Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

5 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

Last night I spent the whole night up expecting end of the AP wall, I did the same 2 nights ago. Yesterday morning (Saturday) I gave up and went to sleep around 8:00 a.m. and to my surprise the AP wall was still there when I woke up.

I've been passing the entire day with a Coca Cola bottle and a bag of chips, scanning and scouting the AP, it's over 1:00 a.m. here and I need actual food right now. I guess I'll just go and fry me some eggs because I'm starting to feel this dizziness but without being dizzy x.x

We must be getting very close to the end of the wall. All the eggs I bred shortly before midnight on Halloween are now on someone's scroll.

3 hours ago, FortyTwo said:

I can precog a few if you need.

Thanks for the offer, but I will just wait it out. I could grab more eggs now if I wanted to because some of my hatchies have grown up. If these end up wrong I will just give them away.

Edit: So far two out of four have gendered correctly. Just about what I would expect.

Edited by purplehaze

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

We must be getting very close to the end of the wall. All the eggs I bred shortly before midnight on Halloween are now on someone's scroll.

I really hope so, I was uncontrollably falling asleep a few minutes ago. I had to watch some TV to wake up! Now I'm just listening to some podcast to stay awake >.<

Edited by Kegluneq

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

So, I arrived at the house sitting house early this morning (having woken at the crack of sparrow fart thanks to the time change), and the persin's still here. She'd said she was leaving by 7:30 but now says she miscalculated her flight (three to four hours ahead of a half hour flight... makes for a long time in the airport) and I don't know what time she's leaving. At least I have the forums to distract me! ;)

59 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

I really hope so, I was uncontrollably falling asleep a few minutes ago. I had to watch some TV to wake up! Now I'm just listening to some podcast to stay awake >.<

Oh No! I hope you find what you're looking for soon and get some rest.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

So, I arrived at the house sitting house early this morning (having woken at the crack of sparrow fart thanks to the time change), and the persin's still here. She'd said she was leaving by 7:30 but now says she miscalculated her flight (three to four hours ahead of a half hour flight... makes for a long time in the airport) and I don't know what time she's leaving. At least I have the forums to distract me! ;)

Ouch, that's a big miscalculation all right.

In my corner of the world, I discovered the reason my meds weren't filled, even though it was sent it Tuesday. My psychiatrist sent it to the pharmacy 2 cities over instead of the one up the road (they are both on the same stretch of road, just opposite ends). Pharmacy doesn't open until 10a.m so I'm going to wait and call them to either have it transferred or cancelled and just go later to get over the counter melatonin. This was silly lol.

11 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Oh No! I hope you find what you're looking for soon and get some rest.

In my corner of the world, I discovered the reason my meds weren't filled, even though it was sent it Tuesday. My psychiatrist sent it to the pharmacy 2 cities over instead of the one up the road (they are both on the same stretch of road, just opposite ends). Pharmacy doesn't open until 10a.m so I'm going to wait and call them to either have it transferred or cancelled and just go later to get over the counter melatonin. This was silly lol.

It's great that the wall lasted that long this year but I'm reaching my limit I think. I'm thinking of drinking some coffee right now but I only have decaffeinated, maybe if I make it strong it'll trick my mind xD

I hope you get your meds soon and in the nearest pharmacy.

6 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

Last night I spent the whole night up expecting end of the AP wall, I did the same 2 nights ago. Yesterday morning (Saturday) I gave up and went to sleep around 8:00 a.m. and to my surprise the AP wall was still there when I woke up

I did that a couple of nights back, too. They're playing with the time on the Halloween eggs. At one point the AP eggs slowly went from 2 days 14 hours back up to 2 days 21 hours, then back down again. At times, the eggs hatched almost right right away as I put them in hatcheries then would go back to normal hatching time. 

It's tricks in the AP this year.

morning all! in a little bit we're going to have breakfast with daughter and her boyfriend before we (me, hubby, boyfriend) head back east to drop boyfriend back at his college and then we head home.

