Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

13 hours ago, Lagie said:

ETA:

Well ... I guess we won't be trying to sell this one. XD

XD Why would anyone have thought you would?

Very strange instructions for your new kettle, Lagie. Does make one wonder. Guess you just have to get all traces of that boiled water out!

I hope I have more motivation today than I did yesterday.

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD Why would anyone have thought you would?

I know, right? Why donate half a puzzle to a thrift shop? It was a good quality one, too, probably Ravensburger, in fact.

Kettle will have its first actual use in about half an hour. Guess I'll see then if I did it right. XD

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I hope I have more motivation today than I did yesterday.

*sends motivational speeches ... and doughnuts*

Someone just told the staff chat they were going to be late today, but what they actually sent was "goons be late". XD (and then sent a second saying "gonna" so it was clearly a typo not some kind of cryptic code XD ).

new kettle.  i think it's to remove any weird things or smells before you use it.  just boil two kettlefulls of water, either spill it out, or put it in a container for the water to cool off and then water your plants with it - or, as we would do, pour the boiling water on those annoying plants that end up in the cracks of your driveway.... (just me? okay then)

i recently got a new plug-in kettle, it's made of plastic, and i'm pretty sure it told me to boil two kettlefulls first too.  also pretty sure i wouldn't want my first cup of tea to taste like plastic-y water either.

also, good morning all! :D

I am a heathen and either boil a small pot of water, like actual pot, or microwave the water in my cup lol

I had my ingrown nails dealt with about an hour ago and the numbing is starting to wear off. No matter how many times I do this, I can never get use to the feeling. 

Upside is Ben and I took yesterday and today off and we're off the weekend, so we did all the cleaning and adulting yesterday and today I am going to relax and play my games.

okay, so for some reason i thought Nebulas from the Cave were either the purple or blue ones (depending on gender, of course), and you got the red and green ones from breeding - maybe because there are breeds that do this.  imagine my surprise earlier today when my CB Nebula that i influenced female in hopes that she'd be blue (because i have a perfect name)..... turned out to be red.

let's same i'm quite thankful for the renaming option! :D 

45 minutes ago, trystan said:

imagine my surprise earlier today when my CB Nebula that i influenced female in hopes that she'd be blue (because i have a perfect name)..... turned out to be red.

XD

7 hours ago, trystan said:

just boil two kettlefulls of water, either spill it out, or put it in a container for the water to cool off and then water your plants with it - or, as we would do, pour the boiling water on those annoying plants that end up in the cracks of your driveway.... (just me? okay then)

Well... I wasn't that creative and I don't really have a driveway, but I figured my kitchen sinks could use a good hot cleanse. XD

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

today I am going to relax and play my games.

Enjoy!

Much busier shop day than I expected for a Thursday! We're more than halfway to my $10,000 goal for the month... in only six days! :D

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Well... I wasn't that creative and I don't really have a driveway, but I figured my kitchen sinks could use a good hot cleanse. XD

well, whatever works, right?

and i mean.... there are breed-only alts, so of course i got them all confused. XD 

10 minutes ago, trystan said:

well, whatever works, right?

Right! :)

11 minutes ago, trystan said:

and i mean.... there are breed-only alts, so of course i got them all confused. XD 

XD

For @Dirtytabs, it's not quite as nice a pun as the other one but enjoy!

Screenshot_20220209-210345.thumb.jpg.63919405ec1005ffd5359b711ede9334.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD

:P 

i'm stalking the cave to see if i randomly stumble on a rare egg (i'm looking for a paper, but you never know....)

Oh a puzzle! I've never done one of these before, but I'm gonna do it. :D 

45 minutes ago, trystan said:

i'm stalking the cave to see if i randomly stumble on a rare egg (i'm looking for a paper, but you never know....)

I just snagged me a green copper. :blink: Only my third CB of that... ever.

44 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Oh a puzzle! I've never done one of these before, but I'm gonna do it. :D 

Enjoy! :)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I just snagged me a green copper. :blink: Only my third CB of that... ever.

oh very cool! congrats! :D 

I just took a 4 hour nap lol

Dragon related, why is it taking AGES for my V-day dragons to hatch?! I am concerned they won't hatch in time at this point.

34 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Dragon related, why is it taking AGES for my V-day dragons to hatch?! I am concerned they won't hatch in time at this point.

Where do you have them for views? I have been having trouble with mine getting too many views and getting sick if I'm not careful.

Come on Valentine's Day dragons~ ❤️ I need 5 more breeds. Come on and give them to me. xD Years I need: 2012, 2015, 2019, 2020, 2021. 

The others years are so easy to get, but those five are just... never in the cave. lol

Just needed to rant for a moment, ya know? 

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Where do you have them for views? I have been having trouble with mine getting too many views and getting sick if I'm not careful.

Allure of Neglected Dragons, DragHatch, and Egg Drop Soup hatcheries. At one point I had them in ALL of the hatcheries but it didn't make much difference. 4/7 have hatched now though so I'm back to egg hunting lol

6 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Come on Valentine's Day dragons~ ❤️ I need 5 more breeds. Come on and give them to me. xD Years I need: 2012, 2015, 2019, 2020, 2021.

The newest ones are always most difficult to catch. Good luck!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

So far, so good, weatherwise. Hopefully the suggested rain (to use trystan's term XD ) stays away.

3 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Allure of Neglected Dragons, DragHatch, and Egg Drop Soup hatcheries.

That should be enough to get them hatched with no problem.

Good morning, CPA!

Yesterday we were up to 61 degrees F, which is crazy for February. Today is supposed to be about the same. Then the weekend is supposed to be cold again.

Enjoy the relative warmth!

I have to pack today for house sitting again tomorrow and I've no clue whether I need to pack cold-for-here weather clothes.

6 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

The others years are so easy to get, but those five are just... never in the cave. lol

Just needed to rant for a moment, ya know? 

I feel for you @AsymDoll13. Before the holiday started I only had my 2014 CBs. 

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Apprently there are CBs of some breeds in the AP, or so it says in the news thread posts. Maybe try there, too.

Good Morning CSA!

Trying to warm up my my office. I swear this one part of the building is always the coldest place in the building. 

Feel like I had some of the best sleep last night. Which is good!

Time to work :) Hope everyone has a lovely day today!

28 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Apprently there are CBs of some breeds in the AP, or so it says in the news thread posts. Maybe try there, too.

I have seen a few in my AP hunting, but not enough to make hunting there for CBs worth your time. I have seen maybe 3 over all the hours I have spent there.

3 minutes ago, galleri said:

Feel like I had some of the best sleep last night.

Yay for good sleep! I slept better than usual, too. Didn't even hear hubby come to bed, which almost always wakes me.

afternoon all!

i got my adulting done earlier, so now i'm goofing off! XD watching some warehouse 13 before hubby's done for the day and turns on the tv XD