TJ09

2019-04-27 - April Dragon Release

2 minutes ago, EragonSaphiraRider said:

Woah... are these getting earlier in the day or something???

I believe they released at 12 am EDT? So that means the 27th in DC time.

(Or at the very least, I noticed the empty cave at 12:33 am EDT, so close enough.)

Just now, KenKazaki2 said:

I believe they released at 12 am EDT? So that means the 27th in DC time.

(Or at the very least, I noticed the empty cave at 12:33 am EDT, so close enough.)

This i know, but i swear there used to be another hour at least before that happened. 

4 minutes ago, EragonSaphiraRider said:

This i know, but i swear there used to be another hour at least before that happened. 

Since cave time varies with US Daylight Savings Time, it'll move plus-or-minus an hour relative to your local time in AU. DST started back in March and will end in November.

2 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Since cave time varies with US Daylight Savings Time, it'll move plus-or-minus an hour relative to your local time in AU. DST started back in March and will end in November.

Ahh that explains it! Thanks 

46 minutes ago, Jocosa said:

If you want to drop some, I'll help you snag some after. I have no projects or goals, so lots of time to hunt. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good! Got two eggs in the last stage of hatching right now. 

Grabbed a 'vibrant color' egg, I really really love the colors on it! A lot of breeds have eggs that are similar to the adults colors/markings, so I'm very curious about this one's markings, especially the purple striped bit at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good! Got two eggs in the last stage of hatching right now. 

Grabbed a 'vibrant color' egg, I really really love the colors on it! A lot of breeds have eggs that are similar to the adults colors/markings, so I'm very curious about this one's markings, especially the purple striped bit at the bottom.

Honestly, I'm in the same boat, I'm waiting for 3 of my eggs to hatch in 3 hours. Maybe I should just go to sleep, lol, it's 12:43 AM over here. @_@

Got four of each, properly influenced. I am content. :)

Locked with four of each. They look beautiful, and yay! Pygmies! Would be lovely if the vibrant one is a two-headed breed :)

"This light egg has very vibrant colors" and found in desert and jungle? Does it perhaps have some sort of toxin-related abilities? 🤔

In which I'm glad I had some Reds handy to speed-hatch four eggs. Just need one more of each to unlock encyclopedia sprites, but that can be put off for a few days.

Thought there might be a release, still went Code hunting yesterday... 

Thanks for the new eggs, now deciding what to do 😃

Shouldn’t have checked Facebook. XD

Fortunately, I don’t collect pygmies, so I only need to grab two ‘vibrant’ eggs, until I see what they look like grown up.

Thanks for the release :)

The drop rates are horrible, though. Feels like 10 eggs per hour.

Edited by SturmFee

Yay for the new release! And WOW these eggs are going fast! I only managed to grab one Sea so far.