Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

oof, teenagers.

i don't have any of those anymore, as my younger daughter is now 21.

I would generally agree with you, but you can't fault every teenager; you do get exceptional ones occasionally. (sadly, can't help you with yours though)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Why are the current batch of teenagers so useless? The community service student today kept having to sit down as she felt 'so weak'. :blink:

If she is that poorly she should see a doctor! :rolleyes: Suspect that she simply didn't want to be there.

54 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

If she is that poorly she should see a doctor! :rolleyes: Suspect that she simply didn't want to be there.

I'll suggest both those options next week. ;)

1 hour ago, WaterScorpion said:

I would generally agree with you, but you can't fault every teenager; you do get exceptional ones occasionally. (sadly, can't help you with yours though)

I was most definitely generalizing. There are some amazing teens out there!

2 hours ago, trystan said:

oof, teenagers.

i don't have any of those anymore, as my younger daughter is now 21.

Lucky you! ;)

Watching the MSNBC recap.

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Lucky you! ;)

actually, i count myself lucky because, while my daughters have their quirks, they weren't bad teenagers XD 

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Watching the MSNBC recap.

hubby has it on, but he's not really watching it.  but i am. :) 

i might go to the full moon circle tomorrow night for the first time in a long time.  we'll see.

had my family and yarn zooms tonight, but before the zooms, i got TWO CB Nebs!! :D 

9 hours ago, trystan said:

actually, i count myself lucky because, while my daughters have their quirks, they weren't bad teenagers XD 

While I myself was not 100% perfect, I feel I was a decent teen. However, to hear my mother tell it, I was a regular hellion and caused so much chaos, carnage, and trouble it's unreal.

My SIBLING was the "bad kid", but she treats them like it wasn't a big deal.

But she has no favorites *eye roll*

9 hours ago, trystan said:

might go to the full moon circle tomorrow night

:blink: but the full moon was the 14th.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Sunny and bright.

The dog was distracted by a passing cat on our morning walk. At least he didn't charge off on me.

9 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

While I myself was not 100% perfect, I feel I was a decent teen.

yeah, i think that was me too.

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

:blink: but the full moon was the 14th.

it was, but the group meets on the friday closest to the full moon.

i'm actually not going, because i have a few more things to do at home - i'm having a yard sale tomorrow, and i need to put up posters, and i have a few other things around the house.

there'll be another full moon circle next month. :) 

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

Yeah, they do tend to come around again! XD

Slow busy day again.  I'm exhausted.

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yeah, they do tend to come around again! XD

heh yeah.

i have an egg that'll hatch tonight, and maybe i can get caught up on one of my rewatches.  and maybe work on my crochet tunic. :D 

As a teen, my teachers and employers loved me. 😂 My parents never believed the good things they said about me!

Hope everyone here is doing well! 💖 Happy pride month! 🏳️‍🌈

I've been busy and recently hosted my father in law so I'm recovering from that. I hope to be back to my dragons soon.

My partner built a small catio too. :) It's much smaller than @trystan 's but my cat loves it.

ours is pretty small, really.

*goes out to measure*

it's only like 40 inches wide, which is less than 3-1/2 feet XD 

Bred my Chrono x Aeon main pair -- no surprise, another Chrono. :(

2 hours ago, trystan said:

*gasp* spoiler much XP //shotdead

*pats purple* it happens.

so glad it's friday. I don't mind hiking, but I'm kinda hoping it rains tomorrow so I don't have to go (and also so I don't have to wake up as early)

Sitting here melting - literally had a salad and ice cream for dinner because it's 86F/30C outside - warmer inside, yay top floor living. 🙄 Already far too warm for my taste, forget turning on the oven or stovetop. And it'll be another week and a half before my AC gets looked at, sigh.

Absolutely praying that the forecast is accurate and it'll be cooler tomorrow. I've got a few things to do that I just ignored today because it was too hot to do much of anything.

It's very hot here in the daytime but comfortably cooler at night. The heat index goes to triple digits, and the UV index was so high the indicator was actually off the chart a couple of days ago.

2 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:
5 hours ago, trystan said:

*gasp* spoiler much XP //shotdead

i literally LOL'd!

one of my eggs hatched while i was out.  i really hope he hatched at the time i had on my spreadsheet XD 

2 hours ago, catstaff said:

86F/30C outside

22 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The heat index goes to triple digits, and the UV index was so high the indicator was actually off the chart a couple of days ago.

oof.  too hot.

it IS supposed to be cooler tomorrow, at least it better be, i'm having a yard sale XD 

Edited by trystan

Hi guys! Did any of you know that Ed Kemper is 6'9" tall??? That's too tall! 

It's hot out here. Like I'm in the south, so whoo-hoo, heatwave. Sigh. 

Um.... I think that's all that's going on mostly. lol. My life is fairly boring. 

52 minutes ago, trystan said:

oof.  too hot.

it IS supposed to be cooler tomorrow, at least it better be, i'm having a yard sale XD 

Spoiler

Narrator: It's a law of nature that weather must interfere with yard sales.

July is here early.

18 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Narrator: It's a law of nature that weather must interfere with yard sales.

well, Murphy and i are good buddies.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Monday can't come soon enough. My back still hurts.

hi. slow day!

i had the first day of my yard sale.  had someone pop by who'd messaged me on nextdoor as i was setting up.  he bought some wii stuff for $10.... and that was it.  no one even looked. :blink: maybe tomorrow?

so now i'm wondering if i want to donate everything to like a thrift store around here - there's at least 3.  i have CDs, cassettes (albums and singles), movies on video tape, movies and tv shows on DVD, some old computer games on DVD, some businessy books, two books relating to TV shows, random other tapes/CDs/DVDs, like Ancient History: Stonehenge, stuff like that.... as well as some CD cases, handbags, handmade dolls.

tomorrow when i set it up, i'm going to take some pics and put it on facebook marketplace and see how that goes too.

i don't want to schlep everything to another house XD 

26 minutes ago, trystan said:

he bought some wii stuff for $10.... and that was it.  no one even looked. :blink: maybe tomorrow?

Ouch!

Why I hate to do yard sales. Lotta work getting ready and no guarantee that it will be worth it.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Ouch!

Why I hate to do yard sales. Lotta work getting ready and no guarantee that it will be worth it.

but in the end, my expectation was to sell like, 2 things.  and i surpassed that.... 2 wii games, 2 steering wheels, 2 nunchucks, 1 controller and some cables.

we'll see what tomorrow brings.

That's ... not much. :blink:

I think I may finally have a buyer for the 12 seater dining table!

Shop day went well. It was so hot and humid, I went straight in the pool - clothes and all! - when I got back here. Good thing the yard's hidden. ;)

Toppage, page 760! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!