pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

@pinkgothic Sorry to hear about your mum. You have my deep sympathy.

I can also certainly relate to the amount of time it takes to deal with all the necessary paperwork and all. Hope all goes smoothly for you.

@pinkgothic I wish you all the best and that you manage to keep your spirits high during these challenging times. (((hugs)))

@Tinibree and @WhisperingWillows if either of you want to take the little one, just post here and I'll send you a link via PM.

I went more recently than Whispering but I'll happily continue it.

Also just a heads up, we do still need a male peach pargulus in the lineup if anyone picked one up and just didn't mention it.

I'm not 100% certain, what's the status of the 2headed line? Did we hit the end?

Edited by Tinibree

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words. I promise I'm holding up fine, it's just my time management that's been completely destroyed.

2 hours ago, Tinibree said:

I'm not 100% certain, what's the status of the 2headed line? Did we hit the end?

We did! I'd been keeping the male Jester note up because some people still want a male Jester; but it's technically inconsistent. Sorry for the confusion. ❤️ I've gone ahead and made it consistent.

Edited by pinkgothic

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

In better news, I did, however, manage to get a Black egg so that someone else can join the boss battle. Who gets this one?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ea5uq

Thanks for the update on the boss battle! I wonder if it makes sense to hold off on breeding that pair for a week in addition to the cooldown? It might just be superstition on my part, but I get the impression that breaks potential "no interest" spells.

Regarding the Black: Since @eventingpony24 is, as far as I know, still swamped up in real life, it looks like I'm next in line. ❤️

20 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Thanks for the update on the boss battle! I wonder if it makes sense to hold off on breeding that pair for a week in addition to the cooldown? It might just be superstition on my part, but I get the impression that breaks potential "no interest" spells.

Regarding the Black: Since @eventingpony24 is, as far as I know, still swamped up in real life, it looks like I'm next in line. ❤️

Egg on its way to you. :)

My first strike against the gold boss resulted in a black egg! If anyone would like it, hit me up; though I'm just as happy to keep it, obviously. XD

18 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

My first strike against the gold boss resulted in a black egg! If anyone would like it, hit me up; though I'm just as happy to keep it, obviously. XD

I wouldn't mind giving it a loving home - my Blacks are almost all messy or super-long-gens by design :)

1 hour ago, Screech said:

I wouldn't mind giving it a loving home - my Blacks are almost all messy or super-long-gens by design :)

Excellent. I sent you a PM with a transfer link! ^_^ Feel free to pick it up any time, i.e. let it sit on my scroll for as long as you need.

Screech and Ruby Eyes have their Jesters now. Olympe is the only one I have left, I think. Is there anyone else wanting one?

54 minutes ago, Serotina said:

Screech and Ruby Eyes have their Jesters now. Olympe is the only one I have left, I think. Is there anyone else wanting one?

According to my notes, just olympe! Thanks a lot for the update. ❤️ ^_^

Same as Tinibree! ^^ I'd love a jester once Halloween is up XD

I bred the Black and Vine again and got a Black egg.  I plan to try breeding the Black/Gold pair tomorrow -- will be two weeks. If they still produce no egg (which will be 4th time) I think I will keep this Black to try with my Gold next time. Otherwise who else is in line for a Black egg for the boss battle?

50 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I bred the Black and Vine again and got a Black egg.  I plan to try breeding the Black/Gold pair tomorrow -- will be two weeks. If they still produce no egg (which will be 4th time) I think I will keep this Black to try with my Gold next time. Otherwise who else is in line for a Black egg for the boss battle?

Sounds like a plan (though I still maintain that "no egg" is a good sign; I'd love if my pair were like that! XD). Tinibree is next in line for a black, for what it's worth!

And thanks for the update! ❤️

6 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Sounds like a plan (though I still maintain that "no egg" is a good sign

Maybe so. Dunno. It just doesn't feel like it. XD

18 hours ago, Tinibree said:

I want one too, but after halloween given growth time lol

18 hours ago, Paintra said:

Same as Tinibree! ^^ I'd love a jester once Halloween is up XD

I can do that! 

Well, I finally got an egg from my boss battle pair this morning -- it was Black. *sigh* No surprise there.

Would you like to have it @pinkgothic?

And I guess I will go ahead and send the other Black egg off to @Tinibree to join me in the boss battle. It appears that my original pair are at least somewhat compatible. Now I just hope they will go for the Gold next time! XD

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, I finally got an egg from my boss battle pair this morning -- it was Black. *sigh* No surprise there.

Would you like to have it @pinkgothic?

Always! :D But only if you don't want to keep it. ❤️ I am egg-locked at the moment, though, and will only unlock in about four hours, just so you know!

3 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Always! :D But only if you don't want to keep it. ❤️ I am egg-locked at the moment, though, and will only unlock in about four hours, just so you know!

I'll send you the link and you can pick it up when you have space. No problem.