Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

Izzy - a lot of the sections on your scroll i have in groups on mine ~ my DragonDex.  there's still one group that doesn't have a lil' Frozen yet

Neat! Mayhaps someday I can have a frozen of each dragon, but I have a lot of catching up to do first lol

On that note, I managed to trade my female Kohraki hatchling for a male so now I can have a breeding pair. Whoo!

all my frozens are near the top of my scroll - which, in reality goes like this:

*Egg Hatchie Guard - Black Dragon

*growing eggs and hatchies

*Egg Hatchie Guard - Wild Shumoga (she's lighting a fire under them? XD)

*lil' Tree

*Chickens

*lil' Frozens

*upside-down Mint

*little Pygmy with a BIG name

*Dinos

*Siyats

**Aeons - start of breed sort

My sorting system is complicated.  I use the custom sort and give my dragons numbers.  I need to work on it right now.  

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

@trystan I like it! And I love some of the names I saw on your scroll!

thanks! (which ones?)

13 minutes ago, Classycal said:

My sorting system is complicated.  I use the custom sort and give my dragons numbers.  I need to work on it right now.  

nothing wrong with that - everyone's got their own sorting system! :D 

1 minute ago, trystan said:

thanks! (which ones?)

well one that really jumped out at me was Doyle The Queen's Darkness. I know I know it from somewhere but I can't seem to remember where.

others include:
lil Daimon

lil Supernatural

all of the fandom names basically lol

Try a Different Perspective

your aeon naming scheme

your aeria gloris naming scheme

Hi I'm Captain Jack Harkness

Marie Laveau of New Orleans

your Astaarus Dragon names

your bone marrows

so, basically like 75% of your scroll, cuz this is only some of the ones I saw that i liked lol

ah, cool!  so Doyle is from the Merry Gentry series by Laurel K Hamilton.

my lil' Daimon is from the Dark Hunter series, and he's the group holder for my Dark Hunter and League dragons, which are series from Sherrilyn Kenyon/McQueen

17 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

so, basically like 75% of your scroll, cuz this is only some of the ones I saw that i liked lol

lol, that's kinda funny.

i have a "fandoms" tab on my spreadsheet, and i'm still filling in names associated with House of Night, Forever Knight, Vampire Diaries.... and some Star Wars.  it kinda sucks, on account of the fact most of 'em are vampires XD 

Edited by trystan

11 minutes ago, trystan said:

ah, cool!  so Doyle is from the Merry Gentry series by Laurel K Hamilton.

my lil' Daimon is from the Dark Hunter series, and he's the group holder for my Dark Hunter and League dragons, which are series from Sherrilyn Kenyon/McQueen

lol, that's kinda funny.

i have a "fandoms" tab on my spreadsheet, and i'm still filling in names associated with House of Night, Forever Knight, Vampire Diaries.... and some Star Wars.  it kinda sucks, on account of the fact most of 'em are vampires XD 

AH YES! Laurel K Hamilton. Also wrote the Anita Blake series. THAT's where I know Doyle from.

I LOVE Sherrilyn Kenyon too! The Dark Hunter series is one of my favorites (I still haven't read them all though) I Just started collecting the books actually.

HoN, Vampire Diaries, Satr War, Dr Who, Supernatural, there were so many i saw on there that I love lol

yep!  and i have some Anita Blake characters too....funny, i don't have an Anita or Richard dragon....

pretty sure i've read all of Kenyon's Dark Hunter, Dream Hunter, and Were Hunter series.  in fact, my two Guardians of Nature are Ash and Tori! :D 

glad you're liking my scroll. :) 

well, i do.

i don't feel guilty about reading anything i've read.

(however, i've stopped reading Hamilton for two reasons - one of the books i would have borrowed from the library was quite huge, and i would have needed one of those wheeled suitcases to carry it around (yes, i still read physical books).  the other reason was probably only about 25% of said doorstop book was probably only real plot, and honestly, all the smut was getting a bit old.

That time things went total Mary Sue fanfiction with the werelions and Anita raised the entire cemetery and then forced all the bodies back into their graves.

And it was specifically pointed out that in her main line of work that they never raised murder victims because those zombies would mindlessly and unstoppably go after their murders. And pretty much every burial ground has murder victims and often murderers in them.

I think I did read that one! XD

yep. guess she made her rules and then broke 'em

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

We don't admit we have read Laurell K. Hamilton books here.

Well I DID like them for a very long time in my early 20's lol

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That time things went total Mary Sue fanfiction with the werelions and Anita raised the entire cemetery and then forced all the bodies back into their graves.

And it was specifically pointed out that in her main line of work that they never raised murder victims because those zombies would mindlessly and unstoppably go after their murders. And pretty much every burial ground has murder victims and often murderers in them.

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh, things were a bit inconsistent at times...

