Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I managed to get a silver trophy~ And also... it's snowing in my Animal Crossing game! Whee!

21 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Eat ice cream for dinner to balance it out.

I had a Chick-fil-A peppermint milkshake for dinner -- course I had a grilled chicken sandwich and fries, too. Yum.

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I managed to get a silver trophy

Congrats! :)

Thanks so much! Ah~ One more egg and like three more hatchlings... Mmmm.... And I'm almost egglocked already. Oops! When do the Christmas dragons launch? :)

9 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I managed to get a silver trophy~ And also... it's snowing in my Animal Crossing game! Whee!

Congrats on silver!

Enjoy the snow!

Mama Cat (who we finally had spayed) showed up for the first time tonight since the spaying. She's looking so much better now that she's not constantly having kittens. I'm all mosquito-bitten thpugh because I stayed outside with her while she gobbled down an entire can of wet food (the regular Friskies size) and then a bowl of dry kibble.

@AsymDoll13, the old ones start dropping a week before, the new on Dec 25, 26, 27.

Edited by Lagie
Late reply

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Eat ice cream for dinner to balance it out.

i had some brownies for dessert XD 

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I managed to get a silver trophy~ 

congrats!!

also, i got tickets for my mom and me to see the new West Side Story next saturday night! :D 

Enjoy!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Jewellery sale today. I expect we will be crazy-busy.

38 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Jewellery sale today. I expect we will be crazy-busy.

Good luck with that. Hope you make lots of money. :D

Good morning CPA! I am off to the farmer's market today! Going with a longtime friend of mine who lives around the corner.

My fiancé and I drove out of town to a birthday party last night and got back at 2am (it's a 3hr drive) so I am pretty tired right now. 

Did you have fun at least?

We've got storms rolling in and out. It's not... I'm not the biggest fan, but I love rain! So... it's all good. lol

Hope everyone is doing well~ ❤️ 

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Good luck with that. Hope you make lots of money. :D

We did, thanks! :D

But no o ne saved me any KFC in the main building. :(

50 minutes ago, trystan said:

long day.  my car had a flat tire. ugh.

Oof. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you were able to get it fixed.

14 hours ago, Lagie said:

We did, thanks! :D

But no o ne saved me any KFC in the main building. :(

*leaves a KFC bucket out for Lagie*

Back to work tomorrow. And after three weeks of me being away, Lover is now off to see her family for the week!

6 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

*leaves a KFC bucket out for Lagie*

Back to work tomorrow. And after three weeks of me being away, Lover is now off to see her family for the week!

Thank you! :)

*saves it for supper*

Lousy timing but will you see her when she returns?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I have a book sorting mission at the shop today. We've had 8 or 9 bags of them waiting around to be sorted (and 40+ boxes, but let's not go there...). We are now the only thrift shop on the island that accepts books so we're swamped.

Hi all.

I am exhausted. I have one more day of work left, then 2 days off. But, I have to take all 3 kitty boys to the vet (Big Boy has multiple issues: ear infection of some sort, bleeding gums when I brush, and hot spots around the base of his tail. The babies have some mild discharge in their ears I want to have checked while we're there) and I'm trying to plan/prep for Christmas in between work/sleep/adulting. Am beat, lol. I hope you all are doing well.  Stay Safe!

~Izzy

That sounds like a busy day, Izzy! Hope the kitties are okay.

Good morning, CPA!

*Takes her Sunday waffles and a cup of coffee and sits by the window*

Just found out that my friend with cerebral palsy, intellectual challenges and other disabilities is in hospice care. He is 84 years old, which is remarkable for someone with all his challenges. I have known Jimmy for at least 25 years, taken him to lunch many times, comforted him when his mother died, and watched his slow deterioration. I think the isolation of the pandemic took a heavy toll on him, as he is a very social person. I can't say I am surprised to hear he is near the end of his life, but I am sad.

On a lighter note -- it is sunny and bright this morning. Much colder than yesterday, but still not all that cold. We had very strong winds last night. I went to bed to the sound of the wind whipping around the house.

I went last night to feed daughter's kitties. They are still very skittish, but will come close when you have food. One will let you touch him, the other will not.

Sorry to hear about your friend. *hugs* Will you be able to visit him in hospice?

Sunny here, too! I've been at work for two hours ruthless sorting and weeding.  You can actually reach the shelves at the front of the shop now.

Enjoy the kitties!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Sorry to hear about your friend. *hugs* Will you be able to visit him in hospice?

Thanks. Yes, I will be able to visit and plan to go on Wednesday afternoon. I need to call first to see if I can take him some cream of crab soup (one of his favorite foods).

5 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Big Boy has multiple issues: ear infection of some sort, bleeding gums when I brush, and hot spots around the base of his tail. The babies have some mild discharge in their ears I want to have checked while we're there.

I need to be updated on this all the time. lol. No really. I hope he's okay. Poor little thing. 

hullo all.. . we're on our way home from celebrating chanukah at my brother's.  there was us, my mom, my aunt,  and my three cousins and their families.... I count 20 people. first big family gathering since chanukah of 2019 (thanks covid! :dry:)

17 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Oof. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you were able to get it fixed.

after a frustrating wait for roadside assistance, my hubby, who was coming home from across the state with our college daughter, was closer than the dang tow truck.  so they came and inflated my tire so I could take my car to the PepBoys (right across the street!). apparently I'd driven over something sharp and it poked my tire :(  they patched the tire, and all is good. :)

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks. Yes, I will be able to visit and plan to go on Wednesday afternoon. I need to call first to see if I can take him some cream of crab soup (one of his favorite foods).

:) I'm sure he'll enjoy that.

15 minutes ago, trystan said:

they patched the tire, and all is good. :)

:) Yay!

And glad you were able to celebrate together this year.

I went out to re-meet the dog I'll be with from Wednesday. He's just as hyper as I remember. XD

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

And glad you were able to celebrate together this year.

I'm glad too! it was fun!

17 hours ago, Lagie said:

Thank you! :)

*saves it for supper*

Lousy timing but will you see her when she returns?

Momentarily, as I'm on Nights over Xmas.

6 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Momentarily, as I'm on Nights over Xmas.

Ah. Better than not at all, one hopes. ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Booster today! (Did I ever mention I hate needles? :rolleyes:)