Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

14 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

*snuggles up to @Lagie*

If Spirit and I can't nab eggs of our own soonish, you can breed for us yes?

f63be358a72302ff0f7563ded01e9f96.gif

XD Of course! But I am sure you will succeed.

*huggles both*

I have one each of the five cave ones, a second of the alpine one, and I plan to use my other two slots on a second shimmering and a second pygmy. Hopefully the other two won't be too hard to get by Saturday.

Toppage, page 75! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Well Spirit managed to nab an egg so that means I get dibs Lagie's first born o3o

XD

I'm probably going to need help with the bred ones. I have a gazillion whites and only three undines.

*stalks cave for the new eggs* i have two so far!  so i have 8 eggslots and there's 5 from the cave.  i'll see how it works out which three end up as pairs.  and hopefully stalking for the other two's mates won't be an awful affair.

office day for me.

and friday and saturday it's my PT retail job again.

I got one of each, and two of the "feathers and snow" egg. Now we wait...

i have one of each now.  maybe later i'll influence them all one gender, then pick up the others to influence the other gender.  but i too, have to wait - two of my red dragons still have 5 days on their cool-down! 😮

~several hours later~

i have an extra "This egg’s shell is slippery and clean", if anyone would like to trade it for "This soft egg was carefully nestled in feathers and snow" or "This tiny egg resembles a seed" or "This shimmering egg was hidden far from the others." it would have to be a two-way trade, cause i'm locked now. XD

Edited by trystan
update

I've only managed to catch one little eggy.

They're fairly easy to get at this point since most of the serious hunters are locked.

I had a fairly productive officework day, updating my membership list properly.

Then I had a way-too-long annoying trip to the food store. The young man who was packing my groceries decided to do wheelies with my cart while I was paying my bill and when I asked him politely to stop doing that, he walked away, and lost himself his tip.  (We have school age packing boys at every food store here.)

I've managed 5 eggs, and now I'm locked.  

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Yay for shiny!

That one went rather fast!

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Yes and I'm glad XD I did get a lot of eggs hatched yesterday though.

How's you?

A bit stressed!

Going to take Tigger to the vet soon. I saw there was some blood in his urine yesterday!

Week one of my placement is over and the biggest revelation was finding out the short excitable asian staff member who recently started working here is actually the mother of the guy I thought was her boyfriend/husband 😐

I probably should have confirmed it with her better but I was so shocked. Totally thought she was my age when I met her.

Oops. That could have been awkward. Hope the placement is going well otherwise.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

(You guys almost got roast for breakfast. XD My fingers no longer know where the letters are, it seems.)

Sunny and going to be warm. I hope our first open day goes smoothly, and that someone remembers to get me some of the KFC for lunch when it arrives. I have stupidly scheduled the shop hours over the lunch break.

Hope Tigger's okay, Spirit!

Nice shiny, Fortune!

Did everyone get the new eggs? I like most of the new hatchlings so far.

And I'm back from the vet

Seems Tigger might have a prostate problem or the vet says there is some kind kidney stone issue going around.

And he seems to also have the same heart problem as Muggie

33 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

And I'm back from the vet

Seems Tigger might have a prostate problem or the vet says there is some kind kidney stone issue going around.

And he seems to also have the same heart problem as Muggie

Aw. hugs to you and Tigger. What is the plan now?

I managed to get at least one of each of the new eggs and traded one of my two pygmies from the coast for one from another biome, in case that is how you get the different colors. I never worry about getting the hybrids on the day of release -- those come later.

For now he is on antibiotics and on heart medication. And then just keep an eye on him.

This whole event just exhausted me

2 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

For now he is on antibiotics and on heart medication. And then just keep an eye on him.

That's because you are such a good doggie parent. ;) Hopefully he will be fine now.

9 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

*hugs* Hope he improves quickly!

Our first open day went fairly smoothly in spite of my mega-stressed state in the morning. I got stuck in traffic oh so close to work by a funeral, of all the ridiculous things to cause a traffic jam. And there were FAR more than 10 people in the graveyard... So I was late for work which messes me up on shop days as there's a lot to prepare. Thank goodness I had a pair of awesome volunteers today and a lot of the prep was already done by the time I got there.

hey all.  i logged on before and had this thread open for a while now XD 

worked for 4 hours at my retail job.  still people who don't understand we're curbside pick-up only.  also had some confused Door Dash / Postmates drivers who asked if we had food.  when i said no, they were confused about why they were picking up craft stuff for a customer XD   and i was amused by the guy, when i explained how it worked, said he'd have to get his boys to set up his device to do that.  i went in at 10, and before i knew it was just after 1! time flies when you're busy....

i get to do it again tomorrow too.

15 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Hope he gets better.

I was up in the attic this morning trying to clean it out.  I was dismayed at how much was there.  

Edited by Classycal

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out bacon and eggs*

I seem to have overused my muscles yesterday and pulled something in my left shoulder.  Very annoying.