Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Be On The Lookout.  Wait, it's missing an O. It's BOLO. 

Spoiler

20211103_175838.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Nightshadow_t2: Lost my vampire code KILLd when it was rejected.

Awww! I'll have to watch for it for you.

Edit: Whoa! You've got a lotta Vamps!

Edited by purplehaze

12 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Whoa! You've got a lotta Vamps!

It started off with just a few, but I couldn't stay up every night watching them. So the next thing you know...

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

It started off with just a few, but I couldn't stay up every night watching them. So the next thing you know...

XD

Funny, I remember when the vamps first were released there was a rumor going through the forums that they could bite and kill any egg on your scroll. People were freaking out!

LongBeforeSunrise - i have a note in my calendar for a BOLO for the vamp egg you told me about.  as long as it doesn't show up on the AP when i'm on my way home from work! XD 

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Be On The Lookout.  Wait, it's missing an O. It's BOLO. 

Reveal hidden contents

20211103_175838.jpg

Bolo is also the name of a Titan from the epic (and, sadly, discontinued) TV series 'Final Space.'

An exhausting week, working eight out of ten days. On the upside the lecture I was due to give next week is postponed until January, but I still have some 20hrs of learning to do prior to my Diploma starting in less than two weeks.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

XD

Funny, I remember when the vamps first were released there was a rumor going through the forums that they could bite and kill any egg on your scroll. People were freaking out!

I remember that!!! There were scrolls of dead hatchlings and eggs and people abandoning all but their vampires in mass to try and protect them! 🤣 But didn't it turn out to be some people were using a glitch and they were zapped because of that?

8 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

@Long_Before_Sunrise

I have followed you here now too! Muhahahahahahaha!!

Welcome!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I think I'll do the early trip to my cats again this morning. There's less traffic then.

I found a Guardian Avatar of Destruction in the AP.! Is exciting for me!

Also really hoping my Galvanic genders correctly, it hatched before my influence cooldown ended.

Annnnd bed time. Bye!

Edited by IzzyCat91

Congrats!

Sleep well.

Cats fed. Pigeons fed. :P (They eat the leftovers.)

Back at the house sit for my coffee and toast.

32 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Cats fed. Pigeons fed. :P (They eat the leftovers.)

Nice to have the leftovers cleaned up.

My Halloween hatchies have all gendered now. Of the 23 that were not pre-cogged, 15 of them ended up being keepers. Of those, 3 were purebreds that I would have kept no matter which they were, but the rest gendered correctly to continue their lineages. So, I guess you could say that 12 of 20 gendered correctly, which is not bad.

I have a lot of errands to run today. Have to do a bit of shopping, take the cookies I baked yesterday to the church for the lunch bags we hand out, and go to the post office, which I dread because our post office always has long lines and nasty desk clerks!

We are going to start serving hot meals for lunches again 2 days a week at the church. Starting with Thanksgiving! I won't be able to help with Thanksgiving because of our family dinner, but will start doing one day a week after that.

Just now, purplehaze said:

dread because our post office always has long lines and nasty desk clerks!

Our post office printed a list of box numbers in today's paper, of the boxes that will no longer be receiving mail due to unpaid renewal fees. It was pages and pages of them. In January, those boxes will go to the next in lines on the waiting lists if they remain unpaid.

13 hours ago, trystan said:

LongBeforeSunrise - i have a note in my calendar for a BOLO for the vamp egg you told me about.  as long as it doesn't show up on the AP when i'm on my way home from work! XD 

quoting myself: the AP times changed up, and the egg ended up on the AP this morning, probably when i was getting up for work. eh, oh well.  there's always gonna be more vamps.  two of mine can bite again.... so let's see if i don't end up with two more dead eggs.  that would be normal for my vamps, though XD  and i have other dragon things to do this afternoon before they bite - some other breeding as well.  hopefully i get the eggs i'm hoping to get!  :D

also, g'morning all!!

Good morning, CPA. Another long day today at work. Regular hours are 8am-5pm but we have a late meeting from 6pm-8pm so... today I get a 12 hr workday. Another 2hrs of "listening to politicians talk about themselves" (as my fiancé describes it).

On another note, I had 3 ungendered PB Kohraki's and they finally gendered. 1 male, 2 females (I dropped the spare female on the Notice Board already). So glad I managed to get some good Halloween lineages from the new releases from the past few years. The last Halloween I was here for was 2015! Glad to be back :D

That doesn't sound fun.

I'm trying to do paper worky stuff and not really in the mood for it.

Finished my errands, including getting air put in all my tires. With the change in temperatures they always seem to need it.

I have to apologize to our Post Office for my unkind comments earlier. XD Just for today. I was in and out very quickly and had a very pleasant clerk. I suspect going early in the day is best.

I have to go grocery shopping today, when in reality all I'd like to do is watch YouTube and play Animal Crossing. 

33 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I have to go grocery shopping today, when in reality all I'd like to do is watch YouTube and play Animal Crossing. 

I am hooked on Stardew Valley so I feel that. It is nice to just veg on the couch and decompress sometimes, forgetting all worldly obligations.

I will probably do that when I get home (at like, 9PM). Stay up late and get revenge on the day for giving me no free time. XD

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Finished my errands, including getting air put in all my tires. With the change in temperatures they always seem to need it.

I have to apologize to our Post Office for my unkind comments earlier. XD Just for today. I was in and out very quickly and had a very pleasant clerk. I suspect going early in the day is best.

That could be it! Before they get grumpy.

Air for you, oil for me into an almost empty oil reservoir! 😮

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I always like having completed my shopping, not so much the actual doing of it!

Did it, shopping done! Did some nail polish too! (Trying to stop biting my nails, but... I'm terrible at it. xD)

I LOVE STARDEW VALLEY! Like it's so freaking good. 

5 hours ago, trystan said:

AP times changed up, and the egg ended up on the AP this morning

??? The Killd egg is at 5 days 22 hours. The AP eggs are at 5 days 3 hours. Killd belonged to Nightshadow_t2 who really wants it back. 

Y'all stop having such a productive Tuesday. I've gotten nothing noteworthy done. :P

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

???

your egg.  the one your dragons repulsed.