TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Some headcanons:

- Ion's dad is a Pillow.

- Alice's and Ace's aunts are paired with Valentines dragons (maybe Sweetlings or Floral-Crowned?), which is why they have 36 cousins and family emergencies during the week of Winter's End dance.

- Harle would have kicked us out of StuCon for our eccentric music tastes had she not been so stressed at everything else. 

- Or maybe she actually likes cows mooing to popular pop songs idk.

- Mordred is a little jealous of Wilda because she's able to use magic at an earlier age than him.

I noticed something. If name "Sakuhana" is pronounced in Polish way, then it sound very alike Polish Word "zakochana" which basically means "girl who had fallen in love", which I find very cute ❤️

5 minutes ago, Cyberr said:

I noticed something. If name "Sakuhana" is pronounced in Polish way, then it sound very alike Polish Word "zakochana" which basically means "girl who had fallen in love", which I find very cute ❤️

I think it's pronounced the Japanese way (it looks like a combination of "sakura" and "hana"), but that is really cute and fits the Valentine's theme.

Just now, alupe99a said:

I think it's pronounced the Japanese way (it looks like a combination of "sakura" and "hana"), but that is really cute and fits the Valentine's theme.

I now that it's taken from Japanese, but that's how I read it automatically. It's worth mentioning that this word pronounced in japanese sounds very alike polish way, if I'm not mistaken.

Just wanted to share that cute fact!

I know I might be alone in this, but personally I really don’t want a holiday Pygmy, drake, or two headed. Holiday breeding is limited enough as-is, and I really don’t want to restrict them even further by making them unbreedable to most dragons. It would be nice to have more pygmies and drakes, but please don’t make them the holidays.

Edited by broadway_fiend

I'm concentrating on getting the male characters to the dance, cos I was sorta weirded out when Olivia hit on me. So, in that vein, how do I get Mordred to the dance? I went along with his pranks, but I accidentally insulted his sister once.

I like Olivia's story the most. She starts as someone tough, but becomes someone gentle and loving. Great character growth. If I were to pick a story to stick to, I'd go with her story.

Who's that Sakyrai character, though?

Edited by warriorjames

7 minutes ago, warriorjames said:

He's the dude who reminds you that this is the last day of the event.

1 hour ago, broadway_fiend said:

I know I might be alone in this, but personally I really don’t want a holiday Pygmy, drake, or two headed. Holiday breeding is limited enough as-is, and I really don’t want to restrict them even further by making them unbreedable to most dragons. It would be nice to have more pygmies and drakes, but please don’t make them the holidays.

I 100% agree. 

Thank you to all who were involved for the adorable event and beautiful new dragon!

28 minutes ago, warriorjames said:

Just a way to highlight the new dragon, I think. :) 

After I saw the breed name of this year's Valentine Dragon, for some reason it made me think of the noted Japanese-German Playwright, Critic and Poet Sadakichi Hartmann, 1867-1944..  I don't even know why???

1 hour ago, Moondragon007 said:

I'm concentrating on getting the male characters to the dance, cos I was sorta weirded out when Olivia hit on me. So, in that vein, how do I get Mordred to the dance? I went along with his pranks, but I accidentally insulted his sister once.

go along with the pranks and don't call his sister a nerd. 

Wait, today is the last day?

I thought this was a seven day event...

8 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Wait, today is the last day?

I thought this was a seven day event...

It is. Started Thursday, tomorrow is Thursday again. A whole week.

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

It is. Started Thursday, tomorrow is Thursday again. A whole week.

Herp derp, I can't count.

Lol.

I wish they did that thing that they did with the haunted house where they made it replayable to those who completed it after the event was over. Would be really nice to revisit this event as well as some of the previous ones.

Crap I almost forgot I need to finish Olivia's path! She's the only one I haven't finished. *looks at clock* A couple more hours, good.

I redid Ion and got him to the dance.  So I think that is all of them (except Olivia who is not cooperative.)

And I finally completed the Dating Sim at least once!

Tsoko and I went to the dance! 

And PUNS, SO MANY PUNS.

I related to this Sim way too much.

Thank you all for this event.!

Actually, how many dating paths are there for this event?

I've heard some of them, but not all.

Edit: I'd like to make badges with the actual dragon sprites, but...that's a lot of dragons...and a lot of permissions...

Edited by Shokomon

I accidentally did Oliva first, didn't get to the dance, and then wow she really is super long compared to the others lol maybe i'll have time to go back and try again with her.

Does anyone have a guide for all the endings handy?

Edited by Tinibree