Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

14 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Oh wow! Gizmo would have been 16 in October! She has nothing on your kitties! 

our kitties are very long-lived :) 

I love that! My cat, Gilbert, would be 8 next year if he hadn't run away. No idea where that little demon got to. lol

awww.... 

we had a cat that liked to go on walkabouts. every time, after it had been a few days, we'd put up a missing poster... and then Jody would find his way home.  silly kitty..... ;) 

Mine has not so far, but then... he'd never been an outdoor kitty. So... I dunno. 

Anyway... I'm excited to see what my Snow Angel dragon's wings will look like! ^^ I hope it's the tri-color!

those are the wings my Snow Angels have. :D 

i picked up some AP hollyday eggs to freeze some hatchies, but otherwise i'm good until xmas. :D 

Hate to tell you this, but you won't know the Snow Angel's wing color until you have an adult. They're white with green markings while hatchies.

6 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Mine has not so far, but then... he'd never been an outdoor kitty. So... I dunno. 

Anyway... I'm excited to see what my Snow Angel dragon's wings will look like! ^^ I hope it's the tri-color!

me too! Just grabbed one today.

image.thumb.png.42dcfcec909856763d88f9035da112fb.png

I personally am hoping for either gold wings or white wings

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight
grrammer

Hope you get the wings you want!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Staff party today. I'm thinking I might just grab my food and run so I'm not hanging out with a crowd. We have almost thirty staff now and some of the Board members plan to attend. All are fully vaccinated, some boostered, but it's not worth the risk, given that people unmask to eat.

19 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Staff party today. I'm thinking I might just grab my food and run so I'm not hanging out with a crowd. We have almost thirty staff now and some of the Board members plan to attend. All are fully vaccinated, some boostered, but it's not worth the risk, given that people unmask to eat.

stay safe and have fun friend!

Whoo! I got a CB Holly and Blizzard Wizard!!

cold again.

younger daughter is coming home from three states over. :D

more stalking the AP, and later, i'll see if Neferet wants to bite my last blue vampyre.... or i have another dead egg. *sigh* <-- nope, she can't bite until tomorrow night. yeesh, it's right there on my calendar.

also - HAPPY YULE!!!

Edited by trystan

Happy Solstice guys! 

I'm getting a covid test on Thursday, since... I feel like poo today. Sore throat, fatigue, and a runny nose, better safe than sorry, I guess. lol

I'm hoping it's just my normal cold or sinus infection from this time of year, but... it's better to be safe than sorry. Hopefully I get the results before Christmas. 

4 hours ago, trystan said:

i posted this on instagram~

a+december+V.jpg

happy solstice! :D

Blessed Yule/Happy Solstice all! I LOVE this pic, Trystan!

Happy Solstice!

I missed a bunch of the staff party - ate my food alone on a bench outside my shop... while my shop was being sanitized. :rolleyes: The husbands of two of my shop volunteers have Covid, and another had to be tested today for having been around one of them. Sigh. At any rate, there were too many people at the party; I did not stay long.

oh yikes, Lagie!  hope everyone gets well, and the volunteer tests negative!

younger daughter came home today, and told us that hopefully she'll be getting together with her group of friends, but that her boyfriend wasn't feeling all that good.  he did an at-home covid test - which was negative. yaay! :D 

they're all going to see the SpiderMan movie.  i'll probably see her at like 1 a.m. :blink:

The one tested today, and her husband, were negative, thank goodness. None of my volunteers will be at the shop from now till after the new year... and the shop is stuffed to the gills with unsorted donations. :rolleyes: I honestly do not know what to do about it, short of filing all of it in the dumpster and starting from scratch (we have probably two large dumpstersful).

This is me inside.

Edited by Lagie
Adding link...