Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I managed to lock my friends keys in the car... Oops. Luckily her dad has a set he can use to help us get them out. When he gets home from work. 

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

Booster today! (Did I ever mention I hate needles? :rolleyes:)

Me too, on both counts.

Also, if I had not seen this post this morning, I probably would have forgotten my vaccination card. Thanks! XD

My friends and I spent the day today at Longwood Gardens. It is about an hour and a half drive for us, but well worth it. We had a very enjoyable day. They certainly do know how to put on a display! Have you been there Trystan? They are expanding the conservatory, so some areas are closed, but they moved some things to other areas and there is still plenty to see!

5 hours ago, trystan said:

{{hugs Lagie}}

hubby hates needles too! he got his booster on Black Friday!

Booster went smoothly! I've been napping most of the afternoon.

3 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I managed to lock my friends keys in the car... Oops. Luckily her dad has a set he can use to help us get them out. When he gets home from work. 

Oops. Hope he gets it sorted soon.

1 hour ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Me too, on both counts.

Also, if I had not seen this post this morning, I probably would have forgotten my vaccination card. Thanks! XD

You're welcome! ;)

49 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

My friends and I spent the day today at Longwood Gardens. It is about an hour and a half drive for us, but well worth it. 

Looks lovely!

Some rain has cooled the weather down nicely.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

My friends and I spent the day today at Longwood Gardens. <snip> Have you been there Trystan?

i've been there like twice, many many moons ago..... went with hubby when we were either dating or newly married.... and then there was the day back when i was a teenager, went with my parents and brothers.  my dad said we were "going to spend the day in Delaware." XD not quite, dad... not quite. 

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Booster went smoothly! I've been napping most of the afternoon.

woo hoo! 🎉

many hours later, i just had to share this:

we have a little Google Home that we use to play Pandora.  i'll use my google assistant on my phone to tell me what songs are playing when it's just on the tip of my brain, and i just can't think of it.  also, my assistant pronounces words weird sometimes.  so Pandora was playing a song from Fall Out Boy, and i was curious how the assistant would pronounce the title, so i asked it.

"that's T-h-n-k-s f-r t-h M-m-r-s" - it spelled out the letters! i was much more amused at that than i should have been XD 

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

we have a little Google Home that we use to play Pandora.  i'll use my google assistant on my phone to tell me what songs are playing when it's just on the tip of my brain, and i just can't think of it.  also, my assistant pronounces words weird sometimes.  so Pandora was playing a song from Fall Out Boy, and i was curious how the assistant would pronounce the title, so i asked it.

"that's T-h-n-k-s f-r t-h M-m-r-s" - it spelled out the letters! i was much more amused at that than i should have been XD 

Ha! That's actually really funny.  (Also, I love that song.)

hubby has "liked" a LOT of songs on Pandora, and it'll play songs that match the genre, which he also "likes" and all those likes assemble into a "Thumbprint" station.  there's easily hundreds of songs, all on shuffle.  it's fun. now it's playing Third Eye Blind.  we've also heard Panic! at the Disco too. :) 

Very nice! I used to use Pandora. Now I just use Spotify. I love Spotify. lol

I mean, as a 30 year old, I love my spotify. Especially the podcasts. Man I love a good podcast. 

5 hours ago, trystan said:

I never got into listening to podcasts.

Me, neither, though I sometimes listen to the recordings of The Rachel Maddow Show on Stitcher.

That's funny about your song.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sore arm. I hope it doesn't mess up my planned sort'n'toss day at the shop.

5 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I prefer youtube music app (am also 30)

That has been my thing lately, too, and I am much older than 30! XD

Good morning, CPA! It is a lovely sunny morning here and supposed to be fairly warm.

@Lagie I hope your sore arm doesn't interfere with your shop day. Mine was sore for just about a day after the booster, but not as sore as after the earlier shots.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

That's funny about your song.

XD

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Sore arm. I hope it doesn't mess up my planned sort'n'toss day at the shop.

ooh, yeah, there is that. *hugs*

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I am much older than 30! XD

heh, i am too!

i'll watch stuff on youtube, but as above, i never really got into podcasts... or reaction videos either.

maybe i'll remember to stalk the AP for the eggs i'm looking for.  i might have to breed that blue fire gem i want to freeze.... hmmm 🤔

Podcasts (especially ones about ghosts or true crime) are my favorite. 

Okay. I now have a good base of Almeralds, but now... I need Mirisia Amphipteres... Sigh. Lineage building is tough. lol

Also morning all! ^^

14 hours ago, trystan said:

Good song but also, that is a great way you troll your technology. We have a lot of road names in my area that the GPS can't pronounce and it never fails to amuse me to heat it try.

@Lagie you are fortunate you just have a sore arm. I was up most of the night with muscle aches, nausea, and vomiting. Not fun. Not fun at all! Luckily it has subsided to just tiredness, some joint aches, and fever. 

3 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Good song but also, that is a great way you troll your technology. We have a lot of road names in my area that the GPS can't pronounce and it never fails to amuse me to heat it try.

between me using google maps and hubby using Waze, i'm definitely amused by all the mispronunciations XD

10 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Mirisia Amphipteres

want me to see if i can find any CBs on the AP? (when i remember, of course) ;)

3 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

you are fortunate you just have a sore arm. I was up most of the night with muscle aches, nausea, and vomiting. Not fun. Not fun at all! Luckily it has subsided to just tiredness, some joint aches, and fever. 

*hugs* Sorry to hear that. Hope it passes soon.

I did get all the books cleared from reception and my office - and by the time I did the afternoon feed for my animals and clocked out, there were four more bags of donations sitting in the newly-emptied space. :rolleyes:

Arm is still sore, but definitely improving.

Toppage, page 583! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

That would be up to you. ^^ I did just find one however, so I'm pretty happy. lol

9 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

That would be up to you. ^^ I did just find one however, so I'm pretty happy. lol

ah, okay.

i'm usually on the AP, so if i find one i'll ask.  :D