Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

🎵 Got an old coat for a pillow and the earth was last night's bed 🎶

Spoiler

20211103_175838.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Good morning, CPA!

Hope things go well with your volunteer, Lagie.

@Venodeen Hope your headache is gone and the training goes well. Glad you have been enjoying it so far.

@IzzyCat91 Yeah, sounds like that list might need some trimming! XD

And I agree that it sounds like IzzyCat is channeling Fortune!

Will be heading out soon to prepare for a holiday grief support group at church. We do it every year before Thanksgiving to help people get through the holidays.

And really, it isn't even light here yet! I guess the time change this weekend will help with that, but then it will just get dark even earlier, so you really can't win!

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Yeah, sounds like that list might need some trimming! XD

And I agree that it sounds like IzzyCat is channeling Fortune!

Will be heading out soon to prepare for a holiday grief support group at church. We do it every year before Thanksgiving to help people get through the holidays.

And really, it isn't even light here yet! I guess the time change this weekend will help with that, but then it will just get dark even earlier, so you really can't win!

Morning!

Yeah, is a work in progress. This is my current iteration: Lineage builder

Spoiler

{"code":"3Luid","name":"Cosmic Castaway By Electrasy","parents":{"m":{"code":"w3nOc","name":"I'm-No-One","parents":{"m":{"code":"mk0mZ","name":"You Hurt Me-Again","parents":{"m":{"code":"yTuCF","name":"Bad Dreams Don't Stop","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"Qk6TR","name":"But I'm All Screwed Up","parents":{"m":{"code":"0NBtP","name":"Poisioning My Lonely Soul","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"hlwai","name":"Losin' Sure Is Easy","parents":{"m":{"code":"QjAlZ","name":"Out Here I'm Nothin'","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"cEJ8G","name":"A Cosmic Castaway","parents":{"m":{"code":"IeU9K","name":"Purify and Sanctify Me","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"oFmJ1","name":"What-So I'm In No End Game","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"zqGje","name":"And I Want-But Have None","parents":{"m":{"code":"rZCDg","name":"A C0smic Castaway","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"RkE96","name":"And I Want ","parents":{"m":{"code":"D4dMq","name":"So-I Am No More","parents":{},"breed":"Blazeback","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"N5h8U","name":"But-I'm Not Broken","parents":{"m":{"code":"2cnoT","name":"In My head","parents":{},"breed":"Ember","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"TZ0y1","name":"I'm A Chemical Dreamer","parents":{"m":{"code":"uXbEe","name":"Move My Piece","parents":{},"breed":"Stone","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"GWhHN","name":"Right Off The Board","parents":{"m":{"code":"sYfk0","name":"Lose My Head","parents":{},"breed":"Candelabra","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"8XgZZ","name":"To The Chemical Freeway","parents":{},"breed":"Sunstone","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Candelabra","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Stone","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Ember","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Blazeback","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"iT4MG","name":"A C0sm1c Castaway","parents":{"m":{"code":"s6ryr","name":"i Should-Beat The Alien","parents":{"m":{"code":"KkYQm","name":"But Have Not","parents":{"m":{"code":"X8cZB","name":"In My Dream-I Win","parents":{"m":{"code":"Bba17","name":"Speed Up To Burnout mode","parents":{"m":{"code":"Nf9sG","name":"Losing Sure Is Easy","parents":{"m":{"code":"XtH53","name":"Comin' Up On Overload","parents":{},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"0RBiF","name":"In A Mystic New Dimension","parents":{},"breed":"Bleeding Moon","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Bleeding Moon","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"o1IUz","name":"So I Am No More","parents":{},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"JCOeO","name":"Comin' Up On the 5th Dimension","parents":{},"breed":"Crystalline","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Crystalline","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"ouAE8","name":"And I'll Take Over","parents":{},"breed":"Aether Wyvern","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Aether Wyvern","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"2GrfI","name":"Bad Dreams","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"WEU5r","name":"But Hell","parents":{"m":{"code":"ZkrU6","name":"Lust Thoughts","parents":{"m":{"code":"gM2Ed","name":"'Cause I'm No Loser","parents":{"m":{"code":"gG7g0","name":"Beautify-Don't Crucify Me","parents":{"m":{"code":"KkoGo","name":"But I'm Not Broken","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"In My Dream I Win","name":"Carol-jean jade","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"roysl","name":"What-So I Need No Mind game","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"3VJb6","name":"And I'm In-You're Not","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"dvnVv","name":"In Here-With No Pain","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":0}

not 100% happy yet.

