Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good morning, CPA!

Today is my walking-with-friends day. :) They are coming here and we are walking in the park near me.

Then I have a dentist appointment. Shouldn't be bad because they are just inserting a new crown. The tooth has already been prepped for it.

I hope it's a fun walk, @purplehaze, and that the crown goes smoothly. Does that make you royalty now? ;)

Good Morning CPA!

Updates: I'm making steady progress on my Rainbow Connection lineage, 0 progress on Cosmic Castaway, I have a 3rd one forming in my head, and I am getting ready for sleeps. I managed to figure out why I couldn't fill my prescription (was sent to the wrong place) and picked up an over the counter replacement for the time being. We'll see how it goes. I'll likely be scarce for the next 2 days due to work, but I'll be back Wednesday, so if I don't see you all before then:

Have a good next few days

Be Good

Be Safe

Hydrate/Eat/Shower/Sleep

Have Fun!

"Goodnight" everyone!

~Izzy

G'night, Izzy!

34 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Does that make you royalty now?

Many times over! XD

38 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Be Good

Be Safe

Hydrate/Eat/Shower/Sleep

Have Fun!

"Goodnight" everyone!

~Izzy

Good night! See you Wednesday!

37 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Many times over! XD

XD

Cats at home fed and carried (Ghost has started doing what Odin used to do - come to the a/c at the front as ask to be carried to the back). I'm now enjoyimg coffee and toast back at the other house. Jazzy was SO happy to see me when I'd been gone for less than an hour. :D

2 hours ago, Lagie said:
13 hours ago, trystan said:

can't you use the laptop while it's charging?

I could, but it charges faster when it's off and it gives me a break from the interney while it does.

yeah, there is that though.

nice day today.

i might stalk the AP for vampires, i have a few fandoms i'm looking for vampires to name for the characters.

so i'm not doing NaNo, but as i know i said somewhere (might have been here?) i'm doing a project for a NaBlahBlahMo - in this case it's NaKniSweMo - National Knit a Sweater Month - 50,000 stitches.  yes, this IS possible - but for knitting. i'm crocheting.  IF the sleeves are as long as the pattern calls for (i'm short), i'd stil only have 22,365 crochet stitches.  it's fine, i'm used to being a rebel XD my Project Page has progress pictures, and i hope today i finish the back of the sweater and get started on the front! :)

2 hours ago, trystan said:

i might stalk the AP for vampires, i have a few fandoms i'm looking for vampires to name for the characters.

One of my Hellhorse fails got repulsed after being bitten, but it'll not be showing up just yet. 

A lot of players put off Vampire bites for the Halloween event. Even though the Vampire is technically a Halloween dragon, its eggs go in the everyday egg section. Plus midnight on October 31st has the best odds of creating a zombie dragon, so 2 weeks of abstaining from bites.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

ah cool!

which one was it before it got bitten? Hellfire or Horse? :)

and yes, that does make sense for Halloween.

Horse.

There's a Trade for 2 Vamp eggs up that says offer anything. 

eh, maybe.

stalking when i can remember is about what my brain is capable of rn XD

10 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

There's a Trade for 2 Vamp eggs up that says offer anything. 

found it, and made an offer.

thanks for the heads up! :D

Edited by trystan

Had a lovely walk this morning with my friends. It was quite warm, actually. I ended up taking off one outer clothing layer before we got done. Bright sun, blue sky with no cloud in sight, leaves changing colors -- delightful!

Dentist was ... eh ... dentist. Never fun, but this was less unpleasant than most visits.

I have room for breeding dragons again, but can't quite get enthused about it. I did try for a couple of Aeons for my "Times" lineage, but got one Chrono and one Astrapi from my Chrono x Aeon pairs.

Still waiting for some of my uninfluenced Halloween hatchies to gender to see if I want to keep them. Plus I picked up another one from Wiz on the Z Project thread. I will keep that one no matter how it goes.

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

it gives me a break from the internet while it does.

That's crazy talk! :P

37 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Still waiting for some of my uninfluenced Halloween hatchies to gender to see if I want to keep them. Plus I

I'll be happy to give them a home if I have room.

Oooo, you got a descendant of D e a t h ' s H e a d. There's a rathorn (aggressive omnivorous horsebeast that grows ivory armor, a nasal tusk, and a horn on its forehead) named Death's Head in one of my favorite fantasy series by P. C. Hodgell. That Death's Head is a male, tho. Rathorns are normally have black coats, manes, and tails with white ivory. Death's Head was born all white. 

19 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Oooo, you got a descendant of D e a t h ' s H e a d.

Which one is that? I sort of remember seeing that name, but I don't feel like looking through them all to find it. XD

I only have 3 Caligenes left to gender, and one of them is a Z that I will keep in any case. If the other two gender wrong, do you want them?

Edited by purplehaze

Are you needing a female Caligene from a gold Lunar or a male? I have a female.

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Which one is that? I sort of remember seeing that name, but I don't feel like looking through them all to find it. XD

2nd Caligene from the top

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

2nd Caligene from the top

2 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Are you needing a female Caligene from a gold Lunar or a male? I have a female.

I need the one I have to be male.

Ah, ok.

*sigh* Got a phone appointment soon. My anxiety objects to phone calls in general, and to waiting on calls in particular.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*sigh* Got a phone appointment soon. My anxiety objects to phone calls in general, and to waiting on calls in particular.

*hugs* I am much the same!

*hugs back*

Got a phone call from a scammer earlier. Said my social security number was in danger of having action taken on it. First of all, Social Security doesn't call you. Secondly, they don't revoke SS #s. :P

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

*hugs* I am much the same!

I want it be over already!

...and it's over 15 minutes past time for that call. You know, for the extra stress.

And there was a mix-up so now it's rescheduled. Thanks, body, for the mini panic attack over nothing that I couldn't talk you out of. :P

I dislike making phone calls. I'm very pleased the shop doesn't even have a phone line!

I've been naming dragons and updating the spreadsheets. Not much shifting accomplished yet today. :P

So it's just past a week into November. The hummingbirds left a month ago. The honeybees and butterflies are still out. So are the mosquitoes.

And these I thought had died in September.

Spoiler

20211108_141107.jpg

Those are pretty!

I've been binging on ST: The Next Generation today.

Yes, but the blue morning glories were supposed to climb and bloom during the summer... not wait until the end of the season when frost can happen anytime. 🧐

Silly morning glories. Even their wild cousins, the purple bindweed and the purple flowers with the indiscrete name have finished for the season.

Speaking of vampires, there's a BOL in Trade

Nightshadow_t2: Lost my vampire code KILLd when it was rejected.

*looks* Celestials everywhere!

It's a fresh egg. Won't show up for a few days.

BOL? That's a new one. What's it mean?

Quizzical toppage, page 551! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!