TJ09

2019-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

Wow, found three messies in the first hour! All of them are Radiant Angels, interesting. Man I love holiday events on DC, so much excitement!

42 minutes ago, Aqub said:

Oof, no "at least until next year" this time....:unsure:

TJ probably just felt he didn't need to say it since he did say "until next year" for the Christmas dragons, and it would be pretty odd to stop for Valentine's Dragons only.

"Oho~ a new dragon? But of course, I will have room for a new addition. Happy Valentines everyone~ (even though I don't care for it personally)."

Hi.

I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong spot, but not really sure where a question like this would go; if it's in fault, I'll delete it.

I was curious, when it comes to breeding past Valentine Dragons, and you get 2+ eggs, you have to select one, and all the others are automatically abandoned.  However, if one were to memorize the codes given to all the eggs not selected, (the auto-abandoned ones) would one be able to quickly jump to the abandoned cave and find at least ONE of those others he just abandoned, to claim it back?  Or is it a case of you are denied from seeing them ever again?  If you could find them, it would not let you pick them up?  Or that you could find one/them, and get it back, but there is a time delay before they would show up in the abandoned cave?

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated; at least I would know if I should waste my time, or if I should try harder...  Thanks.

6 minutes ago, GuardianOfCliffton said:

Hi.

I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong spot, but not really sure where a question like this would go; if it's in fault, I'll delete it.

I was curious, when it comes to breeding past Valentine Dragons, and you get 2+ eggs, you have to select one, and all the others are automatically abandoned.  However, if one were to memorize the codes given to all the eggs not selected, (the auto-abandoned ones) would one be able to quickly jump to the abandoned cave and find at least ONE of those others he just abandoned, to claim it back?  Or is it a case of you are denied from seeing them ever again?  If you could find them, it would not let you pick them up?  Or that you could find one/them, and get it back, but there is a time delay before they would show up in the abandoned cave?

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated; at least I would know if I should waste my time, or if I should try harder...  Thanks.

You can't pick up an egg you abandoned..UNLESS someone else picked it up and abandoned it.first  Then you could grab it.

It's Valentine Time!

Tine to breed my dergs!

...Later today. I am sleepy.

10 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

You can't pick up an egg you abandoned..UNLESS someone else picked it up and abandoned it.first  Then you could grab it.

I'm guessing that must be what happened...or there is something else unknown working in my favor, because, since writing that message, I saw 2 of the 3 I had to force-abandon from my Valentine Parents; the first one I missed, :( but I managed to catch the second one, :) and sure enough the codes match and my Valentine Parents are reunited with one of their lost eggs!  :D 

Thanks for your information.

Yay!!! Breeding time, breeding time!

I'm hunting for CB right now, I'm missing only 1* (got the other ones pretty easily too). Then I'll be able to breed my projects and hunt the AP (which is my favourite part!!).

Thanks TJ! :D

*Forget that, got the last one! Yay!

Edited by relaks

Happy VD event! :D

Can't believe I already got my two messy Florals for Hatchie Freezing and my missing second CB Sweetling and was able to do some planned breedings. So fast! Am scroll locked already lol.

Wow, less then a page of new replies since I went to sleep? 

I had awesome luck in the AP last night, managed to grab 7 messies, including the last Valentine '09 that I needed! 

Thanks TJ!
Bred my PB valentines already, getting there for my 8th Gen. Looking forward to finally be able to breed some other lineages this year.