I missed the kitties, but it was kinda nice to wake up without the furballs demanding food at 6:30 a.m.! XD

my Pyropellises should be growing up later today, but I'm not ready to breed them for the next generation, not until I have all 6. easier to keep track of that way. 

13 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I did that a couple of nights back, too. They're playing with the time on the Halloween eggs. At one point the AP eggs slowly went from 2 days 14 hours back up to 2 days 21 hours, then back down again. At times, the eggs hatched almost right right away as I put them in hatcheries then would go back to normal hatching time. 

It's tricks in the AP this year.

I think I noticed some changes in the time too. I can't sleep for more than 2 hours straight, so every time I woke up I'd check my phone quickly in case no egg or hatchie were sick and go back to sleep but yes, I noticed some changes in the times displayed in the AP.

It's clear that the wall has to end today, but I'm wondering, should I get some sleep right now? If I do, I'll wake up njust in time for the hatchi wall; If I don't, the egg wall will last too long and missed my chance to get some rest...

Decisions, decisions.

My new hatched Halloween APs never got sick even when I overslept a few times and they were in four hatcheries.

But that might have been due to the hatcheries being overloaded.

5 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

It's clear that the wall has to end today, but I'm wondering, should I get some sleep right now?

I suggest getting some sleep. I think it'll be a while yet.

IT CHANGED! We have a hatchie row now.

10 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

My new hatched Halloween APs never got sick even when I overslept a few times and they were in four hatcheries.

But that might have been due to the hatcheries being overloaded.

I suggest getting some sleep. I think it'll be a while yet.

IT CHANGED! We have a hatchie row now.

Yeah! Just a little extra effort on my end!

Does this mean the eggs I raised and released were behind the wall the whole time?

All hatchies now.

I picked up the last egg I think, a Black Marrow.

Nope, missed. Darn.

1 hour ago, Kegluneq said:

Yeah! Just a little extra effort on my end!

Lol, guess I was wrong about going back to sleep.

It's like that I Love Lucy episode where they couldn't keep up with the chocolates on the conveyer belt. They're going soooooo fast! lol Shadow Walker wall... that slowed it down..some.

Darn. Missed a hatchery screenshot. There was an adult female Black Marrow with her head turned away from a headbutting female Nobleshield hatchling. I only noticed the Guardian hatchling looking at the Nobleshield as the page refreshed.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Well, first Holliday egg wall (and now hatchie wall) for me! I have missed many many years of Hollidays on DC.

Don't have a lot of time to catch them though since I am replacing a tub faucet today. Old broken fixture and connected copper pipes have to be cut and replaced with new fixture and PEX connectors to the remaining copper pipes.

Snow says sarcastically, "Yay Plumbing Jobs!"

20 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I'm glad the day went well and you're feeling better!

Aunthood is exciting, congrats! I don't have any biological nieces and nephews yet, but I have a "nephew" that's going to be 12 on the 13th (which is also my siblings birthday and they will be 19!)

Thank you! Lyrical Lineages are just lines that have dragons named with parts of a written/verbal work, like a poem, song, etc. Mine is the song Cosmic Castaway by Electrasy (I recommend it, good song, it's from the 'Titan A.E movie soundtrack. Also a great movie lol) It's a spce movie/song, so I am going for space/galaxy themed lineage, but with so many dragons to choose from, it has become quite the task to find just the right combo I like.

Thank you! tomorrow is the last day of training and then Ill attend my first shift in the store in Wednesday. I am very exited I struggled finding a job for a longer time and I wanna do good ;; 

I am so exited!!

OHH I See thats so cool. I love the different linage variants ❤️

_____

I hope everyone enjoyed this years halloween Egg | Hatchie flood I FINALLY got the male Caligene I was hoping for. Now fingers crossed that my omen halloween dragon will be female AH 🤞 

EDIT: The live podcast event was so GREAT I even got my book (he wrote a true crime book) signed by the podcaster and I almost cried lmao

Edited by Venodeen

And the Halloween wall in the AP has ended.

