Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 hours ago, Venodeen said:

I am btw. so exhausted. I stranded in anther town yesterday night because my train home got canceled 10 minutes before depature and I still havent recovered from the stress.

Eeps. Hope you were home last night!

That's a lot, Mr. @Kestra15! Hang in there. *hugs*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I hope today's not as crazy busy at the shop. (Note to self: look for the bowls someone asked for.)

I was very lucky yesterday. Almost overflowed my coffee cup but it stopped right at the rim.

Note to self: only fill this cup with 16 ozs next time, NOT 18 ozs.

20211103_105555.thumb.jpg.50f9d64084e992ea7e611508391152f9.jpg

Good morning @Lagie! *munches breakfast treats*

Also, @Venodeen that sounds completely horrible! Travel is already stressful without cancelations. I am so sorry you got stuck in another town! 

@Kestra15 Good luck! Stay healthy (last thing you need to add to all that is getting sick)! Sounds like an ambitious plan but we can be your cheering squad if you need a morale boost :)

Morning all! I wish you all the best of luck with all the things and stress reducing vibes I send your ways! My current stress is waiting to see if I get my promotion or get passed up a second time. Fingers crossed I get it this time

SO! Speaking of work, I had an epiphany about my lyrical lineage at work today. I was thinking, maybe I could make a "galaxy" out of the dragons! Like one wing be the blue/purple nebulas, the other be the green/reds, start the middle with sun and moon stones and then spiral that with elux lucis/celestial, and throw in some Stones for like a "meteor belt" kind of thing, the final product being a nebula of whatever color it decides to be. I'll try to map it out to show you guys, but that's what popped into my head while running my line today lol.

Edit: Ok so Here is the mock up with out the Stone Dragons: (Lineage Builder for easy access)

Spoiler

{"code":"Cosmic Castaway By Electrasy","name":"Alexine aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"I'm-No-One","name":"Albertine fuchsia","parents":{"m":{"code":"You Hurt Me-Again","name":"Fifine jade","parents":{"m":{"code":"Bad Dreams Don't Stop","name":"Siobhan blue","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But I'm All Screwed Up","name":"Melitta aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"Poisioning My Lonely Soul","name":"Genevra sapphire","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Losin' Sure Is Easy","name":"Stevana aqua","parents":{"m":{"code":"Out Here I'm Nothin'","name":"Petronille bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A Cosmic Castaway","name":"Anica coral","parents":{"m":{"code":"Purify and Sanctify Me","name":"Zuzana lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I'm In No End Game","name":"Molly teal","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want-But Have None","name":"Elie yellow","parents":{"m":{"code":"A C0smic Castaway","name":"Elyssa lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want ","name":"Mabelle gray","parents":{"m":{"code":"So-I Am No More","name":"Joete ivory","parents":{},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But-I'm Not Broken","name":"Malva lime","parents":{"m":{"code":"in My head","name":"Kary coffee","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"I'm A Chemical Dreamer","name":"Larissa cyan","parents":{"m":{"code":"Move My Piece","name":"Greta yellow","parents":{},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Right Off The Board","name":"Carry rose","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lose My Head","name":"Marissa amethyst","parents":{},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"To The Chemical Freeway","name":"Klarrisa cyan","parents":{},"breed":"Sunstone","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A C0sm1c Castaway","name":"Vitoria orange","parents":{"m":{"code":"i Should-Beat The Alien","name":"Sigrid turquoise","parents":{"m":{"code":"But Have Not","name":"Theodora peach","parents":{"m":{"code":"In My Dream-I Win","name":"Roseline tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Speed Up To Burnout mode","name":"Marita coffee","parents":{"m":{"code":"Losing Sure Is Easy","name":"Petronille blush","parents":{"m":{"code":"Comin' Up On Overload","name":"Danette gold","parents":{},"breed":"Sunstone","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In A Mystic New Dimension","name":"Stella black","parents":{},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"So I Am No More","name":"Kelcey pink","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Comin' Up On the 5th Dimension","name":"Tybie tan","parents":{},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'll Take Over","name":"Hallie azure","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Bad Dreams","name":"Joan scarlet","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But Hell","name":"Lynsey salmon","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lust Thoughts","name":"Rakel blue","parents":{"m":{"code":"'Cause I'm No Loser","name":"Cassandra tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Beautify-Don't Crucify Me","name":"Oneida violet","parents":{"m":{"code":"But I'm Not Broken","name":"Rochelle peach","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In My Dream I win","name":"Carol-jean jade","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I Need No Mind game","name":"Marlee turquoise","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'm In-You're Not","name":"Roxie apricot","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In Here-With No Pain","name":"Terrye bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1}

