Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I think it's mathematical.

At four, a year is 1/4 of your life. At 40, it's 1/40. So, yeah, faster.

I just got a fun code mint!

:)

I don't know how to use this 2500 channel device... good thing it was left on MSNBC.

2500 channels? :o

we're watching Rachel and i'm having a good laugh at the way she's presenting some of this malarkey. 

I love how she presents stuff, esp. the malarkey. :D

And yup, 2500, says the person I'm house sitting for. US ones, UK ones, even German ones! If I could just figure out how the system works.

I just watch a lot of Youtube. Too much youtube. 

Thanks for the hug, Lagie!

6 hours ago, trystan said:

that it does.

when i was a kid, adults told me that when i got older time would go faster.  i'm not sure i believed them when i was a kid, but over the last like 10 years, i've learned it really it true!

The trick is to stop thinking about what you need to get done. Think about having a best friend unicorn instead.

13 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Oh my goodness. I got hit by a wave of sadness. I miss my cat so bad you guys. My god. 

Sorry to bring everyone down, just wow. Sad. 

🫂it’s alright, you aren’t bringing everyone down.its ok to feel sad sometimes ! :D

10 hours ago, trystan said:

oh wow.

all i want in my US cable package is CBC and CTV XD 

I know, right? Too many choices means I'm probably not even going to turn the durned thing on except for Rachel at 9.

(You watch Canadian channels? Cool!)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny. This house is sooo nicely quiet.

I don't even bother with tv. I use Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, and Disney plus (I only pay for Netflix though)

Hulu's not available here. And you need internet for all those, and I have no internet at home. :P

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hulu's not available here. And you need internet for all those, and I have no internet at home. :P

Fair enough. I just got tired of cable charging me out the wazoo and there was nothing really on and I get 200 channels, but it's all the same crap lol.

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Think about having a best friend unicorn instead.

this sounds like a solid plan. :)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

(You watch Canadian channels? Cool!)

Murdoch Mysteries is on CBC, i believe.  but i don't watch it on that channel.  i, uhm... *shuffles feet, looks at floor* not sure i ought to mention it.... XD

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I use Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, and Disney plus (I only pay for Netflix though)

we have actual cable and Netflix... and Disney+ (younger daughter signed us up for that.)  younger daughter has Hulu and Prime Video, i've used her Hulu account for one of the shows i watch. :D  and uhm, that bit that i ought to not mention. XD

Another four-digit day, and lots more donations in, but I managed to clear some lingering unpriced stuff, and the back sorting table is infinitely more tidy than when I got to it. A meltdown about an hour in was kind of adkward but I actually had a volunteer who could do cash today, so I was able to retreat to my desk while I had my tea and composed myself.

I am, yes. It's $3,000/day to run our shelter. We need every penny I can pull in through the shop.

Why can't you be lazy, self-serving, and indulgent like other people?

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I don't seem to be wired like that, unfortunately.

XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

I am sleeping well in this house. I really am more of a 'dog-on-the-bed' person.

I had a very long, very bumpy, VERY interesting 12 hrs at work, but am no worse for the wear and am off the next 3 days, Am tired and in need of a shower.