pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

I have renamed my dragons (the Storm and Green pair in the general lineage) but I don't know what to say about the 2nd pair (Green + Magi). Any suggestions for trivia about Magi?

Maybe this?

Magi hatchling description used to question its eyes

(Nowadays it says "It glows with some form of arcane energy.")

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Maybe this?

I love this idea :D

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Maybe this?

Used the first line, thank you! :)

I got a Pink from the Aria x Mint. Anyone want it? And just noticed I didn't name my Storm x Gold pair in the spiral, I should do that.

Edited by WhisperingWillows

3 hours ago, WhisperingWillows said:

I got a Pink from the Aria x Mint. Anyone want it?

As usual, I'd be delighted! Unfortunately I only unlock in about nineteen hours from now, i.e. tomorrow. Would that be okay for you or would you rather put it up for adoption in the DC Community Notice Board? (It is a pink, after all, someone is always looking for BSAs.)

3 hours ago, WhisperingWillows said:

And just noticed I didn't name my Storm x Gold pair in the spiral, I should do that.

Could make a reference like "The heraldic-style Gold replaced x an ActRaiser Ice Dragon recolor" if you're looking for ideas. :D

54 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

As usual, I'd be delighted! Unfortunately I only unlock in about nineteen hours from now, i.e. tomorrow. Would that be okay for you or would you rather put it up for adoption in the DC Community Notice Board? (It is a pink, after all, someone is always looking for BSAs.)

I'm happy to hold onto it until you unlock. :D If next breeding throws a Pink, I'll either keep it or, like you suggest, post it in the DC Community Notice Board.

56 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Could make a reference like "The heraldic-style Gold replaced x an ActRaiser Ice Dragon recolor" if you're looking for ideas. :D

And that's what I've named them. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, WhisperingWillows said:

I'm happy to hold onto it until you unlock. :D If next breeding throws a Pink, I'll either keep it or, like you suggest, post it in the DC Community Notice Board.

❤️ Thank youuu! ❤️

2 hours ago, Tinibree said:

If I understand the color sort right, this baby went blue XD https://dragcave.net/lineage/0kjqd

XD Ah, alas. It was only a matter of time until our luck ran out, I guess. I'd love to have it, but I'm egglocked for nearly another day (as previously mentioned), so if you want to get your egg space back, don't wait for me. ❤️

Edit: I did some egg space switcheroo and I have a spot now. :D

Edited by pinkgothic

20 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

Got a green kiddo now if anyone wants? Otherwise I'll dump it

Gimme ❤️

4 hours ago, WhisperingWillows said:

Bred the pair and got an Aria - anyone want it?

When in doubt, pinkgothic. ;) Toss 'ere!

Heads-up, I bought a release-day Guardian and a release-day Royal Crimson and influenced them according to the sheet where I project into the far future. >_> (Guardian = female, Royal Crimson = male) To be fair this one's actually much clearer than last time I tried to figure this out, because, well, Glysteres are male, hah, and there's literally only an even number of Ca* variants between the Glysteres and the N* hybrid. Unless the variants are breed-only, in which case, oh well. There are worse things to get wrong than genders for a spiral where you can theoretically just shuffle the steps around. :P

4 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

Heads-up, I bought a release-day Guardian and a release-day Royal Crimson and influenced them according to the sheet where I project into the far future. >_> (Guardian = female, Royal Crimson = male) To be fair this one's actually much clearer than last time I tried to figure this out, because, well, Glysteres are male, hah, and there's literally only an even number of Ca* variants between the Glysteres and the N* hybrid. Unless the variants are breed-only, in which case, oh well. There are worse things to get wrong than genders for a spiral where you can theoretically just shuffle the steps around. :P

I've got a bunch of new release of the variants, and I'm getting a pair from each biome and then a separate, incubated pair. Hopefully that's all the variants, unless they decide to pull a siyat on us.. XD

I got a volcano and jungle. I'm locked though, so that's it for release-day eggs. 

(Also I got Tinibree a Jester eggo a while back, but since Christmas I've had horrid luck with that pair..)

Got a m/f pair of each color from release date! :) 

The naming for these guys is gonna be real fun lol Not forgetting this chaos anytime soon.

Edited by Tinibree

I also managed a M/F pair of each color from the release date! Despite me being completely wrong earlier... XD

@Sethiss also has release-date pairs of all variants. ^_^ Looks like we have good coverage! Even I've got an m/f of all release date variants except orange (teleport), which I have only a single male of (traded for today; I doubt I'll manage to trade another).

I have pink and orange pairs and a blue female -- I think.

39 minutes ago, HarbingerPuppeteer said:

i got a release day female red one from the volcano! i got an orange one from the volcano but im still waiting on that one to gender

Welcome to the project, HarbingerPuppeteer! :D Thanks for the heads-up! I went ahead and added a mention of your CB female Iratus Cantormaris to the second post since I was just updating that with what we have so far anyway. ❤️ Let's see how long it takes us to actually get around to these fellows. XD