pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

I just spotted this in the Trading section on the site and had a little squee:

dragon-cave-tatterdrake-dc-history-fail-

❤️ (I very much take that as a compliment, just to be clear.)

I abandoned this fail because I already have so many siblings and am running out of ideas how to name them. XD And I wanted the egg space. Really made my day to see someone put it up for trade!

2 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

I just spotted this in the Trading section on the site and had a little squee:

:) Nice. I hope they find someone to appreciate it.

Likewise! ^_^

I just picked up https://dragcave.net/lineage/dGZCp from Tinibree. ❤️ I've influenced it female; hopefully it'll like its mate!

Also, eventingpony24 has been in touch with me in PM - she's been caught up in a really big move IRL, which is why she's so quiet! The last attempt at getting a vine out of her pair got her another Stone. ^_^ She's still at it. Since the pair's being a little stubborn after the hilarious alt vines we got in the beginning, would you like a Stone from the previous pair to try it with your previously mentioned female CB vine, purplehaze?

On 8/9/2020 at 8:02 AM, pinkgothic said:

The last attempt at getting a vine out of her pair got her another Stone. ^_^ She's still at it. Since the pair's being a little stubborn after the hilarious alt vines we got in the beginning, would you like a Stone from the previous pair to try it with your previously mentioned female CB vine, purplehaze?

If that will help, sure.

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

If that will help, sure.

Awesome. I've given Sethiss a poke about her pair! Hopefully she can help once she wakes up. :)

5 hours ago, Sethiss said:

Egg safely delivered to purplehaze :)

Awesome, thanks for the update! ❤️

Stone dragon is all grown up. Bred with my Vine, but got a Stone egg, whiich I gather is not the desired result.

Anyone want it?

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Stone dragon is all grown up. Bred with my Vine, but got a Stone egg, whiich I gather is not the desired result.

Anyone want it?

Thanks for the update! I'd be happy to take it off you! ❤️

Keep forgetting I need to breed but the second psudo egg has been sent off to Paintra

On 7/1/2020 at 2:07 AM, Serotina said:

Also - and I may have missed a form somewhere - I'd love to have an offspring from the Drake Spiral.

...it took forever, but I finally got another Vremya, whoohoo! XD I'll send you a transfer link in PM!

Just an update:

I'm still trying to breed the Jesters for everyone who wants one. They're just being a bit difficult.I do have a Blancblack egg from them, if anyone would like to snag it.

16 minutes ago, Serotina said:

Just an update:

I'm still trying to breed the Jesters for everyone who wants one. They're just being a bit difficult.I do have a Blancblack egg from them, if anyone would like to snag it.

Thanks for the update! I am very egg-locked for the moment (and would not be surprised if there's a release in two hours? in which case I will be egg-locked for a while), but I'd be interested in the fail-eggo! ❤️

2 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

would not be surprised if there's a release in two hours

Prophetic words!

@pinkgothic

I'll hang onto that fail-egg for you! Since you'll be egg-locked with the release, I can Influence them and send them over once they hatch if you like. I have room for a pair of each of the new eggs, so I don't mind holding onto them for as long as you need.

Edited by Serotina

Looks like no exciting news for any of the spirals here (not bitable, so they're not even two heads :() I've got a pair of both release dates, but I don't think we'll be getting there for a long time XD 

15 hours ago, Serotina said:

@pinkgothic

I'll hang onto that fail-egg for you! Since you'll be egg-locked with the release, I can Influence them and send them over once they hatch if you like. I have room for a pair of each of the new eggs, so I don't mind holding onto them for as long as you need.

❤️❤️❤️ You're too kind. Thank you so much!

14 hours ago, Paintra said:

Looks like no exciting news for any of the spirals here (not bitable, so they're not even two heads :() I've got a pair of both release dates, but I don't think we'll be getting there for a long time XD 

Yeeeah, things are slow on the main spiral. I think we should probably try parallelising more, but even that is tricky to set up. XD

Happy hunting with the new release, everyone!

1 hour ago, Lysian said:

Sort of went off course after 13 gens -.- Rescue this baby https://dragcave.net/lineage/lsv0g ,anyone want the darling? Just pm a random egg link I’m out of teleports 

Did you mean to post this in the DC Community Notice Board? :)

(Asking since it's not particularly relevant for this project.)

Yea notice it wasn’t a full spiral so I asked in discord sorry forgot to edit. Whoops forgot it not in message don’t mean to spam 😅 was link here by email mails wasn’t paying attention 

Edited by Lysian

38 minutes ago, Lysian said:

Yea notice it wasn’t a full spiral so I asked in discord sorry forgot to edit. Whoops forgot it not in message don’t mean to spam 😅 was link here by email mails wasn’t paying attention 

Ooh, I think I see the source of your confusion. This isn't a thread for spirals, this is a thread for a very specific breeding project that involves spirals. Check out the first two posts for more context. ^_^

On 7/13/2020 at 8:27 AM, Paintra said:

How would I go about requesting an egg from the Drake lineage? I love this project and hopefully someday I actually have some release date dragons I can offer to help out! XD 

Oh, lookee! https://dragcave.net/lineage/pX1Fj Looks like you're finally getting your Vremya. XD I'll shoot you a PM!

Edit: You're very welcome! ❤️

Edited by pinkgothic

Yay! Got a psuedo-wyvern AND a vremya now! :D Thank you!