5 hours ago, trystan said:

I think I did read that one! XD

probably only about 25% of said doorstop book was probably only real plot, and honestly, all the smut was getting a bit old.

That she did. 

THAT is why I stopped reading them. I think it slightly past 'Micah', but it's been so long I can't remember anymore. She's STILL writing them btw, I just found out on TikTok the other day.

3 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Good morning everyone!

Morning friend!

edit: I FINALLY have the lyric for my lyrical lineage mapped out in a way that makes sense, is easy to follow/read, doesn't cut any of the gens off, and looks somewhat pleasing to me...now I have to settle on what dragons to use and how to configure them *head-desk* This is hard.

Edit 2: If you go to FortyTwo's Lineage Builder and copy/paste this code into import:

Spoiler

{"code":"Cosmic Castaway By Electrasy","name":"Alexine aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"I'm-No-One","name":"Albertine fuchsia","parents":{"m":{"code":"You Hurt Me-Again","name":"Fifine jade","parents":{"m":{"code":"Bad Dreams Don't Stop","name":"Siobhan blue","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But I'm All Screwed Up","name":"Melitta aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"Poisioning My Lonely Soul","name":"Genevra sapphire","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Losin' Sure Is Easy","name":"Stevana aqua","parents":{"m":{"code":"Out Here I'm Nothin'","name":"Petronille bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A Cosmic Castaway","name":"Anica coral","parents":{"m":{"code":"Purify and Sanctify Me","name":"Zuzana lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I'm In No End Game","name":"Molly teal","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want-But Have None","name":"Elie yellow","parents":{"m":{"code":"A C0smic Castaway","name":"Elyssa lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want ","name":"Mabelle gray","parents":{"m":{"code":"So-I Am No More","name":"Joete ivory","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But-I'm Not Broken","name":"Malva lime","parents":{"m":{"code":"in My head","name":"Kary coffee","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"I'm A Chemical Dreamer","name":"Larissa cyan","parents":{"m":{"code":"Move My Piece","name":"Greta yellow","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Right Off The Board","name":"Carry rose","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lose My Head","name":"Marissa amethyst","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"To The Chemical Freeway","name":"Klarrisa cyan","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A C0sm1c Castaway","name":"Vitoria orange","parents":{"m":{"code":"i Should-Beat The Alien","name":"Sigrid turquoise","parents":{"m":{"code":"But Have Not","name":"Theodora peach","parents":{"m":{"code":"In My Dream-I Win","name":"Roseline tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Speed Up To Burnout mode","name":"Marita coffee","parents":{"m":{"code":"Losing Sure Is Easy","name":"Petronille blush","parents":{"m":{"code":"Comin' Up On Overload","name":"Danette gold","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In A Mystic New Dimension","name":"Stella black","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"So I Am No More","name":"Kelcey pink","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Comin' Up On the 5th Dimension","name":"Tybie tan","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'll Take Over","name":"Hallie azure","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Bad Dreams","name":"Joan scarlet","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But Hell","name":"Lynsey salmon","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lust Thoughts","name":"Rakel blue","parents":{"m":{"code":"'Cause I'm No Loser","name":"Cassandra tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Beautify-Don't Crucify Me","name":"Oneida violet","parents":{"m":{"code":"But I'm Not Broken","name":"Rochelle peach","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In My Dream I win","name":"Carol-jean jade","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I Need No Mind game","name":"Marlee turquoise","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'm In-You're Not","name":"Roxie apricot","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In Here-With No Pain","name":"Terrye bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1}

you should be able to view the mock up of my lyrical Lineage. I would love some feedback on it as it is my very first one and i struggled HARD on it.

Edited by IzzyCat91

Wouldn't it be easier to just link the final dragon? ;)

10 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I just found the groups option this morning and did that as well, so if I need something specific I can just look in that group instead of on my long scroll lol.

Groups are very useful!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

4 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Good morning everyone!

Good morning! *hugs* How goes the day?

We have 30+ containers of Christmas items to set out today. The big containers, not the small ones. Five of my volunteers spent two days sorting and pricing it all. Please don't rain.

Just now, Lagie said:

Wouldn't it be easier to just link the final dragon? ;)

yes....if they existed lol. This is just the map of what I am planning, I haven't started breeding yet. I only posted for anyone curious and if anyone wanted to give me any feedback before I start breeding. It's ok if no one does though, I know it's a big string of code.

1 minute ago, IzzyCat91 said:

yes....if they existed lol. This is just the map of what I am planning, I haven't started breeding yet. I only posted for anyone curious and if anyone wanted to give me any feedback before I start breeding. It's ok if no one does though, I know it's a big string of code.

Ah. Makes sense. I'll try it at work on the real computer.

Awesome, thank you! And good luck with the set up today! Praying for good weather for you!