And honestly, I am not really this hostile unless I have good reason to be. I do not enjoy confrontation or conflict, and have gotten much better at setting boundaries, enforcing them, and THEN becoming aggressive if crossed again. My old room-mate learned that the hard way LOL

good luck at your meeting!

edit: Oh gods, I just had another idea for a Lyrical Lineage. Help me, I think I have a real problem now lol.

edit 2: *facepalm* I just found out I could buy the Nhiostrife egg I need for the Rainbow Connections Lineage. Wow lol ok. Well that solves the problem of trying to catch a Cb.

edit 3: Last mock up for the time being:

Spoiler

{"code":"3Luid","name":"Cosmic Castaway By Electrasy","parents":{"m":{"code":"w3nOc","name":"I'm-No-One","parents":{"m":{"code":"mk0mZ","name":"You Hurt Me-Again","parents":{"m":{"code":"yTuCF","name":"Bad Dreams Don't Stop","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"Qk6TR","name":"But I'm All Screwed Up","parents":{"m":{"code":"0NBtP","name":"Poisioning My Lonely Soul","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"hlwai","name":"Losin' Sure Is Easy","parents":{"m":{"code":"QjAlZ","name":"Out Here I'm Nothin'","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"cEJ8G","name":"A Cosmic Castaway","parents":{"m":{"code":"IeU9K","name":"Purify and Sanctify Me","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"oFmJ1","name":"What-So I'm In No End Game","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"zqGje","name":"And I Want-But Have None","parents":{"m":{"code":"rZCDg","name":"A C0smic Castaway","parents":{},"breed":"Lumina","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"RkE96","name":"And I Want ","parents":{"m":{"code":"D4dMq","name":"So-I Am No More","parents":{},"breed":"Lunar Herald Silver","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"N5h8U","name":"But-I'm Not Broken","parents":{"m":{"code":"2cnoT","name":"In My head","parents":{},"breed":"Galvanic Wyvern","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"TZ0y1","name":"I'm A Chemical Dreamer","parents":{"m":{"code":"uXbEe","name":"Move My Piece","parents":{},"breed":"Rift Wyrm","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"GWhHN","name":"Right Off The Board","parents":{"m":{"code":"sYfk0","name":"Lose My Head","parents":{},"breed":"Astaarus","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"8XgZZ","name":"To The Chemical Freeway","parents":{},"breed":"Sunstone","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Astaarus","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Rift Wyrm","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Galvanic Wyvern","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Lunar Herald Silver","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Lumina","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"iT4MG","name":"A C0sm1c Castaway","parents":{"m":{"code":"s6ryr","name":"i Should-Beat The Alien","parents":{"m":{"code":"KkYQm","name":"But Have Not","parents":{"m":{"code":"X8cZB","name":"In My Dream-I Win","parents":{"m":{"code":"Bba17","name":"Speed Up To Burnout mode","parents":{"m":{"code":"Nf9sG","name":"Losing Sure Is Easy","parents":{"m":{"code":"XtH53","name":"Comin' Up On Overload","parents":{},"breed":"Moonstone","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"0RBiF","name":"In A Mystic New Dimension","parents":{},"breed":"Stratos","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Stratos","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"o1IUz","name":"So I Am No More","parents":{},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Celestial","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"JCOeO","name":"Comin' Up On the 5th Dimension","parents":{},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Elux Lucis","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"ouAE8","name":"And I'll Take Over","parents":{},"breed":"Aether Wyvern","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Aether Wyvern","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"2GrfI","name":"Bad Dreams","parents":{},"breed":"Bleeding Moon","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Bleeding Moon","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"WEU5r","name":"But Hell","parents":{"m":{"code":"ZkrU6","name":"Lust Thoughts","parents":{"m":{"code":"gM2Ed","name":"'Cause I'm No Loser","parents":{"m":{"code":"gG7g0","name":"Beautify-Don't Crucify Me","parents":{"m":{"code":"KkoGo","name":"But I'm Not Broken","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"In My Dream I Win","name":"Carol-jean jade","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":1}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"roysl","name":"What-So I Need No Mind game","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"3VJb6","name":"And I'm In-You're Not","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":0},"f":{"code":"dvnVv","name":"In Here-With No Pain","parents":{},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Purple-Blue","gender":"f","display":0}},"breed":"Nebula Green-Red","gender":"m","display":0}

