Kaityn

Kohraki Breeding plans!

So what do you plan on breeding your Kohrakis with? Personally, I'm thinking Floret would look very nice, and maybe Aeon for a bit of contrast. :D

The artwork looks really good side by side with Fells, but unfortunately the thumbnail lineage of that pairing doesn't come out so well.

The lineage view looks pretty nice with female scimitars or embers. The female kohraki is impossible to make out at the smaller size-- you can't even tell which end is her head, so I think I'll be concentrating on the males in lineages.

I'm gonna do lines with male trihorn, male luminox, and both genders of khusa. :3 the brown of male trihorns looks especially nice with them.

When I first saw the adults on my scroll, I immediately thought about pairing them with Razorcrests.

If you like similar colours, then I think they work very well. Pose-wise, again if you like them to be similar then the male Kohrakis's pose goes well with Razorcrests, but equally if you prefer more of a contrast in poses, then I the female Kohrakis goes well with the Razorcrest & the colour balance is less similar as the female Kohrakis shows less blue.

7 hours ago, Guillotine said:

I didn't get a screenshot, but I really liked how the females looked with Tercorns.

Oh. I paired one of mine with tercorn a few days ago. As they say about great minds...

No screenshot either, but a lineage link

https://dragcave.net/lineage/xJt3I

7 hours ago, Nakeisha said:

When I first saw the adults on my scroll, I immediately thought about pairing them with Razorcrests.

My sentiments exactly.

To me, some dragons seem to have 'default' pairings, and this was a no-brainer for the Razorcrest x Kohraki.

Ahhh there's so many ideas:

I'll always pair anything with Green Coppers, especially males.
Golden Wyvern (both put like the pairing with male golden better)
Khusa
Razorcrest
Starsinger (this screws up my breeding plans for christmas...)
Aether (everything looks good with them EVERYTHING!)
Gold (both look really nice)
Waterwalker
Bronze Shimmer and Tinsel (impossible for me, but I can dream)

I wonder if green copper would be nice, I tried but no egg. I feel like with copper though, the male copper sprite would better compliment the male Kohraki and vice versa. 

unknown.png unknown.png

I think they would also look great with Arcana, Witchlight, Ash, Black Marrow, Celestial... .... ... All the dragon with horns look great with Kohraki. No exception.

22 hours ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

I wonder if green copper would be nice, I tried but no egg. I feel like with copper though, the male copper sprite would better compliment the male Kohraki and vice versa. 

thought about this too! Too bad the green is the only CB I'm missing.

On 11/8/2019 at 6:27 PM, perzephone said:

My sentiments exactly.

To me, some dragons seem to have 'default' pairings, and this was a no-brainer for the Razorcrest x Kohraki.

I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my thinking this pairing would work well.

I made some lineage mock-ups HERE! These were my favorites:

Razorcrest (like few people here suggested):

lQyiZ4Y.png 

Yellow Zyu

RzTbU6b.png

Black Zyu

hLUl1X6.png

Blue Zyu:

dDe7Vs6.png

Sinomorph (+ black Zyu)

mvY4kHm.png

Bronze Shimmer: