TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Not over yet. It's all the desperately messy ones that almost no-one wants, I think. I AM glad I kindly didn't breed all the Vals I own :lol: 

My grandson took a few yesterday and killed them, planning to take more and repeat - he forgot he was stuck with them for 24 hours. Oops ! I would take more - bit I am terminally locked.

Pretty sure the messies are gone, these are the CB Sakuhana everyone threw in the AP for people to catch later.  /sigh

No they mean the messies that were hatched and tossed, namely, the heartseeker wall.

? a fair number of things coming through are messy for freezing.

Oh no-the heartseeker wall is coming for revenge.

Edited by Tinibree

2 minutes ago, Nagapie said:

Aww, shucks. I guess I'll have to look for more freezable hatchlings next year.

hatchlings are still dropping

I mainly meant that because I won't have room to pick any up for four more hours. Pretty sure the hatchlings will be gone by then. Sorry for not clarifying.

Edited by Nagapie

I got a 2nd gen Heartseeker x Frill from the Hatchling wall (which I like), but I´m locked for 5 more hours and since I´m at work then, I can´t look for more hatchlings *lol*

My 2 CB new eggs finally grew up, and I managed to grab another hatchling, and what must be the LAST of the bred eggs on the AP (which I was surprised to get, as I thought it was a glitch "ungrabable" egg) , as it's now full of this year's eggs, which I can't grab because I'm at the limit...the wall will probably be gone when I wake up.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

OMG, it really happened.  :D  

image.png.c7501eb3023d1bfbdc18d8ec389adc19.png

Edit: ninja'd... although mine is a 100% Heartseeker AP!  :lol:  Wish I wasn't running out of freezes...

Edited by Confused Cat

Wading through this sea of hopeful heartseekers while looking for anything that isn’t a heartseeker has me feeling kinda sorry for them. They just want a home. May have to pick up some just for the sake of it.

I know, plus these are the rejects from yesterdays wall so like, they're getting passed over twice.

I am grateful for them, I got a 2g altkin cause the wall lasted all night and I could sleep. :)

Edited by Tinibree

I'd grab a Heartseeker if it was a 3G checker from Imperial Fleshcrownes - one thing I was unable to find this year, though I did get my 2G.  I don't do frozen armies, but I bid those of you who do much luck, not that it's needed with this mess.

Edited by Sunrunner