Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I'm not actually sure what they are doing. Apparently we had some lose tiles what let a lot of water in and part of the roof has rotted. That's what they are (hopefully) fixing. They said it'll take at least two days though. 

Huzzah!

What you Vita'ing?

Our roof needs to get fixed as well. Only problem is is that it's the whole roof and just not a part T.T

And it would cost something like R30 000 to fix.

Only FFX at the moment. Still not sure how I feel about the game

Holy fudge that's not fair 😧

Ohhhhh Spirit has a new trophy!

*confetti cannons*

XD

Yeah first one in ages.

This game is going to take me awhile.

I figure I have a lot of grinding to do. Which to be honest I'm not in the mood in

I know I didn't plat it myself. I messed up one of the Blitzball tournaments and didn't want to start over. 

Yeah I have a feeling I'm just going to skip that

Just checked my trophies. I didn't get the Chocobo race one either. Not sure I even tried XD

I like the games but they make some of the side stuff so hard. 

I got my butt whooped a few times last night when I took on the Crawler machine boss thing. But I wasn't in the mood to go grind.

I beat it this morning but I still hate the grinding

The grinding is a huge pain. It took forever to farm spheres to fill in the blank nodes too. 

Yeah I was wondering about that.

I've only found like two of them

IIRC, I farmed the extra spheres in the monster trainer hunter arena thingy. Takes forever though. 

I don't think I've reached that part yet O.o

It's not a big spoiler just a side thingy, but with a bit of exploration you will meet a guy who asks you to capture monsters for him (basically getting the death blow with special weapons). Get enough of certain types and he'll create new monsters that he'll invite you to fight. The hardest ones drop the stat spheres, but only 1-2 at a time. 

Guess I will have to wait and see.

Man I discovered some old jewelry in my room but it's all in knots and tangled together

Ooooh. The kind of old jewelry that looks awful but is actually worth thousands? Or contains a genie? Or a curse?

XD

Sadly no.

Mostly sentimental stuff.

One gold necklace which might be worth something but the emotions behind it is bigger

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Beautiful sunny morning here and I've worked up a sweat walking out for the paper. XD

Tangled jewellery has to be one of the hardest things to untangle. Good luck with tgat, Spirit!

Hope the roofers don't take too long, Fortune. Water is hard on roofs.

Lagie!

*hugs*

Roofer man has come around the back of the house to get at the side stuff. 😧

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Finally got all the jewelry untangled and sorted

*huggles both back*

I was most fortunate to be on vacation when my shop roof was repaired so it was my volunteers who had to cope with the noise. Fortunately I had a trustworthy roofer!

Yay for untangled. Now you can wear them all.

Good morning.

Today I woke up 2 hours later than usual, and now it feels as though everything is askew...

Good morning CPA.  

My blood sugar is up again.  Got to lose some weight.

53 minutes ago, Classycal said:

My blood sugar is up again.  Got to lose some weight.

Probably made harder by the isolation. Good luck with that. Doctor finally put my hubby on medication because he just will not even try to lose the weight he needs to that would bring his sugar down to where it needs to be. I'm learning to let it go. I have decided it is his body and his health and I cannot control what he does. The more I fuss at him the more he resists, so I just do my best to provide healthy options and leave the rest up to him.

It's hard when you know someone's doing something that hurts then, but as you say, it's his body.

I'm sleepy.

53 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Probably made harder by the isolation. Good luck with that. Doctor finally put my hubby on medication because he just will not even try to lose the weight he needs to that would bring his sugar down to where it needs to be. I'm learning to let it go. I have decided it is his body and his health and I cannot control what he does. The more I fuss at him the more he resists, so I just do my best to provide healthy options and leave the rest up to him.

Yes, it is harder with the isolation.  It's a shame your hubby won't try to lose weight.  I personally know what a difference it makes.  But like you said, it's his body.