Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

@AsymDoll13 (Thank you for correcting me, I had multiple widows open and posted incorrectly lol)

SO, I meant to post this HERE lol:

Sooooo, being 30 I am allowed to buy adult beverages....and I happen to have had a voucher for $100 off of wine, so I ordered 12 bottles (because the cases only come in 3, 6, 9, or 12 and the voucher said I HAD to get at least 6, and had an expiration date sooooo....*shrug*)

The box just arrives O.o omg sooo much wine lol I was not expecting THAT much wine for 80 bucks....we're set for a long while since we don't partake often lol.

I AM mildly concerned that the USPS driver did not have me show ID or sign though O.o, was kind of expecting that since the website said someone of age would need to be present to sign.

No problem~ ❤️ 

That is odd though. You'd think they'd check the ID. 

Right? Like both the wine website AND the USPS site said a 21 year old or older needed to be present to sign, that's why it wasn't delivered yesterday, because I was at the drs with my partner when hey came lol

I just picked up my marriage license today from the Court! 11 days to go until our wedding. 

@IzzyCat91 that is so strange. I have had USPS drivers leave a note that I had to go by the post office to get my package when I wasn't there to sign for something. 

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I AM mildly concerned that the USPS driver did not have me show ID or sign though O.o, was kind of expecting that since the website said someone of age would need to be present to sign.

That driver could be in some serious trouble if the wrong person checks the paperwork. :o

10 hours ago, galleri said:

Feel like I had some of the best sleep last night. Which is good!

Yay for good sleep!

*sends mittens and a scarf*

3 hours ago, trystan said:

afternoon all!

i got my adulting done earlier, so now i'm goofing off! XD watching some warehouse 13 before hubby's done for the day and turns on the tv XD 

Sounds fun! Enjoy!

So... I was meant to be house sitting tomorrow, for a week. And in order to travel, one needs a Covid test (you know where this is going, right?)... All SIX of the people travelling - grandparents, parents, and two young kids - tested positive today. So. I won't be house sitting after all. Good thing I had picked up the house key two weeks ago so I'm not at risk.

38 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Sounds fun! Enjoy!

oh i did! and now that i made dinner, i just have to load up the dishwasher XD :) 

still stalking the AP and the Cave for goodies.  nothing rare rare, but i did get a Blancblack.  hope his name isn't too spoilery - Lagie?

1 hour ago, trystan said:

still stalking the AP and the Cave for goodies.  nothing rare rare, but i did get a Blancblack.  hope his name isn't too spoilery - Lagie?

Nice! :)

The second biggest drawback to the cancelled house sit - the loss of income's the first - is I won't have proper laptop internet tomorrow and Sunday. I'd planned to do my Valentine breeding there. It's too tedious on my phone.

ETA: Just snagged a CB gold at the 8:15 drop! :blink:

Edited by Lagie
Gold!

15 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Nice! :)

but his name isn't too spoilery? XD 

and oopsie about your house-sitting..... and booo about the internet and income loss. :( 

congrats!!

Edited by trystan

but his name isn't too spoilery? XD 

Maybe... for someone who's never seen the show? It's a nice name!

congrats!!

Thanks! :) I was kind of staring at the description before it clicked what I was reading, so I'm surprised I actually got it.

And... a purple dino at the 9:45 drop! :D

Edited by Lagie
Dino!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Congratulations! That is something I have never done. I've seen a few fly by, but never reacted quickly enough to catch them. Silvers I used to have more luck with and a lot of the ones I have are ones I caught myself, but not so much any more for some reason.

Sorry about your house-sitting fail, @Lagie. That kinda bites!

14 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Maybe... for someone who's never seen the show? It's a nice name!

yeah, well, the show ended in 1998.  maybe someone will want to see the show after that? XD 

Thanks! :) I was kind of staring at the description before it clicked what I was reading, so I'm surprised I actually got it.

welcome! yeah, i get that, i stare at descriptions all the time.  sometimes i even google them.  but if it's a rare egg, i'm sure it'll be gone by the time i'd get back to it.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

A much more leisurely morning than anticipated. I was supposed to be packing and loading the car. :P Ah well. The cats will be happy I'm here.

I have been sleeping odd hours since my outpatient surgery lol I went to bed at 5pm, woke up at 930, back to sleep at 11 and just woke back up at 6am lol

Wines have not yet been cracked open, but maybe later today.

Reorganizing my friend and I's room. Putting the bed in later today, after moving the mattress, and of course, assembling the bed. Sigh. lol

8 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I have been sleeping odd hours since my outpatient surgery lol I went to bed at 5pm, woke up at 930, back to sleep at 11 and just woke back up at 6am lol

Wines have not yet been cracked open, but maybe later today.

Nice. Enjoy the resting!

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Reorganizing my friend and I's room. Putting the bed in later today, after moving the mattress, and of course, assembling the bed. Sigh. lol

Fun times.... ;) Enjoy the new set up.

BUSY shop day. Over $1,000 in the end, and I'm about ready for bed, or a burger, or something.  I'm not sure.

Burger was tasty! *relaxes as well*

Toppage, page 627! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

we just cracked open a red shiraz, which neither of us has had before.....and it kicked me in the teeth lol it's supposed to be sweet but it's very tart and bitter.

evening all! i worked in the middle of the day, and then hubby and i had dinner, and i was playing on some other websites as well as stalking the Cave and putting Vir into hatcheries... XD 

48 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

we just cracked open a red shiraz, which neither of us has had before.....and it kicked me in the teeth lol it's supposed to be sweet but it's very tart and bitter.

Blerg. I don't do well at all with reds.

38 minutes ago, trystan said:

putting Vir into hatcheries... XD 

That sounds a bit odd! XD

I'm ready for bed... but it's way too soon.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:
40 minutes ago, trystan said:

putting Vir into hatcheries... XD 

That sounds a bit odd! XD

heheh yes.... yes it does. but that's his name! XD 

Just now, trystan said:

heheh yes.... yes it does. but that's his name! XD 

True!

There's a ZOG egg floating about the AP that the Z people will be stalking for.