Thanks! 

So far it's lovely and sunny, and the birds are singing in the trees.

Lucky. It's so cold here we turned the heat on last night (high today is 48, low of 29). On one hand, yay fuzzy pj weather! On the other, is gonna get very cold and wet here soon 😕

Oh snap, I need to go try and sleep, i work tonight and it's almost 8:30 already 😬 Have a good day everyone! I'll see you all tomorrow morning.

Edited by IzzyCat91

We turned our heat on for the first time yesterday, too. Usually we need it sometime in October and then it gets warm again, but it never got that cold this year until now.

Sleep well! :)

It's cool, for here, in the nights now. I actually woke up shivering the night before last. Still hot in the days.

7 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Edit 2: If you go to FortyTwo's Lineage Builder and copy/paste this code into import:

Reveal hidden contents

{"code":"Cosmic Castaway By Electrasy","name":"Alexine aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"I'm-No-One","name":"Albertine fuchsia","parents":{"m":{"code":"You Hurt Me-Again","name":"Fifine jade","parents":{"m":{"code":"Bad Dreams Don't Stop","name":"Siobhan blue","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But I'm All Screwed Up","name":"Melitta aquamarine","parents":{"m":{"code":"Poisioning My Lonely Soul","name":"Genevra sapphire","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Losin' Sure Is Easy","name":"Stevana aqua","parents":{"m":{"code":"Out Here I'm Nothin'","name":"Petronille bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A Cosmic Castaway","name":"Anica coral","parents":{"m":{"code":"Purify and Sanctify Me","name":"Zuzana lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I'm In No End Game","name":"Molly teal","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want-But Have None","name":"Elie yellow","parents":{"m":{"code":"A C0smic Castaway","name":"Elyssa lavender","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I Want ","name":"Mabelle gray","parents":{"m":{"code":"So-I Am No More","name":"Joete ivory","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But-I'm Not Broken","name":"Malva lime","parents":{"m":{"code":"in My head","name":"Kary coffee","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"I'm A Chemical Dreamer","name":"Larissa cyan","parents":{"m":{"code":"Move My Piece","name":"Greta yellow","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Right Off The Board","name":"Carry rose","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lose My Head","name":"Marissa amethyst","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"To The Chemical Freeway","name":"Klarrisa cyan","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"A C0sm1c Castaway","name":"Vitoria orange","parents":{"m":{"code":"i Should-Beat The Alien","name":"Sigrid turquoise","parents":{"m":{"code":"But Have Not","name":"Theodora peach","parents":{"m":{"code":"In My Dream-I Win","name":"Roseline tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Speed Up To Burnout mode","name":"Marita coffee","parents":{"m":{"code":"Losing Sure Is Easy","name":"Petronille blush","parents":{"m":{"code":"Comin' Up On Overload","name":"Danette gold","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In A Mystic New Dimension","name":"Stella black","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"So I Am No More","name":"Kelcey pink","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Comin' Up On the 5th Dimension","name":"Tybie tan","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'll Take Over","name":"Hallie azure","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"Bad Dreams","name":"Joan scarlet","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"But Hell","name":"Lynsey salmon","parents":{"m":{"code":"Lust Thoughts","name":"Rakel blue","parents":{"m":{"code":"'Cause I'm No Loser","name":"Cassandra tomato","parents":{"m":{"code":"Beautify-Don't Crucify Me","name":"Oneida violet","parents":{"m":{"code":"But I'm Not Broken","name":"Rochelle peach","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In My Dream I win","name":"Carol-jean jade","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"What-So I Need No Mind game","name":"Marlee turquoise","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"And I'm In-You're Not","name":"Roxie apricot","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":1},"f":{"code":"In Here-With No Pain","name":"Terrye bronze","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":1}

you should be able to view the mock up of my lyrical Lineage. I would love some feedback on it as it is my very first one and i struggled HARD on it.

It is lovely. I had no trouble figuring out how to read it or following the lyrics.

7 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

now I have to settle on what dragons to use and how to configure them *head-desk* This is hard.

Not sure what you mean by that. Unless you are talking about trying to keep track of them as you start breeding (which can be a bit of a pain, trying to figure out who to breed with whom). You already have your breeds and your pattern selected.

8 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:
10 hours ago, trystan said:

probably only about 25% of said doorstop book was probably only real plot, and honestly, all the smut was getting a bit old.

That she did. 

THAT is why I stopped reading them. I think it slightly past 'Micah', but it's been so long I can't remember anymore. She's STILL writing them btw, I just found out on TikTok the other day.

i mean, i know WHY she introduced the ardeur.  she blogged about it.  and i understand why.  but i'd like some more plot too, please.

LOVE the halloween adults.  got names for 'em already!  now, do i trust my influencing and name them now, or wait until they actually gender...?