Edited by IzzyCat91

4 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Last mock up for the time being:

I think I liked it better when you used fewer breeds. It kind of loses its focus for me. But that may be just me.

I am completely scroll locked with eggs and hatchies that may or may not gender right for their lines and I am out of Aeons. So now we wait (and I hate that even when the outcome is certain). I have given away one that gendered wrong. I hope I don't end up wasting all my scroll space with stuff I don't want to keep.

Hello CPA! Thanks for your nice words ❤️ the job training went really well and my headache got a lot better. 

Also HEY Today I got the information that I am going to be an aunt and I am so exited about it ;v;

@IzzyCat91 your linage project looks so interesting even though I don't really understand much because I am new but WOW tho! 

1 hour ago, Venodeen said:

Hello CPA! Thanks for your nice words ❤️ the job training went really well and my headache got a lot better. 

Also HEY Today I got the information that I am going to be an aunt and I am so exited about it ;v;

Glad to hear the training went well and the headache was better.

And congrats on the impending aunt-hood! :D

I'm cold. My hands are cold, my feet are cold, my nose is cold! I may have to kick the thermostat up a notch.

Volunteer meeting went well, thank goodness! *whew*

Rain was not helpful to our shop day. :P

Something scented that's been sprayed in my office is triggering my asthma. Must go home NOW.

hello from across my state.... I'm in Pittsburgh  :)

daughter's boyfriend came with us, and we met daughter for dinner, and now we're heading to the hotel before the show.

my Witchlight grew up and my Pyropellises gendered as influenced :) (yes, I remember when influence wasn't 100%)

I also got a giggle from all the posts I'd read though XD

Edited by trystan

Glad to hear your meeting with your volunteer went well, Lagie.

Our grief group meeting went well today, too. It was well-attended and I hope was helpful.

I'm still cold.

Me, too!

Glad yours went well, too.

*sends fire*

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I think I liked it better when you used fewer breeds. It kind of loses its focus for me. But that may be just me.

yeah, it might be getting a tad too convoluted for my taste as well. But I want to make sure I really love it before I make a firm decision and start gathering eggs/breeding, because once I start, there's no going back lol.

6 hours ago, Venodeen said:

@IzzyCat91 your linage project looks so interesting even though I don't really understand much because I am new but WOW tho! 

I'm glad the day went well and you're feeling better!

Aunthood is exciting, congrats! I don't have any biological nieces and nephews yet, but I have a "nephew" that's going to be 12 on the 13th (which is also my siblings birthday and they will be 19!)

Thank you! Lyrical Lineages are just lines that have dragons named with parts of a written/verbal work, like a poem, song, etc. Mine is the song Cosmic Castaway by Electrasy (I recommend it, good song, it's from the 'Titan A.E movie soundtrack. Also a great movie lol) It's a spce movie/song, so I am going for space/galaxy themed lineage, but with so many dragons to choose from, it has become quite the task to find just the right combo I like.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I'm cold. My hands are cold, my feet are cold, my nose is cold! I may have to kick the thermostat up a notch.

ick, I hate being cold. Though I suppose cold is better than hot because I can always turn up heat/add more clothing, but I can only take so much off before I run out of options lol. I hope you warm up soon.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

Volunteer meeting went well, thank goodness! *whew*

Rain was not helpful to our shop day. :P

Something scented that's been sprayed in my office is triggering my asthma. Must go home NOW.

Glad they were receptive to the talks.

Sorry the weather was crap.

