Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

3 hours ago, trystan said:

morning all! i mean, afternoon! today's a home day for me, and sometime within the next 4 hours a plumber will be over to check out some drippies from our upstairs bathroom into the home office on the first floor. goodie, more money for repairs that we don't have.

question - am i allowed to put clicky critters from another site in my sig? as long as i don't announce "hey click me!" i guess it should be all right if they were to just.... appear?

Yes, you are.

And no, Classy, not really, (Emotion-wise so-so; physical, no) and I cannot see the physiotherapist until Tuesday.

Toppage, page 79. :)

Edited by Lagie

29 minutes ago, Lagie said:
4 hours ago, trystan said:

question - am i allowed to put clicky critters from another site in my sig? as long as i don't announce "hey click me!" i guess it should be all right if they were to just.... appear?

Yes, you are.

ooh good to know :) (cause they're already there :P )

1 hour ago, trystan said:

ooh good to know :) (cause they're already there :P )

Time was, that was all you could put; being allowed to put our dragons is new (and fortunately most people don't; there are better ways to hatch your eggs here).

I wonder if I can call in sick tomorrow...

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Time was, that was all you could put; being allowed to put our dragons is new (and fortunately most people don't; there are better ways to hatch your eggs here).

i knew we weren't allowed to put DC eggs in sigs and we are now.  i wouldn't do that because there could end up being way too many views for them.....  nah, these are magistream eggs that don't die or rely on views.  it's all good.

will tomorrow be that bad then?

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I wonder if I can call in sick tomorrow...

DO IT! XD You deserve it.

2 hours ago, trystan said:

i knew we weren't allowed to put DC eggs in sigs and we are now.  i wouldn't do that because there could end up being way too many views for them.....  nah, these are magistream eggs that don't die or rely on views.  it's all good.

will tomorrow be that bad then?

Tomorrow itself should be okay, as the photographer will be in and I usually help her.

26 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

DO IT! XD You deserve it.

I do, thanks! XD BUT we are now dealing with juvenile staff who are trying to get one of our better staff members fired or to try to get her to quit, and there's now a staff meeting set for tomorrow, and that I do not want to miss. So I guess my aching shoulder and I are going to work.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

BUT we are now dealing with juvenile staff who are trying to get one of our better staff members fired or to try to get her to quit

that is very juvenile.... and rude.

good luck tomorrow, Lagie!

39 minutes ago, trystan said:

that is very juvenile.... and rude.

good luck tomorrow, Lagie!

Very.

Thanks!

Mmm. Banana bread again. Very tasty. (Reheated but still tasty.)

*sets some out to share*

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

BUT we are now dealing with juvenile staff who are trying to get one of our better staff members fired or to try to get her to quit, and there's now a staff meeting set for tomorrow, and that I do not want to miss. So I guess my aching shoulder and I are going to work.

Well, in that case I guess you do need to go. Sorry you have to deal with that. Someone needs to put those young whippersnappers in their place!

Good luck to you and your staff person.

Take it easy with that shoulder.

Edited by purplehaze

Good morning everyone!

Won't be on much today.

Work is planning on a PC profile migration (whatever that means)

10 hours ago, Lagie said:

Tomorrow itself should be okay, as the photographer will be in and I usually help her.

I do, thanks! XD BUT we are now dealing with juvenile staff who are trying to get one of our better staff members fired or to try to get her to quit, and there's now a staff meeting set for tomorrow, and that I do not want to miss. So I guess my aching shoulder and I are going to work.

Good luck with the meeting today!

Thanks! The best part is I'm not in charge. :P but I know how the one being picked on feels because in grade five it used to be me.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Sunny and going to be warm. I had hoped to take it easy with my shoulder, completely forgetting I made plans to go and pick up more shop donations this morning.

The neighbour has their weird drone-y music on again.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I had hoped to take it easy with my shoulder, completely forgetting I made plans to go and pick up more shop donations this morning.

Hopefully that won't involve any heavy lifting for you!

Rainy here this morning, but that is good because our rainfall is short for May so far.

Need to go out for some groceries today. I am totally out of fresh produce and milk.

office day for me today.  rain and probably some humidity out there. eww.

rain tomorrow, and humid, and ick.  and what am i doing? it's a retail job day, and i'll be in and out of the store, bringing out the curbside pick-ups to the cars. eww, i hate the humidity.  and as annoying as it is, i hope i don't have an ipad so it doesn't get rained on. XD

i was supposed to go in saturday as well, but since they're "trimming the budget" as the manager told me, i'm not going in. instead, i'm going to target to get a shower curtain liner and rod, so the upstairs shower doesn't dribble water through the door, onto and through the floor, and down into the office on our first floor.  fortunately, it was an easy fix,and the plumber didn't even charge us for coming out and looking at it.  while i'm at target, i also need to find a small set of blinds for the window in the same upstairs bathroom.  the current ones are paper, and pretty ripped up - they've been there longer than we have, and that's been 12 years! :blink:

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Hopefully that won't involve any heavy lifting for you!

Thankfully, it was all relatively light. But mostly unboxed so it was a great many trips back and forth from the car.

Meeting went okay, but sadly the police will be coming tomorrow as the purloined shoes did not reappear today. These kids need to grow up.

Sorry you'll miss a work day, trystan, but yay for easy fixes!

Edited by Lagie

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Sorry you'll miss a work day, trystan, but yay for easy fixes!

eh, stuff happens.  but i like easy fixes!

Do you know who took the shoes Lagie?

We have our suspicions but no actual proof.

It's really hot.  I fear we are going to have a hot summer.

Morning peeps!

Need to trade 2 hatches for being the wrong gender. Struck lucky with the red pygmies though. 

Hello everyone! Popped in to post for RP and of course I had to drop by my favourite forum games gang :D 

Hope everyone’s doing good ❤️