yes.  but you can't do that through Philly with all the !@#$%^&* construction all the time.

i am NOT a fan of 95, and avoid it all costs. XD

5 minutes ago, catstaff said:

Good luck with the Nebula hunt!

so far, nothing.

of course, i can't always refresh every 5 minutes either. XD

and then, because i have some characters from Stargate that it doesn't matter if  the Antarans are CB  or not, i've decided to grab some from the AP.  i saw 2 earlier, and they've been snagged. oh well.  there will be more.

i want to get a few more CB Nebs before i get more CB Antareans though. *is weird*

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

my hopes are not high and I doubt I will ever see that money again.

bah, that is frustrating {{hugs}}

Edited by trystan

2 hours ago, trystan said:

Everywhere!

We got dumped off of 95 in the Philly area once (pre-GPS or Google Maps) because of an accident. With no idea how to get back on. Can I just say, nightmare? We finally hit a road we recognized due to daughter having lived in the area and were able to find our way, but got home very late and not in a very good mood! ^_^

oof, i'm sorry.

as i said in a previous comment, i totally don't do 95 if i can help it XD

Morning guys~ ❤️ 

Today I'm going to just be... I dunno. Playing ACNH and relaxing? We'll see where the day takes me. 

Just now, AsymDoll13 said:

Morning guys~ ❤️ 

Today I'm going to just be... I dunno. Playing ACNH and relaxing? We'll see where the day takes me. 

Sounds like enough of a plan to me. XD

That's sort of the kind of day I'm having, too, except I do have some adulting to do.

i'm futzing around at work, then i pick up my shopping.  then i get to figure out wtf is for dinner.  and then i can do nothing.

but i really ought to go through the CD cases and put the CDs back in them - i think this weekend (if i still have the motivation by thursday) i'll put out my CDs, videos (VHS and DVDs), and cassette tapes (:blink:) for a yard sale.  we don't listen to them/watch them anymore, so.... yeah.

I probably do, but... I'm not sure what just yet. lol. 

It's gonna be so hot outside , so I'm happy enough not going out there. lol

I'm trying to figure our how dust from the Sahara causes an ozone advisory to be issued.

I should be either writing or cleaning, but I don't want to clean because it's so hot in here. Actual temp is a little warmer than I'd prefer, but the real problem is, my AC is not working (earliest appointment to get someone out here for it is the 27th, unless I get lucky and someone cancels) and there's not much of a cross-breeze to be had with the way my condo is laid out, so the heat just... accumulates.

Then since I'm too warm, I get lazy and just sit here posting instead of being productive.

I still can't figure out how to get a message link after all this time. lol

WAIT! I DID IT HA

Edited by AsymDoll13

2 minutes ago, catstaff said:

my AC is not working (earliest appointment to get someone out here for it is the 27th, unless I get lucky and someone cancels)

That's inhumane! Excessive cruelty.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That's inhumane! Excessive cruelty.

That's hazards of owning instead of renting, sigh. I should have checked it sooner, but I got busy with other stuff and didn't think about it until the day I tried turning it on.

4 minutes ago, catstaff said:

That's hazards of owning instead of renting, sigh. I should have checked it sooner, but I got busy with other stuff and didn't think about it until the day I tried turning it on.

totally hear you there.  i think it was 2021, i completely lost track of time, and by the time i could get an AC tune-up, it was july.  the guy told me that as soon as he was done, call right away to schedule my appointment for the following year.  so i did, and my tune-up this year was in April.  and when the guy left after he was done, i called again for April 2023, and i have that appointment kinda on my calendar too. XD and i have my heater tune-up already scheduled for the fall, too.

Guys! I just got good news! My brother has a job! Okay, so the training doesn't start until July 5, but it's paid! I hope this helps him out. He's been so down and stuff. 

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'm trying to figure our how dust from the Sahara causes an ozone advisory to be issued.

Sahara dust also inhibits hurricanes so I see it as a good thing.

The housekeeper has left. The masons have stopped jackhammering for the day. Peace and quiet finally.

Anyone else have a moment of panic when they nearly click 'abandon' instead of 'hide' on the actions page? Just me? lol

22 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Anyone else have a moment of panic when they nearly click 'abandon' instead of 'hide' on the actions page? Just me? lol

🤣 YES!

21 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Yep, me, too. XD

I've finally shifted the majority of my new adventurers and updated my spreadsheets.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

nope, not just you! i also sometimes have clicked 'abandon' instead of 'name'!  i think 'abandon' needs to be moved to elsewhere in the layout.....