Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I managed to snag one of each of the 6 biome ones. Much easier for me than usual. :blink:

Now I am off to bed. I have no ideas to contribute about how to get that 7th egg.

7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I managed to snag one of each of the 6 biome ones. Much easier for me than usual. :blink:

Congrats!

I'm having little luck at the five minute drops. (I couldn't sleep so got back up to try tea, then remembered about the birthday!)

And with the number of typos I've just had to correct, I think I should head back to bed. XD

Wow this is the most people i've seen on at once on DCF in a while. Where are they all talking? In the dragon discussions?

2 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Ahh ok so lots of people excited about the new eggs.

Geez I've been on this site for nearly 16 years and I think I used the actual egg mechanics for only 1 :|

I don't post in the New Release threads anymore. If you offer any constructive criticism, someone out of a group of 'self-volunteered mods' will politely tell you that you are wrong, wrong, wrong.

One of TJ's mystery eggs is in Silvi's Lair.

11 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

There are Lairs!? Wut.

it's an egg hatchery site Here

There are currently TWO of the mystery eggs in there!

I think alot of these were made FOR Dragon Cave (Egg Drop Soup, Silvi's, Valley Sherwood) but I'm not 100% sure

Here's a link to all of them if you would like: Hatcheries

6 hours ago, galleri said:

hahaha this is great!!!

Isn't it, though? If you know anything about black metal (or even if you don't, but you might miss some of the jokes), you might also get a kick out of their song Norwegian Reggaeton... and if you don't mind crude humor, check out Uranus. It's about the planet, I promise! 😉 Believe it or not, Nanowar of Steel is something these guys just do for fun. The bassist is an astrophysist, for example; I believe he teaches at a university in Italy. Other gems from them include Heavy Metal Kibbles, Vegan Velociraptor, And Then I Noticed She Was A Gargoyle, and La Polenta Taragnarock.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Happy hunting, everyone!

I have one of each for now.

Sunny. Please stay sunny!

There's a 'Carnival' imitation event happening today which will block one of our main roadways for six hours. Insane.

Foggy right now, supposed to be partly sunny this afternoon. Also supposed to be far too warm for my liking, sigh. But I did collect one of each of the new biome eggs this morning, so I'm happy.

Now if only two of the four pairs in the lineage I'm currently working on will give me the correct breed I need to continue the checker this week...

I have to leave for work in 45 minutes XD

last night,  I got two of the new eggs and then this morning I got the other four.....and because i had two eggs already,  I'm now locked.  of course,  those two eggs I already had will hatch tonight. 

since I only have 1 of each of the new ones, I'm thinking about just letting them gender however, and then when I get more,  influence for the other gender.

maybe when I'm done work the mystery of the 7th egg will have been revealed? XD

Good morning, CPA!

Going to be very hot and humid here today.

Makes me wish I had seen to the air conditioner before now, but never do today what you can keep putting off until it's an emergency! XD

got 3 hours of sleep, woke up for Cookie's soccer game, drove all the way out there to discover it had been rescheduled (mis communication between us and baby mama), went to breakfast, tried to get my meds but they weren't ready so I'll do that tomorrow, had planned on coming home and cleaning but I don't feel well from lack of sleep and it is HOT today (Sunny and 90 degrees) so Ben took the initiative and is doing some of the chores while I sit for a bit (and check DC of course 😉) probably gonna go nap and do my cleaning later, i legit feel crummy.

It stayed dry today! Huzzah!  So we got to move stuff out of the shed and into the sun... and then move most of it back as it didn't sell. Sigh.

But the day was pretty good and I have a steak out to go to this evening so dinner is sorted.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

It stayed dry today! Huzzah!  So we got to move stuff out of the shed and into the sun... and then move most of it back as it didn't sell. Sigh.

But the day was pretty good and I have a steak out to go to this evening so dinner is sorted.

So annoying when you yard sale/flea market and stuff doesn't sell, isn't it?

But I'm hearing you on the steak dinner! That's what I'm having, too... I just have to figure out what veggies I'm having with it. Unfortunately, the store was low on the salad kits I like last time I shopped and I don't have any left. And it's too hot to go out to the store for just one thing, so I'll be choosing between creamed spinach, green beans, or brussels sprouts. Possibly broccoli in cheese sauce as well, I don't remember exactly what I have. But I'll go look in a few minutes, I just walked in the door from Round Two of "Let's Find A Sofa!" and I just want to sit for a little while.

2 minutes ago, catstaff said:

I just walked in the door from Round Two of "Let's Find A Sofa!"

XD Oh, hubby and I need to play that game, too, but it is soooo intimidating! And it doesn't help that we don't agree on styles!

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD Oh, hubby and I need to play that game, too, but it is soooo intimidating! And it doesn't help that we don't agree on styles!

Yeah... I only have myself to please anymore, as my husband passed in January. But it's still difficult to try to figure out all the details like: will it fit the space? Does it come in a color I like? Will there be space for a lamp in the dark corner? Conversely, if I choose to put this by the window, will it fade too quickly in the morning sunlight? And of course, the most important factor of all, does it pass the Butt Test?

45 minutes ago, catstaff said:

annoying when you yard sale/flea market and stuff doesn't sell, isn't it?

Indeed. But this is a daily thing for me as I run a thrift shop. ;)

46 minutes ago, catstaff said:

But I'm hearing you on the steak dinner! That's what I'm having, too...

Mine was delicious. (Yes, I ate dinner seriously early. XD It smelled so yummy!) It came with a baked potato and a chunk of corn on the cob. Enjoy yours!

38 minutes ago, catstaff said:

only have myself to please anymore, as my husband passed in January.

Sorry for your loss. *hugs* Hope you find the perfect sofa.

Now to trek out west again to get the key for the place I'm house sitting tomorrow. I think I'll take the annoying roundabout inside route as I suspect the Carnival nonsense will still be bogging down traffic in some areas.

57 minutes ago, catstaff said:

I only have myself to please anymore, as my husband passed in January.

Sorry to hear that. :(

Heat is oppressive here today. 92 degrees, high humidity and low air quality. Blah! Summer in Baltimore.

@Lagiethank you.

@purplehaze thank you. Wish I'd know you were in Baltimore, I spent the last two years in Bel Air! Moved back to Connecticut late last month when the lease ended, as I grew up near where I'm living now and my mom and sister still live there.