Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I've missed some of this season. I hope they'll re-air the season during the marathon.

Lucky you! :D

I'll get the DVD eventually.

I need to replace my TV, though, before I can watch DVDs again.

Just missed a silver in the volcano... haven't seen one of those in a veeery long time!

Edited by Lagie

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

Sounds like a busy day! I hope it goes well.

So far, so good. Just the caroling left and that should be fun.

4 hours ago, trystan said:

{{hugs}}

Thank you.

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Sounds like a busy day. I hope you enjoy seeing your friend, even if it is a rather sad thing. 

We had a good visit, but he was tired so we didn't stay long.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I have finally managed to finagle a five-day break, starting this Friday and back to work next Wednesday. :D

And half days Wed/Thurs this week.

And as a Christmas treat BBCAmerica will be running Doctor Who from next Monday to the New Year's Special on the 1st. :wub:

A well deserved break, I say!

And I'm sure you will enjoy that Christmas treat. :)

I work today and tomorrow and then get the week off. We're suppose to have family christmas on Christmas ay but my friends haven't been able to decide a day to get together yet and we may not now because at least 3 of our households have been exposed to Covid 😕 we're all trying to get tested and see if we're clear to do the thing.

Oh no! I hope things go well @IzzyCat91! I'm to be seeing my parents on Christmas, but we're not going to the family friend's Christmas Eve thing, since I can't deal with that many people. lol Too much not paying attention to the whole Covid situation. 

CNN closed its offices to workers (they'll be working remotely) and Nancy Pelosi and Corey Booker both tested positive for COVID. In the last 36 hours. The surge is getting bad.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Lucky you! :D

it's a little.... questionable ;) :dry:

2 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Nancy Pelosi and Corey Booker both tested positive for COVID. In the last 36 hours.

eeps!

apparently, Warren has tested positive too :blink:

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Just the caroling left and that should be fun.

:) I love singing Christmas carols.

24 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

work today and tomorrow and then get the week off. We're suppose to have family christmas on Christmas

Enjoy the time off! Hope everyone stays healthy.

The person I am hoise sitting for went to England to be with family, but with Covid rampant over there again, all the family events have been cancelled.

8 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I'm to be seeing my parents on Christmas,

Enjoy!

5 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

CNN closed its offices to workers (they'll be working remotely) and Nancy Pelosi and Corey Booker both tested positive for COVID. In the last 36 hours. The surge is getting bad.

:o eeps!

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

That's not good.

The show I'm watching has default subtitles but they don't match the audio at all. Weird.

Just now, trystan said:

the whole world has gone back to craziness *sigh*

It has. The full moon didn't help.

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It has. The full moon didn't help.

it's also the New Moon.

so when my dad was working, he was a pharmacist.  and sometimes after a day of craziness and wacky customers, he'd call my mom and ask her to look at the jewish calendar - was it the first of the (jewish) month?  see, the jewish months are based on the moon - the first of the month is the New Moon, and the 15th of the month is the Full Moon.  and every time my dad had a day full of wackadoos, it was, in fact, the first of the month.  so it's Full Moons AND New Moons. XD 

Edited by trystan
clarifications

12 minutes ago, trystan said:

and every time my dad had a day full of wackadoos, it was, in fact, the first of the month.  so it's Full Moons AND New Moons. XD 

So doubly wacko, then. I can always tell by the idiot drivers on the roads here.

Blast from the past... XD in the days before groups were possible! I have a lot more described dragons now.

Edited by Lagie

32 minutes ago, trystan said:

You're right. It was Warren and Booker, not Pelosi.

*frowns at favorite news source* Why haven't you updated in six hours?

I just weighed my guinea pigs, and the little one is gaining weight finally. He's still under 600 grams which is small, but he's so tiny. ❤️ 

53 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I can always tell by the idiot drivers on the roads here.

oh. that's every day here.  especially over in Jersey ;) 

45 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You're right. It was Warren and Booker, not Pelosi.

it was hubby who told me Warren.  i hadn't gotten to my news emails yet....

@AsymDoll13 - i can't fathom 600g for an animal.  my cats are like 10 pounds or more - which, for context, is over 4500 grams - so like 8 of your little guinea pig! :blink:;)XD 

1 minute ago, trystan said:

i can't fathom 600g for an animal.  my cats are like 10 pounds or more - which, for context, is over 4500 grams - so like 8 of your little guinea pig! :blink:;)XD 

It's bigger than a big marshmellow.

20211220_172945.jpg

1 hour ago, trystan said:

oh. that's every day here.  especially over in Jersey ;) 

it was hubby who told me Warren.  i hadn't gotten to my news emails yet....

@AsymDoll13 - i can't fathom 600g for an animal.  my cats are like 10 pounds or more - which, for context, is over 4500 grams - so like 8 of your little guinea pig! :blink:;)XD 

My other guinea pig is around 2 and a half pounds, if I math right. lol. Like... 1168 grams. I just checked. xD 

my younger daughter (jr in college) calls Ash "baby boy" - Ash is easily 13 pounds! Harvey, Arthur, and Rocky are all big boys too. :D 

My best friend had a cat that was 20 pounds at one point. Her name was Gizmo. She was the best. Sadly she passed earlier this year of cancer. 

awww, i'm sorry.

we had to say good bye to one of our kitties march 1, 2020.... he was almost 18!

now Blackie is our reigning Old Dude - he'll be 17 on march 31 next year :D 🐈‍⬛

Oh wow! Gizmo would have been 16 in October! She has nothing on your kitties!