And then this is with the Stones aka Meteors:

Spoiler

{"code":"Cosmic Castaway By Electrasy","name":"Alexine aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"I'm-No-One","name":"Albertine fuchsia","parents":{"m":{"code":"You Hurt Me-Again","name":"Fifine jade","parents":{"m":{"code":"Bad Dreams Don't Stop","name":"Siobhan blue","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But I'm All Screwed Up","name":"Melitta aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"Poisioning My Lonely Soul","name":"Genevra sapphire","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Losin' Sure Is Easy","name":"Stevana aqua","parents":{"m":{"code":"Out Here I'm Nothin'","name":"Petronille bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A Cosmic Castaway","name":"Anica coral","parents":{"m":{"code":"Purify and Sanctify Me","name":"Zuzana lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I'm In No End Game","name":"Molly teal","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want-But Have None","name":"Elie yellow","parents":{"m":{"code":"A C0smic Castaway","name":"Elyssa lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Stone","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want ","name":"Mabelle gray","parents":{"m":{"code":"So-I Am No More","name":"Joete ivory","parents":{},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But-I'm Not Broken","name":"Malva lime","parents":{"m":{"code":"in My head","name":"Kary coffee","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"I'm A Chemical Dreamer","name":"Larissa cyan","parents":{"m":{"code":"Move My Piece","name":"Greta yellow","parents":{},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Right Off The Board","name":"Carry rose","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lose My Head","name":"Marissa amethyst","parents":{},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"To The Chemical Freeway","name":"Klarrisa cyan","parents":{},"breed":"Sunstone","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Stone","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A C0sm1c Castaway","name":"Vitoria orange","parents":{"m":{"code":"i Should-Beat The Alien","name":"Sigrid turquoise","parents":{"m":{"code":"But Have Not","name":"Theodora peach","parents":{"m":{"code":"In My Dream-I Win","name":"Roseline tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Speed Up To Burnout mode","name":"Marita coffee","parents":{"m":{"code":"Losing Sure Is Easy","name":"Petronille blush","parents":{"m":{"code":"Comin' Up On Overload","name":"Danette gold","parents":{},"breed":"Sunstone","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In A Mystic New Dimension","name":"Stella black","parents":{},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"So I Am No More","name":"Kelcey pink","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Comin' Up On the 5th Dimension","name":"Tybie tan","parents":{},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'll Take Over","name":"Hallie azure","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Bad Dreams","name":"Joan scarlet","parents":{},"breed":"Stone","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Stone","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But Hell","name":"Lynsey salmon","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lust Thoughts","name":"Rakel blue","parents":{"m":{"code":"'Cause I'm No Loser","name":"Cassandra tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Beautify-Don't Crucify Me","name":"Oneida violet","parents":{"m":{"code":"But I'm Not Broken","name":"Rochelle peach","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In My Dream I win","name":"Carol-jean jade","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I Need No Mind game","name":"Marlee turquoise","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'm In-You're Not","name":"Roxie apricot","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In Here-With No Pain","name":"Terrye bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1}

I was also just thinking I might reverse the lyrics so that it reads left to right so the final dragon will be the title and THEN the lyrics.

Thoughts?

