Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Posted (edited)

Well, my scroll goals are pretty simple, too. ;) 4 male + 4 female CBs of everything that isn't limited -- including all possible variants. Whether I like them or not. That is what would be required to breed a 4EG checker or purebred and you never know when you might want to do that. XD Getting them isn't always that simple. It took me years to get the Coppers and some of the Xenos and Zyus and I am still one Gold female short after almost 12 years -- and wouldn't be even that close if it weren't for the market. So I need 8 x 7 of the new breeds + 8 more of whatever those eggs with the brilliant blue spots turn into, because there are two variants of those, + 16 more of the pygmies because colors. I think that is 80 dragons! Yikes!

Edited by purplehaze

wow......at least you have your scroll figured out o3o

me, I have no clue which is why I haven't been grabbing anything since coming back uwu

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

though for some people, in the grand scheme of things it really isn't XP

well that's true.  it's a lot of dragons for me though.

edit, after checking something, i do already have 15 of the new guys, so....maybe it's not all that much?

Edited by trystan

XD

haha, well, I was just checking the wiki (since I don't actually pay attention to these things since I'm not picking up any dragons) and I didn't release that many dragons were released. probably does make it easier to reach 80 dragons XP (though if you want specific dragons that's a different story)

yep, seven new breeds, and i got the 5 cave breeds.  i didn't do all that well with the hybrid i tried to get though XD 

Posted (edited)

I haven't tried for hybrids yet.  Still trying to catch at least two of the others.  That's part of my scroll goals.  2 CB's of everything plus frozen hatchies, plus more if I like the dragons.  And if I really hate the Dragon, I might only get one.  

How many colors of the pygmy dragons are there(The CB ones)?  I'm counting 3.

Do we know what egg descriptions match what adult dragons? (The new dragons.)

Edited by Classycal

Good morning everyone!

7 hours ago, Classycal said:

I haven't tried for hybrids yet.  Still trying to catch at least two of the others.  That's part of my scroll goals.  2 CB's of everything plus frozen hatchies, plus more if I like the dragons.  And if I really hate the Dragon, I might only get one.  

How many colors of the pygmy dragons are there(The CB ones)?  I'm counting 3.

Do we know what egg descriptions match what adult dragons? (The new dragons.)

Check the second post in the news thread. Whirlaway is pretty good about compiling that info.

*checks her own notes*

brilliant blue spots = alcedine (two colours, random)

pristine egg (hybrid) = amalthea

soft egg nestled = cloudplume

checkered shell (hybrid) = jester

shimmering egg hidden = labradorite

tiny egg seed = pargulus pygmy (and yes, three colurs, depending on the biome)

egg shell slippery = sapo

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Another grey day. I hope the rain holds off while my shop is open. It is weird to be working on a Monday.

Thanks Lagie.  

hey all.  it's Memorial Day here.  i picked up some paper towels at one store and a tube toy for Rocky.  i think he likes it. :) 

also: there's still time to vote... poll closes tonight at 11:59 p.m. Cave/Eastern time!

President Trump was in Baltimore today for a Memorial Day service at Fort McHenry, in spite of mayor Jack Young telling him to stay at home. XD Said it sent the wrong message to people to be out gadding about like that. (words to that effect). No love lost between President Trump and Baltimore ever since The Donald called it a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess” where “no human being would want to live.”.

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Said it sent the wrong message to people to be out gadding about like that. (words to that effect).

well, the mayor wasn't wrong....

1 hour ago, trystan said:

well, the mayor wasn't wrong....

No, he wasn't.  

I voted for the photo contest, but, wow, what a HARD decision.  

Cleaned in the attic again this morning.  Found a bucket full of letters from the mid 40s and early 50s.  Most were from my Dad to his Mom during WWII.  She must have kept all his letters.  There was a couple of letters from my Mom to Daddy during The Korean Conflict.  As with many soldiers, he didn't talk about the war.  He talked about the hospitals and life around camp.  I only got through about a quarter of them.  There must be at least a 100 of them.  

7 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I voted for the photo contest, but, wow, what a HARD decision.  

it really was.  i joked about rolling a d20 to pick who i voted for... in the end my vote makes a lot of sense XD 

Good morning everyone!

So cold.... So, so cold!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

He is doing good. He is just getting a bit cold now.

And poor Muggie is freezing. Because we had to trim her hair some time ago but it's growing a bit to slow.

I already put on their jackets but it seems like it's not doing the job good enough

ello fortune and spirit (though I'll probably be heading to bed soon)

wonder if I'll be well enough to go to work. I'm not like, SICK, but my health is in a semi-questionable state

Hi there WS!

I think you should stay at home.

This is no time to take risks.

hey all.  office day for me.  it's supposed to get up to 80F/26.6C today.  but friday it's supposed to be like 85F/29C and humid. ewww..... (and i'll be at my retail job, going in and out of the store to give customers theirs curbside pickups. *sigh*

but that's friday.  it's tuesday.  and i have one of each of the random Alcedine Wyverns! woot!  (tbh, i want more of the brown/red ones as adults and the blue ones as hatchies! LOL)

11 hours ago, Classycal said:

Cleaned in the attic again this morning.  Found a bucket full of letters from the mid 40s and early 50s.  Most were from my Dad to his Mom during WWII.  She must have kept all his letters.  There was a couple of letters from my Mom to Daddy during The Korean Conflict.  As with many soldiers, he didn't talk about the war.  He talked about the hospitals and life around camp.  I only got through about a quarter of them.  There must be at least a 100 of them.  

That must be interesting. What a great find!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and biscuits*

Grey day so far. The sun is trying to come out.

I hear you on the staying home, WS. The only reason I am here today is the volunteer who will be pricing does not have a shop key.

@trystan, that is /exactly/ my plan for the alcedines. My first two, thankfully, are red, so I'm set.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

@trystan, that is /exactly/ my plan for the alcedines. My first two, thankfully, are red, so I'm set.

woo hoo!

all of my other early release-day hatchies gendered, now it's time to update my spreadsheet XD