Oh no, I hate when that happens! I hope you're feeling better.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

*sends fire*

....did someone say FIRE?! *cackles manically while wielding lighter*

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Our grief group meeting went well today, too. It was well-attended and I hope was helpful.

Oh good! I'm happy to hear that!

I, am in a mood. I stayed up to go get my meds from my pharmacy. I got the notification saying it was ready. I go to get it, they say it's not ready. I come home and go to bed. My partner goes to get it for me while he's out. They close at 6 on the weekends, which I did not know. He goes to get food for us on his way home, they don't have what I want in stock right now. Just checked my dragons: 1 Iridichi is adult now, the rest refuse to finish growing, and half of my eggs are sick. 😕 Today is not going well for me lol I am irritated, and I've only been awake for an hour. 

edit: Oh, NOW the Iridichi all grow up lol

Edited by IzzyCat91

26 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

and I've only been awake for an hour. 

Here you're just up and I'm seriously ready for bed! XD (I did not sleep much last night for worrying about how the talk would go. I should have slept. :P )

Hope you get the meds sorted. I need to refill mine on Monday.

yeah I work a swing night shift 6pm to 6am so my sleep hours are wonky. This is my weekend off and since I had to stay up for a failed pharmacy run, I slpet a little later than normal (I'm usually up by like 4:30 or 5)

Ooh, that is an unusual shift. Enjoy the weekend off!

I found a Halloween full sibling to my Black Truffle and can't decide whether to keep it or not. 🤔

Also don't you hate it when you breed an egg for a specific Trade request and don't get the trade?

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Also don't you hate it when you breed an egg for a specific Trade request and don't get the trade?

That does bite!

Anyone want to take bets on how many of the 14 uninfluenced hatchies on my scroll will gender the way I need them to? I already gave away one that went wrong.

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I found a Halloween full sibling to my Black Truffle and can't decide whether to keep it or not. 🤔

Perfect inbred checker? 

Also, yes I hate breeding for a specific trade request and then it being declined. So frustrating!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Anyone want to take bets on how many of the 14 uninfluenced hatchies on my scroll will gender the way I need them to? I already gave away one that went wrong.

...wait....influence isn't guaranteed? 

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

...wait....influence isn't guaranteed? 

It is. These were not influenced because they were under 3 days when I picked them up and can't be influenced. I also ran out of Aeons, so I can only wait until they gender to see what they will be.

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It is. These were not influenced because they were under 3 days when I picked them up and can't be influenced. I also ran out of Aeons, so I can only wait until they gender to see what they will be.

oooh I read your fist statement wrong lol

Last night I spent the whole night up expecting end of the AP wall, I did the same 2 nights ago. Yesterday morning (Saturday) I gave up and went to sleep around 8:00 a.m. and to my surprise the AP wall was still there when I woke up.

I've been passing the entire day with a Coca Cola bottle and a bag of chips, scanning and scouting the AP, it's over 1:00 a.m. here and I need actual food right now. I guess I'll just go and fry me some eggs because I'm starting to feel this dizziness but without being dizzy x.x

41 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

Last night I spent the whole night up expecting end of the AP wall, I did the same 2 nights ago. Yesterday morning (Saturday) I gave up and went to sleep around 8:00 a.m. and to my surprise the AP wall was still there when I woke up.

I've been passing the entire day with a Coca Cola bottle and a bag of chips, scanning and scouting the AP, it's over 1:00 a.m. here and I need actual food right now. I guess I'll just go and fry me some eggs because I'm starting to feel this dizziness but without being dizzy x.x

Yeah that's no good! Whatcha looking for friend?

51 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Yeah that's no good! Whatcha looking for friend?

Some extra Iridichies. 2 days ago I grabbed a couple and manage to trade for other 3, now I lack 1 to have pairs. I get the feeling next year will be really, really hard to get CB Iridichies.

So yeah, Iridichies and some "more common" CB's like Marrows, Desipises, that kind of stuff. But I grabbed some 2G's I like in the meantime ^^

I just had a very nice meal and feeling really good so, let's see what I can find the rest of the night!

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I can precog a few if you need.

... Tops!

Edited by FortyTwo