Edited by IzzyCat91

@IzzyCat91 I guess I am the outlier here, but I still like your original scheme best, with the different Nebs mixed through. It just looks unbalanced to me with the reds and greens all together at the bottom. I like the idea of the sun and moon, which you could still do in your original.

@Kestra15 That is quite a crazy schedule! Try to fit some self-care in there somewhere!

so here's my plan since i love autumn: i'll have fall and winter here in PA, and then i'll find a nice home somewhere in the southern hemisphere and just have fall and winter again! i'll move back to PA towards the september when it's fall again.  i like that plan.  now.... which gazillionaire do i hit up for the money to do this, Musk or Bezos? XD

i named my halloween dragons, and they gendered as influenced! yaay!

i also bred my pyropellis dragons - i have 6 and i'm making 6 different lineages that start with a different color (in the order they're listed in the encyclopedia), and this is one of my current eggies so you can see the color changes.  last week, i only got 1 egg that behaved properly (on account of the fact i never influenced them).  this week, i only got three more eggs.  so next week, i hope i get eggs from the two that weren't interested this week.  silly dragons.

also, what's a good name for the seer (Aeon) child of Nostradamus and Cassandra? (the actual name of the mom dragon is Alexandria, but when i re-googled her, it also another name for Cassandra - who was a seer who's visions always were true but no one believed her....)

also also - g'morning all! XD

It's a depressing day.

*hides under trystan's crochet projects*  

11 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*hides under trystan's crochet projects*  

{{hugs}}

to be fair, i have a few huge blankets you can hide under :)

I think both are nice! But I just about prefer the stones.

BTW, it doesn't matter much but you're putting their names in the code field. If you click the font icon below each dragon it'll switch to the name field, present it correctly, and also check the length and characters.

18 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

And here I thought you were a friend. Vengence will be mine! 😈

I have to admit that I was simply joking! And I hope you were too, haha! 😅

@IzzyCat91 You can use ash or even blazeback or ember dragons instead of stone.
I thought about which dragons could also fit in your space lineage, so I made these changes:

Spoiler

{"code":"Cosmic Castaway By Electrasy","name":"Alexine aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"I'm-No-One","name":"Albertine fuchsia","parents":{"m":{"code":"You Hurt Me-Again","name":"Fifine jade","parents":{"m":{"code":"Bad Dreams Don't Stop","name":"Siobhan blue","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But I'm All Screwed Up","name":"Melitta aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"Poisioning My Lonely Soul","name":"Genevra sapphire","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Losin' Sure Is Easy","name":"Stevana aqua","parents":{"m":{"code":"Out Here I'm Nothin'","name":"Petronille bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A Cosmic Castaway","name":"Anica coral","parents":{"m":{"code":"Purify and Sanctify Me","name":"Zuzana lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I'm In No End Game","name":"Molly teal","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want-But Have None","name":"Elie yellow","parents":{"m":{"code":"A C0smic Castaway","name":"Elyssa lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want ","name":"Mabelle gray","parents":{"m":{"code":"So-I Am No More","name":"Joete ivory","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But-I'm Not Broken","name":"Malva lime","parents":{"m":{"code":"in My head","name":"Kary coffee","parents":{},"breed":"Spirit Ward","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"I'm A Chemical Dreamer","name":"Larissa cyan","parents":{"m":{"code":"Move My Piece","name":"Greta yellow","parents":{},"breed":"Ember","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Right Off The Board","name":"Carry rose","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lose My Head","name":"Marissa amethyst","parents":{},"breed":"Antarean","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"To The Chemical Freeway","name":"Klarrisa cyan","parents":{},"breed":"Sunstone","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Antarean","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Ember","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Spirit Ward","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A C0sm1c Castaway","name":"Vitoria orange","parents":{"m":{"code":"i Should-Beat The Alien","name":"Sigrid turquoise","parents":{"m":{"code":"But Have Not","name":"Theodora peach","parents":{"m":{"code":"In My Dream-I Win","name":"Roseline tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Speed Up To Burnout mode","name":"Marita coffee","parents":{"m":{"code":"Losing Sure Is Easy","name":"Petronille blush","parents":{"m":{"code":"Comin' Up On Overload","name":"Danette gold","parents":{},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In A Mystic New Dimension","name":"Stella black","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"So I Am No More","name":"Kelcey pink","parents":{},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Comin' Up On the 5th Dimension","name":"Tybie tan","parents":{},"breed":"Spirit Ward","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Spirit Ward","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'll Take Over","name":"Hallie azure","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Bad Dreams","name":"Joan scarlet","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But Hell","name":"Lynsey salmon","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lust Thoughts","name":"Rakel blue","parents":{"m":{"code":"'Cause I'm No Loser","name":"Cassandra tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Beautify-Don't Crucify Me","name":"Oneida violet","parents":{"m":{"code":"But I'm Not Broken","name":"Rochelle peach","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In My Dream I win","name":"Carol-jean jade","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I Need No Mind game","name":"Marlee turquoise","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'm In-You're Not","name":"Roxie apricot","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In Here-With No Pain","name":"Terrye bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1}