So far I am doing pretty well with the gender lotto. I have had 6 of 9 gender correctly. I ended up with 22 uninfluenced finds and some of them were 7 day hatchlings, so it will be awhile before I know how it all ended up.

In other news, today was our new pastor's first Sunday. I think I am going to like her.

Daughter reports that the kitties are very skittish. The black one hides in the back of the crate and won't come to get food while daughter is there. The other one is very eager to get the food. Hopefully he is leaving some for the other one! The lady from the rescue was supposed to come by this afternoon and bring her another crate to attach to the first one so they will have more space. They are really supposed to have separate crates, but since they are bonded siblings they waived that requirement. They will stay crated for at least two weeks, then have the run of the garage but be confined indoors for at least another two weeks before they are allowed outdoors.

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

They will stay crated for at least two weeks, then have the run of the garage but be confined indoors for at least another two weeks before they are allowed outdoors.

Sounds like that should give them time to adjust!

I always forget my evening pill in this house. The time change didn't help.

hullo, i'm back home! yaay!

dragons grew up and got shifted to where they go on my scroll.

i also finally checked - i've unlocked all the shadows for the Iridichis!  so as of now, i have egg shadows for only 6 Holiday eggs!! :D 

Welcome home!

I managed to shift a mere 12 dragons before my laptop needed recharging. It's a start, at least.

so i did a quickie look-see on the options on the phone.  i could shift dragons on my phone, since i use the sort where you assign numbers to the dragons to change their order.  it might take a little longer because the screen is smaller.  but i could do it if i needed to.

yes, 12 is a start. :D 

can't you use the laptop while it's charging?

It was a tiring session hunting in the hatchie wall but it went well for me after all. These Iridichies are growing on me, they look greater on phone, with more saturated color.

I still need to even my pairs but I guess I'll take care of that next year, I won't be greedy since I just need a few  more.

3 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Good morning everyone

Morning!

2 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

It was a tiring session hunting in the hatchie wall but it went well for me after all. These Iridichies are growing on me, they look greater on phone, with more saturated color.

I still need to even my pairs but I guess I'll take care of that next year, I won't be greedy since I just need a few  more.

Yay! I'm glad you found some!

Good Morning CPA!

I am currently having a break from my job training its super exhausting but fun :)! I was wondering if we have a topic for technical stuff? I have a question on how to clean my laptop since the previous owner had a lot of stickers on it and I am afraid due to sun etc. they stained the aluminum its made of... 

OH And I Omen Wyrm in fact HAS the right gender!! WOHO 😁 PLUS I am one dragon away from getting my Bronze Trophy and he will grow up in 1 hour AHH

5 minutes ago, Venodeen said:

I am currently having a break from my job training its super exhausting but fun :)! I was wondering if we have a topic for technical stuff? I have a question on how to clean my laptop since the previous owner had a lot of stickers on it and I am afraid due to sun etc. they stained the aluminum its made of... 

Not sure there's anything that can be done about restoring the aluminium, but you can dissolve any sticker residue with isopropyl alcohol (or alcohol-based hand wipes).

1 minute ago, FortyTwo said:

Not sure there's anything that can be done about restoring the aluminium, but you can dissolve any sticker residue with isopropyl alcohol (or alcohol-based hand wipes).

ahh I will try that out but I am affraid that maybe I have to just put new stickers over the areas that are stained... BUT who knows! Thank you ❤️

10 hours ago, trystan said:

can't you use the laptop while it's charging?

I could, but it charges faster when it's off and it gives me a break from the interney while it does.

51 minutes ago, Venodeen said:

was wondering if we have a topic for technical stuff?

There's a 'computers' thread in General Discussion, but it sounds like you've had some good advice here already.

3 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

It was a tiring session hunting in the hatchie wall but it went well for me after all.

Yay! I do like the iridici colours.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I've come home early to feed my cats. The time change is hard on the four-leggeds, too. I'll go back to the other house for my coffee and toast, and then get my day properly underway. I need to go waaay west to refill a prescription and make a delivery.

Toppage, page 550!B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!