Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Just tried that one.  Unfortunately, it will only work for pics I take at that moment.  

imgur? that's interesting. 

are you able to attach files? at the bottom of this box on the left side, i have a link to choose files, where you can upload it from your device right to the forums.

Unfortunately, my pic aren't saved as files on my tablet.  They are saved in the "gallery".

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@Lagie I just named the little 2nd gen Z'cript I got from you and then looked at your Covid group and saw that you have one similarly named. XD

XD I saw that! :D

https://dragcave.net/view/zj3b6 My Contact Tracer has a pending description:

Contact Tracing was born during that time worldwide when all the humans in all the caves had to spend a protracted amount of time at home alone in order to prevent the spread of a highly infectious virus.Contact Tracing found he had a knack for keeping track of which humans had met with which other humans, a skill that came in very handy when the human medics wanted to know who was likely to be next to contract the virus. Though no one knows who Patient Zero was, Contact Tracing has kept careful charts on all the patients he has met. The charts tend to resemble spokes on a wheel with each line leading to a contact of the primary patient. Spokes of different colours then show the next contacts and so on. Contact Tracing delights in the shapes on the graphs but wishes he had a way to stop the virus from spreading along the spokes. He doesn't like it when 'his' humans get sick or die.

3 hours ago, trystan said:

home day for me today.... and Rocky is officially official!

99426513_3518381528176906_3754960572542615552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=z2rZfKNka-gAX-HWk_V&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.fna&oh=9ef5f5bee157edd82c8f51bea5ed46e7&oe=5EEAAA0A

Congratulations! :D

38 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Unfortunately, my pic aren't saved as files on my tablet.  They are saved in the "gallery".

My phone allows me to upload jpg files from my phone's Gallery to the forum. Can your tablet not do that?

Blergy day today, had a meltdown on my way home so did not get to go shopping as I was in no fit state to be seen in a store.

But, it was a better day than a friend of mine who had her handbag stolen from her car, practically right from under her nose. :(

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

My phone allows me to upload jpg files from my phone's Gallery to the forum. Can your tablet not do that?

Blergy day today, had a meltdown on my way home so did not get to go shopping as I was in no fit state to be seen in a store.

But, it was a better day than a friend of mine who had her handbag stolen from her car, practically right from under her nose. :(

No, my tablet doesn't do that.  I wish it did.  

Sorry you had a meltdown.  I hope things are better now.  

Hey, I tried again and played around with it and it worked.  Starfire is on the left.  Cloud Dancing is on the right.  

20200207_184721.jpg

4 minutes ago, Classycal said:
1 hour ago, Lagie said:

No, my tablet doesn't do that.  I wish it did.  

i'm not really an expert, but what kind of tablet do you have?  my phone saves pics in my gallery, but i haven't tried to upload any from my phone to the forum.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Congratulations! :D

thanks!

1 minute ago, Classycal said:

Hey, I tried again and played around with it and it worked.  Starfire is on the left.  Cloud Dancing is on the right.  

Spoiler

20200207_184721.jpg

awww, adorable!!

Edited by trystan
so i didn't double-post

1 hour ago, Classycal said:

Sorry you had a meltdown.  I hope things are better now.  

My evening has been better than my day! I'm debating staying up for DC midnight.

Your cats are lovely.

Mind you, I probably need the sleep.

32 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm debating staying up for DC midnight.

honestly, i've learned that trying to get new releases right at midnight is an exercise in futility, and i don't actually get the eggs until 1 a.m.  so for this one, i'll get them in the (late) morning, as tomorrow is an office day for me.

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

honestly, i've learned that trying to get new releases right at midnight is an exercise in futility, and i don't actually get the eggs until 1 a.m.  so for this one, i'll get them in the (late) morning, as tomorrow is an office day for me.

True. The first drops are the hardest. And I'm yawning so bed is probably best.

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:

True. The first drops are the hardest. And I'm yawning so bed is probably best.

*nods*

g'night, Lagie, sweet dreams!

Good morning everyone!

Glad to see I'm not the only one playing that game XD

I managed to get four pairs (huzzahs) but still need the shimmering egg and all the hybrids. 

Morning peeps!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I've been so busy I forgot to catch... where is what?

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

I got one pair from the Coast, another from the Jungle and the other two pairs from all biomes. There is another all biome egg but I didn't see any.

The others are bred hybrids.  

You're missing the same one I am.

I hope they're not super rare 😧

Ah okay... And work keeps interfering for me to actually catch one!

30 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

This shimmering egg was hidden far from the others.

That was the second one I snagged. XD Try the jungle. It is usually less crowded.

Good mornimg, CPA! B)

*sets out brownie cake for Dragon Cave's 14th birthday*

It is too early to be online... :P

Edited by Lagie
Typo

*snuggles up to @Lagie*

If Spirit and I can't nab eggs of our own soonish, you can breed for us yes?

f63be358a72302ff0f7563ded01e9f96.gif

Edited by Fortune86