Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

On 12/16/2021 at 1:54 AM, AsymDoll13 said:

Oh my goodness. I got hit by a wave of sadness. I miss my cat so bad you guys. My god.

I also had a catte. He had to be put down in July. He was a good cat and it was nice to have him around.

On 12/16/2021 at 10:26 AM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Think about having a best friend unicorn instead.

Great advice! :D

Today I woke up from a zombie dream. It started out nothing special, but then got wrong somewhere near the end. On the bright side I woke up almost the instant I wanted to. My dreams are not violent or graphical, but it's still nice when you don't have to experience those
few seconds of faded panic. The thing also made me afraid of darkness temporarily, so I think it's better when those happen during summer, rather than winter.

10 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Mine.

:lol:
Wouldnt' the flag burn though? :rolleyes:

I felt a sudden surge of inspiration. :)

Spoiler

sunrise_pony_2.png.f07ffdea0ae17976c5f28fb278317e8a.png

23 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Hide contents

Cute!

2 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Reveal hidden contents

Cute.

Tiring day. There were people waiting in line nearly all four hours. I expect tomorrow will be similar as it's our final day before the new year.

Mmm... Lazy day here. Played some pathfinder, now watching some Film Theory on Youtube. 

17 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Sounds good. I'd love a lazy day!

You'll get some after this week??

30 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

You'll get some after this week??

Hmm... dunno. We are massively swamped with donations, I still have some vacation time left, and I've a bunch of office-y stuff to finish before year end. I will probably do half days next week. So... maybe not? Till the 25th...

worked until 3 today at my retail job.

a little bit after i got home, i heard some water dripping from upstairs.... in the bathroom.  short story shorter, where the tank was attached to the toilet was leaking.  once we turned off the water and got it all drained out, turned out that the bolts that hold the tank to the toilet had rusted and broke off :o so hubby went to home depot to get a tank-to-toilet set while i fed the cats, made dinner, and did the cat boxes while dinner was in the oven.  we put the toilet back together after jeopardy, and it took like 1/2 hour.  and so far, so good.

now sure when i'll actually be on tomorrow.....after work i'm going to my mom's, and we're going to dinner and then seeing the new West Side Story movie.  so i'll be on later, i know that.

snagged an egg from the AP, and my vamp Nick bit it, it turned ... and stayed!! now i'm stalking for another Guardian egg for another vampire.  it's really my vampire that i want to bite the egg.  and since the character is a detective on the show, i want it to be a Guardian. *glares at AP for another Guardian*

Eeps, but yay for repairs.

Jeopardy was good tonight! :D I got one that the winner missed. :P

My vampire bite today repulsed, which was fine; I would have dropped the egg later anyway.

i didn't know the final jeopardy :( 

i'm still stalking for a Guardian, but i might change it.... XD 

yes there are.

so i fished out a Leodon for my vamp to bite.  even though i told my vamp: "bite, change to vamp, keep on scroll" - he bit it and killed it. *sigh*  try again in another month then.....

5 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I randomly just found this in the AP oA3Wc  XD I'm rolling.

that's hillarious - i'd offer something for it but you seem to like it, so i wont. i wonder if the owner is on the forums

EDIT: found them and sent a PM asking for a trade.

These flowers look so pretty and unique, and their colours are amazing... but i know they turn into tasty food and i want tasty food, so i cant pick them X[ 

(also, theres a large spider growing near them. hoping it moves away soon.)

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight

3 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

that's hillarious - i'd offer something for it but you seem to like it, so i wont. i wonder if the owner is on the forums

EDIT: found them and sent a PM asking for a trade.

These flowers look so pretty and unique, and their colours are amazing... but i know they turn into tasty food and i want tasty food, so i cant pick them X[ 

(also, theres a large spider growing near them. hoping it moves away soon.)

Right?! I had randomly clicked it to see if it was another Thuwed/Dorkface and was surprised lol.

I hope they give you one!

What kind of flowers?

ew, me too. I don't do big spiders.

10 hours ago, trystan said:

i didn't know the final jeopardy :( 

I didn't either. I cheated for that one. :P

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Last day before the shop's Christmas 'break' - break from customers. We have mountains to sort through. It's a half price day so I expect it will be busy.

(Please don't rain...)

We have those around the dumpster by my shop. King or banana spiders, they're called here.

I could link a pic but I know people are squeamish.

Edited by Lagie

Guys I did it again. I changed my mind about the lineage. lol. 

I think I'll just do Almeralds. They're so pretty and I love them. ❤️ 

So yeah. Thanks to everyone that sent me Mirisias! ^^ They'll be kept and loved on as well. 

Edit: And ya never know. I might use them in a future lineage. 

Edited by AsymDoll13

Well, we didn't quite make it to 20,000, but we came quite close! A record month for my five years running the shop. 

It rained. Heavily. Twice. Followed by bright sunshine. Sigh. I was planning to toss stuff today anyway so the rain just helped me decide what needed tossing.

It's been raining off and on here today too. I'm glad your day didn't go terribly! ^^ Well done on almost 20,000!

Thanks! For only 16 hours a week, we do pretty well! :D

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Well, we didn't quite make it to 20,000, but we came quite close! A record month for my five years running the shop.

Congratulations! Well done. :)

Thanks! :D

(The accountant is very happy with us! XD )

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

congrats!

it was chilly and misting today... not really actually raining.

had some fun customers

me: "are you a rewards member?"

customer, entering in phone number: "no."

*phone number is in our system*

me: "actually, you are!" :) 

customer: *very surprised*

.... i had about three of those today XD 

the movie - West Side Story - was very well done.  my mom had watched the original movie earlier in the week, but i did't have to, i remembered it, even though it's been a while since i've seen it.  songs were put in different places, but (a) they always do that and (b) it worked quite well.  if anyone is familiar with the story, the scene near the end, when Anita goes to the drugstore with Maria's message for Tony?  this Anita relaying the message to Valentina? absolutely priceless, because of the actresses involved. just, wow. (i would love to see some of those behind the scenes!)