pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

Seriously?! What is it with our golds taking less effort than the silver we passed? XD Awesome news, @purplehaze!

Edit: Strike record for posterity:

- 6 from purplehaze

- 3 from pinkgothic

- vanquishing blow from purplehaze ❤️

If we can reach @SlowHornpipe172, that's the go to for the Storm step! They're not super active on the forum, though, so there's a good chance that might not work out, in which case @WhisperingWillows is next in line. :D

Edited by pinkgothic

4 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

- 6 from purplehaze

6 breedings and only two of those actually produced an egg!

4 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

If we can reach @SlowHornpipe172, that's the go to for the Storm step! They're not super active on the forum, though, so there's a good chance that might not work out, in which case @WhisperingWillows is next in line. :D

I'll try messaging @SlowHornpipe172 and see if I get a response.

Thanks!

Edit: The egg precogs male, so I will have to either transfer it to the new owner or hatch it myself before it reaches 3 days.

I have sent the teleport link to SlowHornpipe.

Edited by purplehaze

I have had no response and the egg is still on my scroll and is at 3d 15h. If it is not picked up soon I will be taking it out of the teleport to influence and hatch it. Should I then just send it to WhisperingWillows?

19 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I have had no response and the egg is still on my scroll and is at 3d 15h. If it is not picked up soon I will be taking it out of the teleport to influence and hatch it. Should I then just send it to WhisperingWillows?

❤️ Yes, please! And thanks for trying and for your patience!

3 hours ago, WhisperingWillows said:

Bred the pair and got a Storm.

Awesome! Looks like @painless_j is next in line. :D

Meanwhile, I finally had enough space on my scroll to breed my shiny new pygmy pair! And of course they were successful, it would have been improbable for them to be anything else: https://dragcave.net/lineage/6ergI

Next up: Pargulus! Blueberries, because B(lueberries) -> C(itrus) -> P(each). Looks like it's @Dracaena's turn! :D I'll send her a message.

Egg taken! Please reassure me if I'm right (or correct me if I'm wrong!): I influence it MALE and breed with my old Green, right?

6 minutes ago, painless_j said:

Egg taken! Please reassure me if I'm right (or correct me if I'm wrong!): I influence it MALE and breed with my old Green, right?

Yesss, with this girl. ❤️^_^

Looking at the pygmy cache, it looks like the order (after Dracaena) is me or purplehaze, purplehaze, Dracaena, me, ruby eyes?

57 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

Looking at the pygmy cache, it looks like the order (after Dracaena) is me or purplehaze, purplehaze, Dracaena, me, ruby eyes?

Correct! :D

On 9/4/2020 at 3:51 PM, pinkgothic said:

But you could also just name Daitra's mate "This time was called The Fog". That doesn't incorporate her name, but it would be a complete piece of trivia to the same effect. ^_^

I went with this option. I just couldn't bring myself to change her name. Sorry.

On 11/18/2020 at 4:47 AM, purplehaze said:

I went with this option. I just couldn't bring myself to change her name. Sorry.

❤️ It's fine. Thanks for the update!

I need to name my pygmies. My routine is so shot to hell, though, with all the stuff I'm juggling. XD I really hope I get back to some semblance of normality soon. Hopefully I'll name the pair this weekend. :) Woot! I did it! ❤️

Edited by pinkgothic

15 minutes ago, painless_j said:

We got a Green egg on the first try 9eXv1

Who do I pass it to?

Awesome news! Thanks for the update! You can try reaching @SlowHornpipe172 (though this recently failed), or skip directly to @TempestSea for the Magi Dragon that's up next! :D

I bred the coral pygmy with my pargulus and got a coral egg (assuming it's wrong breed).  n5K8n  Did anyone want it?

edit: pinkgothic was the only one to speak up, sending PM.

Edited by Dracaena

3 hours ago, Dracaena said:

I bred the coral pygmy with my pargulus and got a coral egg (assuming it's wrong breed).  n5K8n  Did anyone want it?

I'd be happy to take it, as always, but I don't want to be greedy if someone else is eyeing it off. ❤️

Ok just to make sure green should be female and breed her with my magi to get a magi to pass on, right? And do we have names for em?

Edited by TempestSea

1 hour ago, TempestSea said:

Ok just to make sure green should be female and breed her with my magi to get a magi to pass on, right?

Yes, correct!

1 hour ago, TempestSea said:

And do we have names for em?

Not yet! :) It's up to you how you name your pair - would you like me to brainstorm some ideas?

Why would the Magi be twice in the lineage? It was only released once and got no dimorphism, right?