Jump to content
TJ09

2019-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

Recommended Posts

I have two more slots left until I'm scroll-locked (not just egglocked unfortunately) and no hatchlings growing up for over 24 hours. I don't want the hunting to be put on hold, but thankfully (??) I haven't actually found any messies in the AP so far today, so those two slots remain open for now.

Share this post


Link to post

I keep finding the best valentines in the ap dang it. I keep meaning to leave a slot or two open for other stuff >.>'

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I have two more slots left until I'm scroll-locked (not just egglocked unfortunately) and no hatchlings growing up for over 24 hours.

Same here, except I have three slots left. And still some that I want to breed for myself. :o Need more slots! They should get doubled for the holiday breeding times. XD 

Share this post


Link to post

I completely forgot to prepare for Valentines and now I don't have a mate for my 2G Mutamores... Oops.

Share this post


Link to post

I’m really loving all these beautiful checker rosebuds in the AP, they’re such wonderful colors!

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Same here, except I have three slots left. And still some that I want to breed for myself. :o Need more slots! They should get doubled for the holiday breeding times. XD 

I totally agree.  I think for holidays we should have at least 12 egg slots (but 16 would be awesome : :P )

Edited by Imzadi

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, x-acidic pixie stick-x said:

A little help. Does the breed limit for the eggs only apply to cb eggs? 

 

Jupp - CBs have limits, you can grab as many lineaged ones as you like :D

Share this post


Link to post

One more DC Valentine event, one more ray of hope for a black Valentine dragon... ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

Not to start something, but I thought sweetlings were supposed to breed like they always have. Now alt owners can get pinks? I thought that decision was reversed cause the artist said it was most fair to leave it how it was before..

Share this post


Link to post

The artist did say that, and recommended going back to the way it was, as the way it is now, owners of black ones have an even MORE special advantage. TJ  clearly did not agree. Let's DON'T get into all that again. I'm just glad I was always pink, and don't have to get upset about it.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The artist did say that, and recommended going back to the way it was, as the way it is now, owners of black ones have an even MORE special advantage. TJ  clearly did not agree. Let's DON'T get into all that again. I'm just glad I was always pink, and don't have to get upset about it.

 

I'm mostly confused why the artist's word mattered then if he ended up not listening. Hope we can get a black and red valentine someday because I really do like the color (and there really isn't a predominately black dragon with red accents at all otherwise)

Share this post


Link to post

I should be trying to get my hands on the two newer Val day dragons, but any time I see a Radiant Angel egg in the AH, I grab it. (or try :lol: )

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Share this post


Link to post

Can't wait for tomorrow :)

 

Thanks to TJ and everyone, DC is the only reason I care about Valentine's at all and it's fun every year ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Herk said:

Can't wait for tomorrow :)

 

Thanks to TJ and everyone, DC is the only reason I care about Valentine's at all and it's fun every year ❤️

 

Ooohhh, are you one of those future-people? :P 'Tomorrow'... It's still only the 12th here! 

 

A gifted non-holiday hatchie *finally* grew up, so I now have 1 slot available for hunting again. *battle cry* To the AP!!

Share this post


Link to post

My obsession wth naming my CB Valentines after Evanescence songs is at odds with me giving them good names. Several of the male breeds I just didn't bother with the convention but this year should be female again, so on no.

 

And I assume they mean tomorrow night, since release at midnight.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

 

Ooohhh, are you one of those future-people? :P 'Tomorrow'... It's still only the 12th here! 

 

A gifted non-holiday hatchie *finally* grew up, so I now have 1 slot available for hunting again. *battle cry* To the AP!!

 

 

Not only future people, also tomorrow a whole batch of hatchies will grow up and I can hunt/breed again :P

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

My obsession wth naming my CB Valentines after Evanescence songs is at odds with me giving them good names. Several of the male breeds I just didn't bother with the convention but this year should be female again, so on no.

 

And I assume they mean tomorrow night, since release at midnight.

 

I named my two CB Heart Stealers after HIM songs. And try to find a way to keep it within that same naming scheme. So I know your pain.

 

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/8/2019 at 12:00 AM, TJ09 said:

 The limit on past dragons from the cave (2) is still in place. You can see your current status on the site help page. 

Me: I'm at my limit of CB for the breeds

*visits page as an easy way to see all the Valentine dragons since they sort by their breed name now*

*Sees that she only has ONE CB Heartseeker and Radiant Angel*

 

It's moments like that I am thankful for the Holiday Biomes.

Share this post


Link to post

I've officially got all my CB's, finally, and now have a couple 2nd gen things I like.

 

If anybody needs breeding ideas... Aethers, Black Truffles, and Fells are gorgeous for pairings!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.