TJ09

2019-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

I've only bred about half of my CBs so far. If anyone needs a 2G, PM me! I'm happy to breed for free. Otherwise I'll just end up breeding all of my CBs for the AP.

1 hour ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Most likely gonna breed all my unspoken for checkers to the AP in an hour, so if anyone sees anything they want/need, claim now.

10 minute warning bred all but the two that are on cooldown til tomorrow and the reserved ones.

My CBs might be up for offer tomorrow, but depends on how much room I have.

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

I have these still available for breeding if anyone is interested. Also *points to sig*

All those '09 eggs in the AP are driving me nuts! I shouldn't be picking up anymore '09s, I have my goals for them now and I need to concentrate on other breeds, but *grabby-hands!* I just want to scoop some up!

Yay! Another Valentine Day parade of all things DC and beautiful dragons.Thanks to TJ and all the hard work and ingenuity of spriters and artisans creating for the Valentine events!

Aw, looks like the soulstones are still rare. Why are they rare anyway? Aren't they one of the later releases? This breeder is sad ;-;

23 hours ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

I named my two CB Heart Stealers after HIM songs. And try to find a way to keep it within that same naming scheme. So I know your pain.

WB

I name 98% of my dragons after metal bands, so I have a little more leeway . . . though, trying to find Valentine themed names is a wee bit more difficult.  Halloween is great though!

15 hours ago, RandomBreeder said:

Aw, looks like the soulstones are still rare. Why are they rare anyway? Aren't they one of the later releases? This breeder is sad ;-;

They're just so pretty!  

*edited to say that I have now bred all of my Valentines!

Edited by purpledragonclaw
Merge double-post

I just bred all my soulstones and sent the multi-egg clutches to the AP but it will be awhile until they show up on the abandoned page.

Edited by Leidarendi

25 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

I just bred all my soulstones and sent the multi-egg clutches to the AP but it will be awhile until they show up on the abandoned page.

You are a blessing to this world of dragons! Bless you! *hug squishes*

I keep clicking on every Radiant Angel egg that pops up on the AP. I need other things, but I can't resist those! They are by far the prettiest Valentine egg and the adults are pretty cool, too. But I need other things! XD 

But your heart tells you otherwise. Radiant Angels really are pretty boys.

I think i have bred all my CB Valentines except my Heartseekers don't know what to do with them. I mean i need non-Heartseeker 2nd gens which i can breed myself.

i completely forgot about the event oops, while i didnt miss the new release, i think i did miss on grabbing some 2g of the floral dragons rip

Don't worry a lot of people will breed really pretty lineages on the 14th and then after some time you can grab that stuff on the abandon page.

Lesson learned: My phone is just a tad too slow for holiday AP hunting. I AP hunt on my phone all the time now that I have an internet-capable phone, but apparently holidays just go too fast. (Slow day at work...)

My first batch grew into adults overnight, yay! I love how Valentines always brings so much pink to my scroll, lol. 

Well, I have a few CBs left, so I think I'm just gonna take requests to breed. 

I have Rosebud x1, Heartseeker x1, Aransi x2, Radiant Angel x1, Heatstealing x1, and Mutamore x2 available to breed.
First come first serve, PM me.

Those seeking Soulstones, my sister just bred her two, sending 5 Soulstone eggs to the Abandoned page.  

I bred all my lineaged Valentines a few minutes ago. Can't wait until tonight for the release (right?). Hopefully that ap wall stays up for a while, so everyone can find more goodies

I found a messy Soulstone!! So excited, newer breeds are so hard to find as messies! 

Only a few hours until Valentine's Day! Wonder what the event will be this year?

2 hours ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Well, I have a few CBs left, so I think I'm just gonna take requests to breed. 

I have Rosebud x1, Heartseeker x1, Aransi x2, Radiant Angel x1, Heatstealing x1, and Mutamore x2 available to breed.
First come first serve, PM me.

10 minutes then I'm breeding them to the AP, so if anyone wants.. well, last call. bred them

(feels like there's hardly anyone around this year).

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

1 hour ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

(feels like there's hardly anyone around this year).

Yeah, I'm surprised at how few people are posting lately. This thread has been open for nearly a week now, and only 6 pages of replies?

7 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yeah, I'm surprised at how few people are posting lately. This thread has been open for nearly a week now, and only 6 pages of replies?

There's not too much to discuss when there's only holiday breeding available... once the new dragon and event are released, I expect a lot more activity :)