I have also thought about using Astaarus, Blazebacks and Candelabras somewhere. I too felt that mixed nebula wings were better.

15 minutes ago, FortyTwo said:

BTW, it doesn't matter much but you're putting their names in the code field. If you click the font icon below each dragon it'll switch to the name field, present it correctly, and also check the length and characters.

I was wondering why all dragons had I warning.

4 hours ago, FortyTwo said:

I think both are nice! But I just about prefer the stones.

ohmy bad lol I'll tweak it when I get home in the morning (off to work, yet again) Much love all! have a great day and thank you guys for all the input/suggestions! It's gonna be an awesome line when we're done :3

oh also I need ideas for an "Indigo" colored dragon for my rainbow lineage. If anyone has ideas for that, I would be super appreciative.

Edited by IzzyCat91

Blue lunar herald.

Another busy day at the shop, with people waiting throughout the four hours. It's exhausting, but lucrative for the shelter.

5 hours ago, trystan said:

{{hugs}}

to be fair, i have a few huge blankets you can hide under :)

*hugs*

5 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

hmmmm... *opts to be mysterious about it* 🦹‍♀️

Thanks for the messages of support guys, I'll need it. And I love the mug, Snow.

Oh, no, saw my first Black Friday sales event advertisement of 2021! 😱 

*hides in blanket pile* 

Black Friday is all the proof you need humans can enjoy being aggressive, angry, and greedy.

38 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Oh, no, saw my first Black Friday sales event advertisement of 2021! 😱 

*hides in blanket pile* 

My sentiments exactly!

38 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Black Friday is all the proof you need humans can enjoy being aggressive, angry, and greedy.

Um . . . yeah . . . if we needed proof.

Good morning, CPA!

Beautiful sunrise this morning. Sailor take warning? But it is supposed to be a nice day.

Red sky is sailor take warning. ;)

Red sky at night, sailor's delight.

Red sky at morning, sailor take warning.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

We have slightly cloudy skies today but so far they're high non-rainy clouds.

18 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

@IzzyCat91 You can use ash or even blazeback or ember dragons instead of stone.
I thought about which dragons could also fit in your space lineage, so I made these changes:

Hide contents

{"code":"Cosmic Castaway By Electrasy","name":"Alexine aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"I'm-No-One","name":"Albertine fuchsia","parents":{"m":{"code":"You Hurt Me-Again","name":"Fifine jade","parents":{"m":{"code":"Bad Dreams Don't Stop","name":"Siobhan blue","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But I'm All Screwed Up","name":"Melitta aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"Poisioning My Lonely Soul","name":"Genevra sapphire","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Losin' Sure Is Easy","name":"Stevana aqua","parents":{"m":{"code":"Out Here I'm Nothin'","name":"Petronille bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A Cosmic Castaway","name":"Anica coral","parents":{"m":{"code":"Purify and Sanctify Me","name":"Zuzana lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I'm In No End Game","name":"Molly teal","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want-But Have None","name":"Elie yellow","parents":{"m":{"code":"A C0smic Castaway","name":"Elyssa lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want ","name":"Mabelle gray","parents":{"m":{"code":"So-I Am No More","name":"Joete ivory","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But-I'm Not Broken","name":"Malva lime","parents":{"m":{"code":"in My head","name":"Kary coffee","parents":{},"breed":"Spirit Ward","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"I'm A Chemical Dreamer","name":"Larissa cyan","parents":{"m":{"code":"Move My Piece","name":"Greta yellow","parents":{},"breed":"Ember","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Right Off The Board","name":"Carry rose","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lose My Head","name":"Marissa amethyst","parents":{},"breed":"Antarean","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"To The Chemical Freeway","name":"Klarrisa cyan","parents":{},"breed":"Sunstone","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Antarean","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Ember","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Spirit Ward","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A C0sm1c Castaway","name":"Vitoria orange","parents":{"m":{"code":"i Should-Beat The Alien","name":"Sigrid turquoise","parents":{"m":{"code":"But Have Not","name":"Theodora peach","parents":{"m":{"code":"In My Dream-I Win","name":"Roseline tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Speed Up To Burnout mode","name":"Marita coffee","parents":{"m":{"code":"Losing Sure Is Easy","name":"Petronille blush","parents":{"m":{"code":"Comin' Up On Overload","name":"Danette gold","parents":{},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In A Mystic New Dimension","name":"Stella black","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"So I Am No More","name":"Kelcey pink","parents":{},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Comin' Up On the 5th Dimension","name":"Tybie tan","parents":{},"breed":"Spirit Ward","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Spirit Ward","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'll Take Over","name":"Hallie azure","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Bad Dreams","name":"Joan scarlet","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But Hell","name":"Lynsey salmon","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lust Thoughts","name":"Rakel blue","parents":{"m":{"code":"'Cause I'm No Loser","name":"Cassandra tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Beautify-Don't Crucify Me","name":"Oneida violet","parents":{"m":{"code":"But I'm Not Broken","name":"Rochelle peach","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In My Dream I win","name":"Carol-jean jade","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I Need No Mind game","name":"Marlee turquoise","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'm In-You're Not","name":"Roxie apricot","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In Here-With No Pain","name":"Terrye bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1}

I have also thought about using Astaarus, Blazebacks and Candelabras somewhere. I too felt that mixed nebula wings were better.

I was wondering why all dragons had I warning.

I Love this! I may end up using this, it's really well done! ( I will be crediting you and everyone who has helped with this lineage btw, regardless of what design I choose. I wouldn't be able to pull this off with put you guys :3)

Just now, Lagie said:

We have slightly cloudy skies today but so far they're high non-rainy clouds

That's just to throw you off guard.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That's just to throw you off guard.

I figured that. XD Since the forecast has those black puffy clouds with lightning coming out of them.

See? Plotting against you!

And the Hershey job Google ad is all Christmased up!

Alright friends, is bedtime. Work kicked my butt today and I need to laydown. See you guys later. Have a good day!

Edit:oh and if any of you see a CB Nhiostrife egg, grab it for me please? I'll be on later tonight and can take it off your hands then (I just sat here for like an hour and a half refreshing the Alpine and can't seem to get one to spawn for me XD) Thanks!

Edited by IzzyCat91

8 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

See? Plotting against you!

And the Hershey job Google ad is all Christmased up!

Google ad?

And it only rained a little bit, no big black puffy clouds with lightning.

But enough to have to cover everything with plastic... sigh.

Another 800+ day!

10 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I Love this! I may end up using this, it's really well done! ( I will be crediting you and everyone who has helped with this lineage btw, regardless of what design I choose. I wouldn't be able to pull this off with put you guys :3)

:)

10 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I may end up using this, it's really well done!

I feel like trying to change something about the nebula wings, but I don't know what exactly. Changing nebulas to other species will break the colour pattern. I don't think I should be changing everything for myself though, so I'll leave this up to you.