Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

oh nice!

i'm still playing in my email and haven't gotten over to the Cave yet.... XD 

yeah, it does.

i like the AP, especially when eggs are incuhatchable, cause i'm impatient XD 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

yeah, it does.

i like the AP, especially when eggs are incuhatchable, cause i'm impatient XD 

Me too! There are a lot of CBs that end up there actually. 

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

*hugs* Sorry to hear that. Hope it passes soon.

Thanks Lagie. My wonderful fiancé has been taking care of me. I am feeling much better already after lots of soup and sleep.

8 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Okay. I now have a good base of Almeralds, but now... I need Mirisia Amphipteres... Sigh. Lineage building is tough. lol

How many do you need friend? I can hunt for them as well while I search for what I need.

I have no idea at the moment without checking my spreadsheet. lol. I'm thinking... 2 more? And maybe 1 or 2 more Almeralds, but that's just from my poor memory. lol

46 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Me too! There are a lot of CBs that end up there actually. 

i don't mind if they're CB or not... but i know others collect only CB :) 

2 hours ago, trystan said:

i don't mind if they're CB or not... but i know others collect only CB :) 

I more meant that I prefer the AP to the caves because I am impatient. I look for nice lineaged dragons in the AP but am always surprised by how many CBs I find there too. 

23 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I more meant that I prefer the AP to the caves because I am impatient. I look for nice lineaged dragons in the AP but am always surprised by how many CBs I find there too. 

ah gotcha.

I, too, am impatient! XD

(I keep posting in the Unreasonable Demands thread that I want some sort of "incubate" for hatchies)

6 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

... am always surprised by how many CBs I find there too. 

That's because people who are collecting for shards do pick up and release from the main cave. ;) (I think...)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

First day of our final four before the shop closes for Christmas. I hope we clear out lots of stuff!

8 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

always surprised by how many CBs I find there too. 

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

That's because people who are collecting for shards do pick up and release from the main cave. ;) (I think...)

And also people will sometimes take eggs they aren't interested in just to clear a biome to see what might be hiding behind the 3 that are showing. Then they abandon them when they are off cooldown.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

First day of our final four before the shop closes for Christmas. I hope we clear out lots of stuff!

You aren't open at all the week of Christmas?

Hope you sell lots of stuff! :)

still stalking the AP today :)

i have some sapphires to breed this afternoon, and then tonight my Aeon pair might give me an egg so i can offer it on the Notice board. :)

younger daughter (she's 20) went out to indiana yesterday to visit her friend who works at Purdue University. while it wasn't the first time she'd been on a plane, it was her first time solo. i knew she'd be fine, but i'm a mom, i worry anyway.  it's what i do.  she did text when she landed though. :D

Edited by trystan

I wish my Chrono x Aeon pairs would give me Aeons. I need them for my lyrical lineage, so I can't just use any old Aeon. I have one pair that has given me 7 Chronos and 1 Magiea now, so my lineage is stuck until they give me an Aeon! :(

I get the thing about being a mother and worrying no matter what age your "children" are. My daughter is in her 40s and I still worry when I know she is traveling. My mom never stopped worrying about me, either. I always had to let her know when I was home safe.

25 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I wish my Chrono x Aeon pairs would give me Aeons. I need them for my lyrical lineage,

*gives your Chrono x Aeon pairs the "mom stare" so they give you the Aeons you want* ;)

26 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

My mom never stopped worrying about me, either. I always had to let her know when I was home safe.

yep.

when we go to my mom's, i call her when we get home.  we were at my brother's on sunday (he's the one in Maryland), i called my mom when we got home, and she texted me when she got home monday evening.  so it also goes both ways too. :D

Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?

I'm not a mom, but I worry about everyone (especially my brother who's living in Illinois with his friends, but he's moving to Alabama to be with his gf next month, so he'll be roughly four hours away and I am so excited. Plus he's taking in my kitty!--- sorry. lol Got excited.)

Gotta go shopping today for groceries. I dun wanna. 

48 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I wish my Chrono x Aeon pairs would give me Aeons. I need them for my lyrical lineage, so I can't just use any old Aeon. I have one pair that has given me 7 Chronos and 1 Magiea now, so my lineage is stuck until they give me an Aeon! :(

I get the thing about being a mother and worrying no matter what age your "children" are. My daughter is in her 40s and I still worry when I know she is traveling. My mom never stopped worrying about me, either. I always had to let her know when I was home safe.

I am about to start my own lyrical lineage and I am excited but also dreading this exact scenario...

Here's to hoping your Chrono x Aeon pair give in and produce an Aeon egg soon!

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

You aren't open at all the week of Christmas?

Hope you sell lots of stuff! :)

We were going to be open two days but given the record income so far for December, I think our time would be better used sorting the avalanche of donations.

Four-digit day today!

32 minutes ago, Lagie said:

We were going to be open two days but given the record income so far for December, I think our time would be better used sorting the avalanche of donations.

Four-digit day today!

I'm happy for you that you get a break and also happy your store has been doing so well this month!

Update on my first lyrical lineage project: April Rain Song Group

- CB's influenced and named. Just waiting on the Lunar cycle to switch to Gold to start breeding 2g's! I'm excited.

-all other names reserved in the group.

Also, we are 10 weeks away from my wedding. Yikes! Where o where did all the time go? 

1 minute ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Also, we are 10 weeks away from my wedding. Yikes! Where o where did all the time go? 

congrats!

and if you ever figure out where the time went, let me know.  my "kids" are 20 and 24, and back in october we celebrated our 27th anniversary!!

Oh my goodness. I got hit by a wave of sadness. I miss my cat so bad you guys. My god. 

Sorry to bring everyone down, just wow. Sad. 

2 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I'm happy for you that you get a break and also happy your store has been doing so well this month!

Update on my first lyrical lineage project: April Rain Song Group

- CB's influenced and named. Just waiting on the Lunar cycle to switch to Gold to start breeding 2g's! I'm excited.

-all other names reserved in the group.

Nice lineage!

Congrats on the upcoming!

2 hours ago, trystan said:

congrats!

and if you ever figure out where the time went, let me know.  my "kids" are 20 and 24, and back in october we celebrated our 27th anniversary!!

:D

It goes so fast!

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Oh my goodness. I got hit by a wave of sadness. I miss my cat so bad you guys. My god. 

Sorry to bring everyone down, just wow. Sad. 

*hugs* 

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It goes so fast!

that it does.

when i was a kid, adults told me that when i got older time would go faster.  i'm not sure i believed them when i was a kid, but over the last like 10 years, i've learned it really it true!