pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

@pinkgothic The thing is that, outside of vacation time, I'm quite busy and don't think I could keep a handle on things. :( And since I don't care much about the dates, I think I could get pretty much everything but SA kin from my own scroll or with just a little help.

It seems I'm still in line for an egg from a previous generation of the 2-headed line, may I change my waiting spot to the Jester, please? :D

11 hours ago, olympe said:

@pinkgothic The thing is that, outside of vacation time, I'm quite busy and don't think I could keep a handle on things. :( And since I don't care much about the dates, I think I could get pretty much everything but SA kin from my own scroll or with just a little help.

Ah, I see! 🤗 Maybe someone else here will want to take up the reins? ❤️

36 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It seems I'm still in line for an egg from a previous generation of the 2-headed line, may I change my waiting spot to the Jester, please? :D

Of course! I've switched it around.

18 hours ago, olympe said:

Me, too! But put me at the end of the list even if other people ask for offspring after me, considering I was the last person before you to be part of the project. If push came to shove, I could breed my own illegitimate offspring...

I'm keeping you at the end of the list, but only because you asked. ❤️ The time you came into the project has no bearing on this and from my perspective shouldn't. If anything, given we owe you release day hybrid parents, you ought to get dibs. XD But even beyond that, I usually try to maintain those request lists on a first come first serve basis. So feel free to change your mind any time!

10 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

I'm keeping you at the end of the list, but only because you asked. ❤️ The time you came into the project has no bearing on this and from my perspective shouldn't. If anything, given we owe you release day hybrid parents, you ought to get dibs. XD But even beyond that, I usually try to maintain those request lists on a first come first serve basis. So feel free to change your mind any time!

Well, as I said, I can easily breed my own illegitimate offspring. It only takes two breedings (if everything breeds according to plan).

ETA: Of course, the first breeding went wrong. XD Anybody want to take in a word-coded fail? Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by olympe

28 minutes ago, olympe said:

ETA: Of course, the first breeding went wrong. XD Anybody want to take in a word-coded fail? Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I am unfortunately super egg-locked until tomorrow, or I'd nab it! But since it's a word code, @munificent, while not part of this project, might like it. XD *sends a ping munificent's way, just in case*

Well, only the first 3 letters make a code word,.. Still neat IMHO.

Edited by olympe

On 7/20/2020 at 1:26 PM, olympe said:

Well, as I said, I can easily breed my own illegitimate offspring. It only takes two breedings (if everything breeds according to plan).

I'm sending a random fail breeding of my own for the offer 

3 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

how are you folks lined up for release-day drakes to continue the line? ❤️

Got a female I can use :)

Excellent, glad to hear we have options! ❤️ Mud fight as to who gets to actually continue the spiral in 3, 2, 1...

I have two pairs of release date drakes, so I could offer them as well! :P 

I also have two pairs of release date drakes, so we seem to be well set for those.

Yeah, I also have some release day drakes ❤️ just no Vremya from my Vremya x Tatterdrake pair. XD I've been breeding it regularly and getting everything except Vremyas. c_c Even if I'd finally gotten one, the next one would've gone to Serotina (and then Paintra, and only then me).

If I see it correctly, of the three people thus far equipped with Vremyas from the previous Drake Spiral end, Tinibree is the only that's not been in the spiral yet, so from my perspective, I'd ask Tinibree to continue the line - aaaand also breed me a baby. :D

Any objections?

None from me, so long as I can grab one of the babies as well! :P 

@Paintra, @Serotina, you've both been added to the list Pinkgothic Literally Cannot Forget What Ve Has Written Down for offspring of Drake pair #15; do you still want Vremyas if my pair ever produces them again, too, or should I take you off that one? ❤️

45 minutes ago, Serotina said:

@pinkgothic I would still appreciate Vremya offspring. I really like Vremyas

Likewise! I'll continue working on it, then. ❤️

Sure, I would take a Vremya as well! Thank you! :D 

I'm happy to do the drake thing! I did have a moment where I thought I'd screwed up the gender of my Vremya though lol. (I didn't)

Edited by Tinibree

13 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

I'm happy to do the drake thing! I did have a moment where I thought I'd screwed up the gender of my Vremya though lol. (I didn't)

Gosh, don't scare me like that. XD And sweet! Then you're it, and you've already got a long line of people waiting for offspring, bwahaha. ❤️^_^