Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I totally forgot Halloween.  Does anyone have a spare Halloween dragon?  I be willing to trade for it.  Thanks.  Classy.

24 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I totally forgot Halloween.  Does anyone have a spare Halloween dragon?  I be willing to trade for it.  Thanks.  Classy.

I wish I had a spare. Unfortunately mine are all special codes.

Keep an eye on the AP over the next few days. Myself and some others caught extra NR eggs on the 31st and tossed them to the AP so users who missed the release still had a shot at catching some. 

48 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

could some1 do me a favour and run IEESw  (https://dragcave.net/view/IEESw) through https://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Inbred  with the "full" option selected?

my computer isn't strong enough...

I can try. I've never added someone else's eggs before, so I'm not quite sure I know what I'm doing honestly, but I can try

edit: OH, we're inbred checking. I gotchu!

Edit #2: huh, it's bogging mine down too for some reason. It's still trying to process/load, which is unusual for my desktop...I wonder what's up.

edit #3: Uuhhhmmm... I got an error message: nNKBvYw.png

Edited by IzzyCat91

679300369_2021-11-0209_10_17-Window.png.9d4cfb0815f3b7ff0dd087fd6491805e.png

Edit: Oh you wanted the full option. I think there's too many dragons to parse that it breaks AOND because I get the same problem. It's not about the performance of your computer but the fact it's just too much for AOND.

Edited by FortyTwo

Did you notice TJ's Halloween hatchies all have codes of plants in the farm game?

6 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Did you notice TJ's Halloween hatchies all have codes of plants in the farm game?

yes, I did. I got a kick out of it too :3

57 minutes ago, FortyTwo said:

679300369_2021-11-0209_10_17-Window.png.9d4cfb0815f3b7ff0dd087fd6491805e.png

Edit: Oh you wanted the full option. I think there's too many dragons to parse that it breaks AOND because I get the same problem. It's not about the performance of your computer but the fact it's just too much for AOND.

that's likely.

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I can try. I've never added someone else's eggs before, so I'm not quite sure I know what I'm doing honestly, but I can try

edit: OH, we're inbred checking. I gotchu!

Edit #2: huh, it's bogging mine down too for some reason. It's still trying to process/load, which is unusual for my desktop...I wonder what's up.

edit #3: Uuhhhmmm... I got an error message: nNKBvYw.png

oof X[

i put a couple dragons from earlier in the linage through the "recent" one, and IEESw  likely has over 500 repeated dragons

19 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

oof X[

i put a couple dragons from earlier in the linage through the "recent" one, and IEESw  likely has over 500 repeated dragons

oof indeed! That is something! no wonder the poor system went "NOPE!" XD

edit: ok so I was curious and started going through IEESw's lineage and oh my gosh the names on some of these!

"So inbred I 404d checker"
There's Inbred Catastrophe, Calamity, and Apocalypse (3 different dragons)

Several with the surname Dorkwed von Mess 

"a Father's Sins"

"Pass to his Son"

"My Mother is my Grandmother"

"Help I'm so inbred"

"too inbred to splash"

"Chaos Pegasus"

The list goes on lol

Edited by IzzyCat91

14 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

oof indeed! That is something! no wonder the poor system went "NOPE!" XD

edit: ok so I was curious and started going through IEESw's lineage and oh my gosh the names on some of these!

"So inbred I 404d checker"
There's Inbred Catastrophe, Calamity, and Apocalypse (3 different dragons)

Several with the surname Dorkwed von Mess 

"a Father's Sins"

"Pass to his Son"

"My Mother is my Grandmother"

"Help I'm so inbred"

"too inbred to splash"

"Chaos Pegasus"

The list goes on lol

yep, im genuinely scared what aond would show if it WOULDN'T crash. I am planning on adding to it to make it even worse >:) 

36 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

im genuinely scared 

You're supposed to afraid of me, not some little computer program.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

yes, I did. I got a kick out of it too :3

And one's a four-digit code, too! ;) Which is also cool.

12 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Afternoon everyone!

So exhausted from stress T.T

*hugs* Work? Or loadshedding? Or both?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I wonder if I'll get any office work done today.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

*hugs* Work? Or loadshedding? Or both?

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Tigger isn't doing well. I'm so worried he might not even make the year

7 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

*hugs* I'm so sorry to hear things are stressful right now friend. I hope it all works itself out for the better soon.

@FortyTwo ok so I was using the lineage builder to map out a lyrical lineage I wanted to do, but the nebula dragons are being weird. I was going for a spiral, and for some reason when I get to the 4th gen, it stops gendering them right so the spiral is not spiraling anymore.

Spoiler

l9khlvP.png?1

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or is some sort of error/bug. Thought I'd let you know.

edit: I think it might just be the green male alt actually. let me test further.

Edited by IzzyCat91

5 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. :( *hugs* That is the hardest part about cats and dogs. They don't live long enough.

The house I'm going to on Sunday had two dogs but now has only one. :(

2 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or is some sort of error/bug. Thought I'd let you know.

It probably can't figure out the sex of the unhatched egg. Maybe try plugging in a male adult?

Nope, now I can't get it to spiral at all, even when I try to re-create the image I posted previously. I feel like I'm doing or missing something really silly here. 

Edit: Swap gender isn't working for me either, even with dragons that have dimorphism.

Edited by IzzyCat91

I already had to let Muggie go in January and then it was Pikkewyn who got parvo before Easter. And not to mention the loss of my aunt. If I loose Tigger I might just break

Oh friend, that is a lot for one year. I wish I could be of more help, but all I have are best wishes. May I ask what's wrong with Tigger, do you know?

He has a heart murmur. It gotten really bad over the weekend. His breathing gotten even more intense. He is now on two heart medications and water meds

Edited by DragonSpirit009

25 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

I already had to let Muggie go in January and then it was Pikkewyn who got parvo before Easter. And not to mention the loss of my aunt. If I loose Tigger I might just break

*Hugs Spirit*

That is a lot to take in such a short time.

Hope Tigger will rally.

Thanks everyone.

I just wish all the unhappiness can end!

56 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

He has a heart murmur. It gotten really bad over the weekend. His breathing gotten even more intense. He is now on two heart medications and water meds

I'm so sorry. Sending virtual hugs. It really really hurts to have to let them go.