Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

@Lagie  I picked up a Pargulus egg from the AP.

I thought I might get a match for Not What My Parents Expected.

Nope, fooled me.

XD

I'm having trouble with a LEGO set that came with no instructions. (You're meant to download the app and get them there, but LEGO apps don't work here.) So, I'm trying to watch a video, and trying to rush because videos eat data, and I'm making a mess of it! :P

All the things are down right now... Sigh. Nintendo eShop, Amazon.... all the things on Amazon's servers, and I miss my eShop. 

That sounds fishy. I wonder why they're all down for you.

Wow. Hope it's resolved soon.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It's National Brownie Day! ;)

Sleepy...

Morning all.

Well I didn't get my promotion TODAY, but I we still have like 2 spots that need filed and "we'll have an answer in the near distant future" so sayeth the Boss Man.

I also almost throat punched a lady from another department who subbed in today because she would not follow instruction and kept doing her own thing and messing up my station. I can only ask nicely so many times before I get punchy. Luckily I only had to deal with her for the first 4 hours and then she left.

I am usually not a hostile violent person, she was THAT bad.

I have a customer like that... and sadly, she's waiting in the line this morning waiting for us to open. 

Hang in there! We don't need you on charges of assault. :P

haven't had any customers i've wanted to punch.  maybe some i've rolled my eyes at, and some i wanted to shake some sense in to, but....

Edited by trystan

She came in three times! Good thing I wasn't on cash - and that there was a policeman in the shop the last time, who helped make her actually leave.

The customer who got annoyed because a woman was having a seizure in front of the self-service, and wanted me to just drag said woman out the way so he could carry on shopping...I would happily have throat-punched. Repeatedly.

More LEGO is always awesome!

9 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

The customer who got annoyed because a woman was having a seizure in front of the self-service, and wanted me to just drag said woman out the way so he could carry on shopping...I would happily have throat-punched. Repeatedly.

Ugh! I would be glad to help punch him out. Unbelievable!

Of course you and the lady were being very inconsiderate to block his way!

Went to Hobby Lobby today and got some quick drying clay to make ornaments for the animals (6 guinea pigs and 3 cats, so should be fun!)

Also wanted a Grinch Ornament (cuz he's my favorite thing) and the only one I found at Target was broken. Sigh. 

Anyway... Sorry about all the customers and everything. Sounds crazy as heck. 

None of these people sound pleasant lol

To clarify, i work a production line and she was "helping" run said line....I told my lead never again dude. i Will straight up take the point and go home, I don't even care, ya'll can figure it out with her.

BUT I just found out after next week her department won't be subbing in anymore anyway so we just have to get through two more days and it'll all be fine.

14 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Anyway... Sorry about all the customers and everything. Sounds crazy as heck. 

as the manager who hired me a million (okay, ten, but close enough) years ago said: "it's a month that ends in "-ber" - of course it's crazy and heck!"

although..... my retail job closed back in 2020 from mid-March to mid-May...... and then we opened for curbside pick-up only.  we opened our doors to the public again the first friday in june of 2020.  it's been crazy ever since. *sigh*

Oh I'm sure. I feel bad for you having to deal with all the crazies. 

we have crazies, but i don't think they're quite as some of the other crazies out there.  i work at a craft store.  that's a different kind of crazy ;) 

actually, it is fun, especially when you can offer suggestions for crafting supplies and you can help someone visualize what they want to make just a little bit better.  the "Website" link at the bottom of all my posts takes you to my project notebook on another site, with all my completed crochet projects.  there's quite i a lot on the page. (oooh, i should make an alotXD)

i'll have to see what i can find.... or modify, most likely XD 

but that's for something like ... next year. XD 

in other news, i made brownies for National Brownie day!  i have to hide the pan in the oven because Nicholas likes to get into everything food related

Oh man... I may have overdone my idea for my lyrical/poetic lineage with the types of Dragons I want. oops~ 

I think I would want a felted alot more than a crocheted one but that really depends on what type of yarn you are using to crochet with.

🤔 Hmmm... *falls down the rabbit hole of looking up best types of yarn for different projects*

Also, I just bought Amanda Gorman's new poetry collection and it is amazing. It has been WAY TOO LONG since I spent an evening quietly reading poetry.